What's new

Hellenic Coast Guard BUSTED by Turkish Coast Guard

That is becuse: people put "paste and copy videos" to the topics without translate it. İf someone( who doesn't know Turkish) watces the video can misunderstand the subject easily.
Can think : Turkish coastguard boat show off and harass the greek still stand coastguard boat for nothing.
Be carefull when share such things.

that is wrong, i saw turkish boat harassing greek boat. People get information primary with their eyes. The spoken text was not understandable and is ignored. Thats how it works. You want that others understand your message, the. tell your message. copy and paste a turkish video doesn't help.

I dont know from which part of your bodies you follow this thread guys, but i would suggest you to read post #3... @T-123456 explained the situation... Thread starter has no obligation to explain everything if one already has done it..

Anyways, lets discuss the topic at hand instead of prolonging this useless translation discussion..

P.S. Edited my first post #1

if the person (non-Turk) before you at #2 can simply ask in a civilized way what happened, why can't you? if you, as you said, don't understand what's going on or don't have a clue about a topic, it's better to not stick your nose in it and/or draw a conclusion as if you know the background story already (especially in such an uncivilized childish way as you did). this applies to everyone, everywhere.
Because i have a double standard and biase against turkey and see what i want to see? Is that what you want to hear?

By the way is any resolution of Agean Dispute in sight ??

and the current status of Cypress final or it is as well an ongoing dispute ??
No and no,it's all open.
They started negotiations in Cyprus again,for the i dont know 20th time or so.
Nothing will come out of it.
The Eagean Dispute,same thing.
My guess;they will never find a middle way.

No and no,it's all open.
They started negotiations in Cyprus again,for the i dont know 20th time or so.
Nothing will come out of it.
The Eagean Dispute,same thing.
My guess;they will never find a middle way.

So Its like what Kashmir issue is between India and Pakistan .

There must be a solution both sides can agree with in near future.

Not in that way,we dont have armed conflicts.
Cyprus is devided in two with a Turkish and a Greek side,check this out and you will understand;
Cyprus dispute - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Officially,we are allies(NATO) with Greece.
The Eagean Dispute is more complecated;
Aegean dispute - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For Cyprus, only Turkey recognize that its divided into two countries. The rest of the world still believe that Cyprus is one country. In practice, I know its not one though. But because the rest of the world do not believe that there is a northern Cyprus, its likely that the two side can become one again.

For Cyprus, only Turkey recognize that its divided into two countries. The rest of the world still believe that Cyprus is one country. In practice, I know its not one though. But because the rest of the world do not believe that there is a northern Cyprus, its likely that the two side can become one again.
Cyprus could have been united if Greeks didnt refuse the Annan plan...

Annan Plan for Cyprus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The separate simultaneous referenda held in Cyprus on 24 April 2004 resulted in the majority Greek Cypriot population voting down the UN Plan (75.38% against), whereas the minority Turkish Cypriot population voted for the Plan (64.91% in favour). The turn-out was high: 89.18% for the Greek Cypriots and 87% for the Turkish Cypriots.

They cant,the southerners want something northerners will never accept and vice versa.
All Turkish military from the island,all those migrated from Turkey must go back,all of the properties returned.
These are unacceptable pre-conditions for the Turkish side before coming to a solution.

LL7cZZ7.gif

They cant,the southerners want something northerners will never accept and vice versa.
All Turkish military from the island,all those migrated from Turkey must go back,all of the properties returned.
These are unacceptable pre-conditions for the Turkish side before coming to a solution.

Can you understand that the solution turkey offers is also unacceptable for the greek side?

Can you understand that the solution turkey offers is also unacceptable for the greek side?
And what is the solution Turkey offers?
I dont see a Turkish solution,only the ''Anan plan''.
Are you sure you are aware of the situation or are you just making a conversation?
If you want to be taken serious,come up with some information,logic,rational thinking on the subject.

And what is the solution Turkey offers?
I dont see a Turkish solution,only the ''Anan plan''.
Are you sure you are aware of the situation or are you just making a conversation?
If you want to be taken serious,come up with some information,logic,rational thinking on the subject.

People must be able to return to their property and i believe turkey must pull its troops out. To be honest i would not feel safe as a greek with turkish military nearby. There should be no foreign military.

Back
Top Bottom