What's new

Hellenic Coast Guard BUSTED by Turkish Coast Guard

Nein,du muestest besser wissen.
I know his intentions but dont worry about it.
You are ok.

Nein er muss es nicht besser wissen.

You dont know my intentions. I just see those petty conflicts as laughable.

Tell me, and i'm dead serious, why should i take such conflicts serious? They look so laughable from outside.

Watch the video...so they drive with their multi million € boats around and circle the "enemy". The same thing i did with my friends when i was 12 years old and we harassed kids from the other team...i mean serious...

Nein er muss es nicht besser wissen.

Tell me, and i'm dead serious, why should i take such conflicts serious?

Bro, if you don't take it serious then shut the **** up.

Bro, if you don't take it serious then shut the **** up.

In europe we have something called "freedom of speech". I know thats something new in your part of the world but you may have to learn that.

I see two nations acting like 12 years old and i can voice my opinion about that nonsense.

In europe we have something called "freedom of speech". I know thats something new in your part of the world but you may have to learn that.

I see two nations acting like 12 years old and i can voice my opinion about that nonsense.

Mate you see it childish...Same thing happens with Japan&China, China&Vietnam etc. If an, lets say, English military boat harasses your fishermen in international waters, what would you guys do? This is a natural response, "harass the harasser"
You need to see it in different perspective

Mate you see it childish...Same thing happens with Japan&China, China&Vietnam etc. If an, lets say, English military boat harasses your fishermen in international waters, what would you guys do? This is a natural response, "harass the harasser"
You need to see it in different perspective

I have no problem with harass the harasser...its ok to scare the harasser a bit. But i hope turkish officials are smart enough to not hurt anybody over bullshit like this. We can agree with that?

I have no problem with harass the harasser...its ok to scare the harasser a bit. But i hope turkish officials are smart enough to not hurt anybody over bullshit like this. We can agree with that?

Of course

Good! And just to make that clear. We in germany are as sick about that nonsense from the greek side as well. Its simply counter productive. Turkey and the EU share the mediterrean sea. We need peace for good economy and logistics. And i don´t see greece acting reasonable.

this, really, was the only thing you needed to say in the beginning of this thread and all would have been ok. instead you came off as provocative and belittling against Turkey in your first message. just look at your first and last message; world of difference in level of rationalism and fairness.

this, really, was the only thing you needed to say in the beginning of this thread and all would have been ok. instead you came off as provocative and belittling against Turkey in your first message. just look at your first and last message; world of difference in level of rationalism and fairness.

That is becuse: people put "paste and copy videos" to the topics without translate it. İf someone( who doesn't know Turkish) watces the video can misunderstand the subject easily.

Can think : Turkish coastguard boat show off and harass the greek still stand coastguard boat for nothing.

Be carefull when share such things.

By the way is any resolution of Agean Dispute in sight ??

and the current status of Cypress final or it is as well an ongoing dispute ??

That is becuse: people put "paste and copy videos" to the topics without translate it. İf someone( who doesn't know Turkish) watces the video can misunderstand the subject easily.

Can think : Turkish coastguard boat show off and harass the greek still stand coastguard boat for nothing.

Be carefull when share such things.

if someone doesn't understand, then they can ask first for background info instead of drawing conclusions. no matter what topic.

if someone doesn't understand, then they can ask first for background info instead of drawing conclusions. no matter what topic.
that is wrong, i saw turkish boat harassing greek boat. People get information primary with their eyes. The spoken text was not understandable and is ignored. Thats how it works. You want that others understand your message, the. tell your message. copy and paste a turkish video doesn't help.

that is wrong, i saw turkish boat harassing greek boat. People get information primary with their eyes. The spoken text was not understandable and is ignored. Thats how it works. You want that others understand your message, the. tell your message. copy and paste a turkish video doesn't help.

if the person (non-Turk) before you at #2 can simply ask in a civilized way what happened, why can't you? if you, as you said, don't understand what's going on or don't have a clue about a topic, it's better to not stick your nose in it and/or draw a conclusion as if you know the background story already (especially in such an uncivilized childish way as you did). this applies to everyone, everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom