What's new

Heartbreaking - Pakistan's Hidden Shame.

Let me just tell you, in Dubai when a foreigner commits a crime they get jail time and deportation while locals only get jail time. Similarly in the west if the crime is serious enough you can even get stripped off your nationality and deported.

They are all very natural, the goal of civilization is to oppose nature.
Who said Afghans are foreigners? Bhai in Pakistan, thanks to Afghan apologists, it is we, the Pakistanis who have become foreigners.

Keep them away from girls, and horny gay sluts is what you get....

And if you keep them with girls, it's not going to get any better, but worse for the girls. It has got to do with how they're raised.

@Atanz

Some well-known rabid Pashtun / Afghan haters will not let go this opportunity to berate Afghans was quite anticipated. In reality they hate Pashtuns, but because of obvious reasons badmouthing them at every opportunity will expose them. Everybody know that Afghans and Pashtuns in Pakistan are basically the same people. So what you do, you bash the Afghans, which is anyway quite in vogue these days on this forum. You must have got the gist of my message. Either you ignore them or give a befitting reply, but then you will have to face the wrath of chokidars. Therefore, ignoring these old arrant imbeciles is the best option.

As far as the pederasty in concerned, it is not as common as some people might think, but it is still practiced in some areas of Afghanistan and Pakistan inhabited by Pashtun tribes. Ironically, pederasty is more common in those societies where too much emphasis is placed on virile traits. Another reason is the lack of access to women. I didn’t watch these clips, but I don’t need to watch them at all as I know about this problem already. Only through education and strict laws this problem can be uprooted.

The title says "Pakistan's hidden shame". And no, it has got nothing to do with races, It's a harsh reality of what has happened to our nation, things like these happen when the lives and rights of a nations citizens are left unchecked and when law and order is weak and ineffective. This problem should be tackled head on and with iron fists. Such problems are present throughout Pakistan.

You do not hail from Quetta, you have lived in Quetta for some years, you belong to that community who mostly reside in Karachi........I know many Quettawals and i can tell how much non-sense you are spreading. In your initial posts you were quite blatant and you used words "Pashtun" and "tribal" for the people you despise. You got heat for that and now you pretend that you have only problems with "Afghanis" only. For example a while ago you said that Afghanis have destroyed the culture of Islamabad universities and girls now wear Scarfs.......Every one knows there are Pakistani Pashtuns in Islamabad universities , not Afghanis. And Pakistani Pashtun students are not enforcing scarfs on girls of Islamabad, its your racist bigoted head speaking.

Another karachiite with typical views about us............whats the reason behind such deep and consistent hate? Ayub Khan?....nope it cant be, the history of such hatred is perhaps much older and deep founded with roots in 18th century Ganga-jammuna tract where Pashtuns played game of thrones. Urdu stereotypes developed in urban centers of Delhi and Lucknow, former was under threat of Rohilkhand and latter was under attacks of Farrukhabad.

.Karachi belongs to Pakistanis and Sindhis, its an urban center and port city, Pakistani from every corner of the country has the right to live here or do business here.

What should i do with you people?. Like a stupid akhroat ,i usually press report button when i see foul and insulting posts about us....but guess what, people of your category continue to do bakwas which means moderators ignore my reports....when in my frustration, i respond and condemn the posts, i am the only one who gets banned instead of instigators. I have very decent and polite solution for it, i am putting each and every urduspeaker/Mohajir on this forum on my ignore list including those moderators who belong to your community.

I am asking following members to ignore my posts, i would totally ignore and bypass Mohajir, Karachi and MQM matters discussed on this forum , as a courtesy. Return the courtesy and ignore us "Akhroats and Khochas". This forum is packed with you guys so pardon me if i have missed some one in my list, i would continue to make additions to my list on discoveries.

1- @Secur
2- @Oscar
3- @rockstar08
4- @syedali73
5- @474474
6- @Icewolf
7- @pak-marine
8- @batmannow
9- @Jaanbaz
10 @Pakistani Exile
11- @Patriots and so on
Chhor do.jpg

Ah, I remember seeing this documentary a few days ago. It's very heartbreaking, very tough to watch and listen too. I almost cried at the end, I know a lot of these same problems occur in other parts of South Asia too. It's very shameful, that this happens.

i am putting each and every urduspeaker/Mohajir on this forum on my ignore list including those moderators who belong to your community.

Whats the problem with all urdu speakers? Isn't Urdu the official and national language of Pakistan?

And if urdu language belongs to mohajir only, how it became the National language of Pakistan?

All solutions begin with acceptance and therefore, the first step, the whole society needs to take is to admit that we got a problem.

Denial and ostrich mode only help such practises thrive.

Being born in Bahrain and living there during most of my childhood and then living rest of my teenage life in Lahore, I never knew the situation is this worse. I have heard about sodomy in Lahore a few times but these are maybe some random incidents here and there.

The situation in Peshawar is definitely alarming. I'm shocked after viewing this documentary. I've heard some jokes about sodomy in Peshawar or in Pukhtoon areas, but never thought its been happening at this scale. I'm feeling disgusted as a Pakistani after viewing this.

I don't know if you ever heard about a case in Lahore where a sick person murdered nearly hundred homeless boys after sexually abusing them. It happened 10 to 15 years ago. He got arrested and killed himself or was killed in jail.

This thing may be on massive scale in Peshawar or in Pukhtoon areas but other cities of Pakistan are also suffering not massively but on a huge scale.

Pirwadhai Adda Rawalpindi has a flourishing bacha bazi busniness with Punjabi, pashtun, mohajir sindhi balochi customers and pimps ;)

anyone can acquire a charpai with a boy on rent for one night there

so throwing Afghans wont solve the problem we have to throw the Pakistani customers and pimps too.

Don't you think you know too much considering your gender :what: ? Kahan say ai yeh information?

And yes its true Pirwadhai has everything to offer not only boys, Pirwadhai once had a strict SHO who was named "Taliban" Insan kay bachay ban gay thay yeh sab, but as usual happens in Pakistan he got posted in some very remote area :P

Let us all sit in our homes 24x7 and wait for God to send food at our doorsteps.

Dont you sometimes feel why GOD makes EVIL people

If God has created evil people ; he must kill them too

How can Humans identify evil people unless they do evil deeds

Then when evil things happen ; we do think that
Why does God make such evil people

Bhai tu rehne de.

Why God will create evil people if he has to kill them for their evil-ness?

GOD created humans, babies born don't come with guns and every nasty stuff. They come crying.

Well being Muslim I can assure how GOD's wrath was upon tribe of a people indulged in this practice, not a nice ending and not a nice start of journey to life hereafter.

Humans have control over evil wishes and desires if they choose to, GOD created and sent Prophets to let them know the right path. Rest is humans themselves.

Last edited:
I don't know if you ever heard about a case in Lahore where a sick person murdered nearly hundred homeless boys after sexually abusing them. It happened 10 to 15 years ago. He got arrested and killed himself or was killed in jail.

This thing may be on massive scale in Peshawar or in Pukhtoon areas but other cities of Pakistan are also suffering not massively but on a huge scale.

I remember of this killer of 100 kids, this story became popular and created fear among kids like me.

Back
Top Bottom