What's new

Hellenic Coast Guard BUSTED by Turkish Coast Guard

Greece is not our friend. Its our chihuaha ;)

Than should get a leash on them.

Our coast guard does not harass coast guards from our friends. Thats the difference i see. If Turkey will be a member of EU, it can´t bring this shit anymore. Greece is our friend, so of course i support them, but not unconditionally. Greece must too stop this nonsense as well. Its annyoing to have such conflicts o our EU boarders. It costs rescources and money.

Can´t we agree with that?

First we don't concider Greeks as our friends. Secondly, nobody buying this "If you are going to be a EU member, you should do this/ that.". We will always protect our rights and won't give dime about what EU thinks about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Than should get a leash on them.

First we don't concider Greeks as our friends. Secondly, nobody buying this "If you are going to be a EU member, you should do this/ that.". We will always protect our rights and won't give dime about what EU thinks about.
He trolls the World Affairs forum. Don't bother replaying back to him.

I´m not trolling. I simply post my opinion. Let us see clear here, most in this forum are middle eastern / asian. I´m european. I have a different point of view. You may not like it, but you have to accept it. To be honest, i don´t believe in friends between nation. I believe we are superior and have the natural right to dominate. Is that chauvinistic? Sure it is, but thats the way i see it and i will always place my own people over other nations. I think thats just natural, or isn´t it? As long greece and turkey let it boil low, do it, but don´t let is escalate.

First you should be worried about your marines arrested in India...lol

They are not arrested, they work in the italian embassy and even visit night clubs and party there. They are there as gift for your ruling party till election. After that will be back in italy. You know that as well.

I know him well. We had many conversations with Marcus.

The Chinese and Indians members hate this guy. BOT; I see no future for Greece. The work ethic there is dead and people expect handouts rather than working. Of course I generalizing but they lack the industriousness of N.Europeans and East Asians. Their consept of economic is bleak and too political. They failed to industrailse and focus on education before joining the Eurozone. That was their greatest mistake. Joining an elite economic monetary union with poor economic productivity.

They are not arrested, they work in the italian embassy and even visit night clubs and party there. They are there as gift for your ruling party till election. After that will be back in italy. You know that as well.
If you dont stop trolling, they will never return Italy And will be kept in Andaman jail:lol:

The Chinese and Indians members hate this guy. BOT; I see no future for Greece. The work ethic there is dead and people expect handouts rather than working. Of course I generalizing but they lack the industriousness of N.Europeans and East Asians. Their consept of economic is bleak and too political. They failed to industrailse and focus on education before joining the Eurozone. That was their greatest mistake. Joining an elite economic monetary union with poor economic productivity.
But they make a great vacation spot, thats their future and their tourism is great. We need a place for summer vacations.

But they make a great vacation spot, thats their future and their tourism is great. We need a place for summer vacations.

Greece has roughly the same geography volume and landmass of South Korea, Taiwan and Denmark. Yet it is less efficient than either of those nations despite the political situation S.Korea or ROC (Taiwan) faces from China and NK. Even small, volatile Israel produces higher value added goods like semiconductors and transistors/microchips along with an robust chemical engineering produces.

Greece has roughly the same geography volume and landmass of South Korea, Taiwan and Denmark. Yet it is less efficient than either of those nations despite the political situation S.Korea or ROC (Taiwan) faces from China and NK. Even small, volatile Israel produces higher value added goods like semiconductors and transistors/microchips along with an robust chemical engineering produces.
Thats a fact. As far as i know even a single german city like Stuttgart has a bigger economy than greece. But as i said, its nice vacation spot.

Who are you to come here and tell us what to do?
The last time you got a response,go play somewhere else.

Don't be so angry. The only and the essence of his sentences is; make love not war! Right?!

Back
Top Bottom