What's new

Heartbreaking - Pakistan's Hidden Shame.

I remember of this killer of 100 kids, this story became popular and created fear among kids like me.

And he went himself to the jail to get arrested, otherwise nobody ever could have known what he was doing or arrested him for his crimes.

I remember of this killer of 100 kids, this story became popular and created fear among kids like me.
I remember reading about that killer too. It's quite horrifying to know that he almost got away with it. Reading about the case alone quite is morbid.

whats the reason behind such deep and consistent hate? Ayub Khan

Well, should not be an inopportune time to mention that Ayub had already made an entry in the bad books of banyan e Pakistan long before his son gathered the huge army of savage Pathan pederasts and laid waste the peaceful neighbourhoods of Lalookhet. His sin was that he had allocated far more resources for the rehabilitation of Punjabi refugees than for banyan e Pakistan (as he seriously believed that the former were forced to leave their homes whereas the latter did it voluntarily) and stripped Kiranchi of its status as the Capital city.

Sodomy aka bacha baazi is primarily an Afghan disease that has infiltrated Pakistan with Afghans. Shut down madrassas (hugely prevalent there) and throw Afghans out, many social ills will automatically go away.

If I may add, Drug trafficking and Gun running are also Afghan National trades; not to forget prostitution.

Throw the Afghans out !

Watching the video is very distressing but facts are facts.There has been a lot of debate in the West about homosexuality and I have come across many articles for & against legalization of same sex marriages, however for Pakistan scenario, such open discussions are 'Taboo'.

Regrettably, sodomism or ‘bacha baazi’ has been prevalent in the Middle East for a very long time. As long ago as 1400 BC, Assyrian Laws mention penalty for false accusation about penalty for false accusation of passive homosexuality clearly implying existence of male homosexuality.

Homosexuality is forbidden in most religions, nevertheless its existence cannot be denied among the clergy of Christianity as well of Islam. In rural Punjab there were innuendos about village mullahs sodomising young boys. Hence for the purpose of this discussion let us ignore the question of religious morality or ‘Sin’.

Consensual homosexuality among the Greeks known as ‘paiderastia’ was not considered anything wrong. The word lesbian is derived from the island of Lesbos where the female poet Sappho’ poetry celebrated love between women. In the Iliad there are innuendoes about the hero Achilles & his friend Patroclus. Homosexual relationship between Alexander & his friend Hephaestion is well-known. It was also fairly common In Rome and the word sodomite originates from the cities of Sodom & Gomorrah mentioned in the Bible.

It is not clear when homosexuality was introduced in Afghanistan & the Central Asia; however since Greeks ruled Iran, Afghanistan & what is present day Pakistan for near couple of hundred years (known as Indo Greeks) after Alexander, it is reasonable to assume that they must have brought the practice with them. Homosexuality must have been widespread among Mongols as well because Chengez Khan issued an edict banning it. There are allusions to it among the love between Mahmud & Ayaz and Babur mentions his passion about a boy in his ‘Babur nameh’.

The above is to stress the fact that it may be a bitter pill to swallow but homosexuality has always existed to a degree in most countries. Especially where women are locked up and /or unavailable (such as an army on the move) there is a tendency among the horny adult men to exploit young boys with good looks.

In the ancient subcontinent, heterosexual relationship was fairly common and even celebrated as Krishna having 16000 wives and the temples full of Dev Daasis; on the other hand there is hardly any mention of sodomites. It is possible that homosexual practice arrived with the invasions of Turkish/ Muslim armies in 10th/11th centuries. Therefore, whether you like it or not, but homosexuality exists in Pakistan; albeit to a lesser extent in Punjab & Sind. I had heard of the rumours about ‘Hijhraas/ Khusraas’ offering sexual services on the sly to the villagers back in the 50's.

Remedial action against sexual exploitation of the young or pre-pubescent boys is possible and something needs to be done. However simply passing harsher laws is not the answer. Fornication / Rape are severely punishable in Pakistan but having severe law has not stopped it. There have been recent reports of widespread fornication taking place at the MNA Lodges in Islamabad!

IMHO, first thing would be to winnow out suspected perpetrators from the organizations such as police & the armed services thru severe censure, similar to what Roman Catholic Church is attempting to do. Most effective way would be ‘Naming & shaming’, that is; anyone caught with a young boy in uncompromising position should have his picture published on the print as well as electronic media (without naming the victim) so that everyone is aware of his foul deed.

However very little can be done to stop consensual homosexuality, such as by the ‘Hijhraas’ or the effeminate men. You can’t legislate against a male friend going into the room of another male friend. Thankfully practice of consensual homosexuality is not so common among Pakistani population.

Last edited:
You do not hail from Quetta, you have lived in Quetta for some years, you belong to that community who mostly reside in Karachi........I know many Quettawals and i can tell how much non-sense you are spreading. In your initial posts you were quite blatant and you used words "Pashtun" and "tribal" for the people you despise. You got heat for that and now you pretend that you have only problems with "Afghanis" only. For example a while ago you said that Afghanis have destroyed the culture of Islamabad universities and girls now wear Scarfs.......Every one knows there are Pakistani Pashtuns in Islamabad universities , not Afghanis. And Pakistani Pashtun students are not enforcing scarfs on girls of Islamabad, its your racist bigoted head speaking.

Another karachiite with typical views about us............whats the reason behind such deep and consistent hate? Ayub Khan?....nope it cant be, the history of such hatred is perhaps much older and deep founded with roots in 18th century Ganga-jammuna tract where Pashtuns played game of thrones. Urdu stereotypes developed in urban centers of Delhi and Lucknow, former was under threat of Rohilkhand and latter was under attacks of Farrukhabad.

.Karachi belongs to Pakistanis and Sindhis, its an urban center and port city, Pakistani from every corner of the country has the right to live here or do business here.

What should i do with you people?. Like a stupid akhroat ,i usually press report button when i see foul and insulting posts about us....but guess what, people of your category continue to do bakwas which means moderators ignore my reports....when in my frustration, i respond and condemn the posts, i am the only one who gets banned instead of instigators. I have very decent and polite solution for it, i am putting each and every urduspeaker/Mohajir on this forum on my ignore list including those moderators who belong to your community.

I am asking following members to ignore my posts, i would totally ignore and bypass Mohajir, Karachi and MQM matters discussed on this forum , as a courtesy. Return the courtesy and ignore us "Akhroats and Khochas". This forum is packed with you guys so pardon me if i have missed some one in my list, i would continue to make additions to my list on discoveries.

1- @Secur
2- @Oscar
3- @rockstar08
4- @syedali73
5- @474474
6- @Icewolf
7- @pak-marine
8- @batmannow
9- @Jaanbaz
10 @Pakistani Exile
11- @Patriots and so on

I've lived with afghans, most Afghans are enemies of Pakistan, anyone who defends afghans is defending the enemies of Pakistan.

And I don't give a sh!t about ethnic victimization, if you are going to be anti Pakistan you can go drown in the Arabian ocean. That goes for whatever people these days call themselves i.e Muhajirs, sindhis, pukhtuns, balouchis or afghans. Ethnic labels mean nothing to me.

You do not hail from Quetta, you have lived in Quetta for some years, you belong to that community who mostly reside in Karachi........I know many Quettawals and i can tell how much non-sense you are spreading. In your initial posts you were quite blatant and you used words "Pashtun" and "tribal" for the people you despise. You got heat for that and now you pretend that you have only problems with "Afghanis" only. For example a while ago you said that Afghanis have destroyed the culture of Islamabad universities and girls now wear Scarfs.......Every one knows there are Pakistani Pashtuns in Islamabad universities , not Afghanis. And Pakistani Pashtun students are not enforcing scarfs on girls of Islamabad, its your racist bigoted head speaking.

Another karachiite with typical views about us............whats the reason behind such deep and consistent hate? Ayub Khan?....nope it cant be, the history of such hatred is perhaps much older and deep founded with roots in 18th century Ganga-jammuna tract where Pashtuns played game of thrones. Urdu stereotypes developed in urban centers of Delhi and Lucknow, former was under threat of Rohilkhand and latter was under attacks of Farrukhabad.

.Karachi belongs to Pakistanis and Sindhis, its an urban center and port city, Pakistani from every corner of the country has the right to live here or do business here.

What should i do with you people?. Like a stupid akhroat ,i usually press report button when i see foul and insulting posts about us....but guess what, people of your category continue to do bakwas which means moderators ignore my reports....when in my frustration, i respond and condemn the posts, i am the only one who gets banned instead of instigators. I have very decent and polite solution for it, i am putting each and every urduspeaker/Mohajir on this forum on my ignore list including those moderators who belong to your community.

I am asking following members to ignore my posts, i would totally ignore and bypass Mohajir, Karachi and MQM matters discussed on this forum , as a courtesy. Return the courtesy and ignore us "Akhroats and Khochas". This forum is packed with you guys so pardon me if i have missed some one in my list, i would continue to make additions to my list on discoveries.

1- @Secur
2- @Oscar
3- @rockstar08
4- @syedali73
5- @474474
6- @Icewolf
7- @pak-marine
8- @batmannow
9- @Jaanbaz
10 @Pakistani Exile
11- @Patriots and so on
Honey you provoked me, I don't just go up to random Pushtuns on the street or in my friend circles and start speaking like this, when you get cranky, I'll defend myself.

It is possible that one day sun will rise from the west but that the Afghans will change their ways, it is not going to happen. Their culture and their society, it is all about destruction. Look at their history, what is there in Afghanistan? Can they name any prominent poet, or philosopher, or writer, anything? Why? why such a huge scarcity of art and civilization? because this is not their culture. A tribal society that lives on invading the neighbors and loot does not produce poets and writers and philosophers.
Babur in his autobiography loathes India by saying India is a very dull place with nothing to hangout..he says India doesn't have any gardens(he hated extreme heat here)...he gives a description of beauty of cities like Kabul and Samarkand with their gardens...Babur himself was a poet.He built many gardens in India..doesn't that prove afghans had a civilisation and they are lovers of aesthetics?(he may not be from present Afghanistan but he in his days he considered himself close to Afghanistan than Uzbekistan).

Babur in his autobiography loathes India by saying India is a very dull place with nothing to hangout..he says India doesn't have any gardens(he hated extreme heat here)...he gives a description of beauty of cities like Kabul and Samarkand with their gardens...Babur himself was a poet.He built many gardens in India..doesn't that prove afghans had a civilisation and they are lovers of aesthetics?(he may not be from present Afghanistan but he in his days he considered himself close to Afghanistan than Uzbekistan).

Babur is not good exemple, for pashtuns try Sher Shah Suri.

He was a Turk from Ferghana valley beyond amu darya(central Asia),Pashtuns areas are south of amu darya and nothing to do with Turkic people

He was a Turk from Ferghana valley beyond amu darya(central Asia),Pashtuns areas are south of amu darya and nothing to do with Turkic people
But his loyalty was with the land of Afghanistan and much of his moulding took place there.besides his mind was in Afghanistan for the 4 years he stayed in India;he even contemplated to go back..he clearly mentions(area around east of Delhi I think)India is nowhere near the beauty of Afghanistan..(he mentions Kabul or Samarkand I don't exactly remember)....how was Afghanistan beautiful with good vibrant markets and gardens if there was no civilisation?

But his loyalty was with the land of Afghanistan and much of his moulding took place there.besides his mind was in Afghanistan for the 4 years he stayed in India;he even contemplated to go back..he clearly mentions(area around east of Delhi I think)India is nowhere near the beauty of Afghanistan..(he mentions Kabul or Samarkand I don't exactly remember)....how was Afghanistan beautiful with good vibrant markets and gardens if there was no civilisation?
Natural beauty,bazaars and architecture can't be called 'civilization', otherwise Afghanistan is still the same

Watching the video is very distressing but facts are facts.There has been a lot of debate in the West about homosexuality and I have come across many articles for & against legalization of same sex marriages, however for Pakistan scenario, such open discussions are 'Taboo'.

Regrettably, sodomism or ‘bacha baazi’ has been prevalent in the Middle East for a very long time. As long ago as 1400 BC, Assyrian Laws mention penalty for false accusation about penalty for false accusation of passive homosexuality clearly implying existence of male homosexuality.

Homosexuality is forbidden in most religions, nevertheless its existence cannot be denied among the clergy of Christianity as well of Islam. In rural Punjab there were innuendos about village mullahs sodomising young boys. Hence for the purpose of this discussion let us ignore the question of religious morality or ‘Sin’.

Consensual homosexuality among the Greeks known as ‘paiderastia’ was not considered anything wrong. The word lesbian is derived from the island of Lesbos where the female poet Sappho’ poetry celebrated love between women. In the Iliad there are innuendoes about the hero Achilles & his friend Patroclus. Homosexual relationship between Alexander & his friend Hephaestion is well-known. It was also fairly common In Rome and the word sodomite originates from the cities of Sodom & Gomorrah mentioned in the Bible.

It is not clear when homosexuality was introduced in Afghanistan & the Central Asia; however since Greeks ruled Iran, Afghanistan & what is present day Pakistan for near couple of hundred years (known as Indo Greeks) after Alexander, it is reasonable to assume that they must have brought the practice with them. Homosexuality must have been widespread among Mongols as well because Chengez Khan issued an edict banning it. There are allusions to it among the love between Mahmud & Ayaz and Babur mentions his passion about a boy in his ‘Babur nameh’.

The above is to stress the fact that it may be a bitter pill to swallow but homosexuality has always existed to a degree in most countries. Especially where women are locked up and /or unavailable (such as an army on the move) there is a tendency among the horny adult men to exploit young boys with good looks.

In the ancient subcontinent, heterosexual relationship was fairly common and even celebrated as Krishna having 16000 wives and the temples full of Dev Daasis; on the other hand there is hardly any mention of sodomites. It is possible that homosexual practice arrived with the invasions of Turkish/ Muslim armies in 10th/11th centuries. Therefore, whether you like it or not, but homosexuality exists in Pakistan; albeit to a lesser extent in Punjab & Sind. I had heard of the rumours about ‘Hijhraas/ Khusraas’ offering sexual services on the sly to the villagers back in the 50's.

Remedial action against sexual exploitation of the young or pre-pubescent boys is possible and something needs to be done. However simply passing harsher laws is not the answer. Fornication / Rape are severely punishable in Pakistan but having severe law has not stopped it. There have been recent reports of widespread fornication taking place at the MNA Lodges in Islamabad!

IMHO, first thing would be to winnow out suspected perpetrators from the organizations such as police & the armed services thru severe censure, similar to what Roman Catholic Church is attempting to do. Most effective way would be ‘Naming & shaming’, that is; anyone caught with a young boy in uncompromising position should have his picture published on the print as well as electronic media (without naming the victim) so that everyone is aware of his foul deed.

However very little can be done to stop consensual homosexuality, such as by the ‘Hijhraas’ or the effeminate men. You can’t legislate against a male friend going into the room of another male friend. Thankfully practice of consensual homosexuality is not so common among Pakistani population.

Your knowledge of homosexuality is surprising.

Back
Top Bottom