What's new

Headley: ISI had no links to 26/11

No. India might push to call ISI as a terrorist organisation in UN. This verdict will provide boost to it. Not to mention loss of credibility of Pakistan as a whole in international community. But hey who cares right?

You should always talk with evidence mate.. He asked you to provide the source where Government accepted the involvement of ISI in Mumbai attacks..

We are not asking you if you are pushing to call ISI a terrorist organization in UN..

On the other hand, we are building up a case to declare India as a terrorist Country..

1. Terrorizing neighbors with 'fake' lists..
2. Terrorizing neighbors through proxies..
3. Terrorizing neighbors by 'huge' Media campaign..
4. Falsely accusing a neighboring country as "terrorist" to put them under pressure..

etc etc etc..

But does that matters? NOPE!..

So talk with proof mate.. or just don't bother..

I said credible source.. Dawn is a "newspaper".. it will print anything.. as far as i am concerned.. Dawn forgot to mention who accepted ISI's involvement.. so i'm asking you to tell me who it is..

The point you are making about me using Dawn as credible source is because all the people are mentioned there.. and everything which is reported in THAT article has been registered in "Court Hearing" which cannot be changed.. there is a difference.. so shall i teach you about journalism also?

Suspected involvement and Confirmed Facts are both reported in a newspaper but weigh differently.. hope now you understand?

For those who wanted govt sources.

1. Ajmal Kasab is Pakistani

Pakistan owns Ajmal Kasab | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

2. Mumbai attacks were carried out from Pakistan.

Pakistan: Mumbai attacks were planned here - World news - South and Central Asia - Terror in Mumbai - msnbc.com

3. ISI agents were involved in the attack.

Ex-ISI men likely behind 26/11 attacks, says Athar | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Post-26/11, Pasha told CIA 'rogue' ISI elements were involved

:) and wanst it entire bharat that was jumping over "statements" attributed to headely regarding alleged ISI involvement . what happened now ?

He is still maintaining that ISI is involved. Only the top leadership is not... Pretty much like the face save given by USA to Pakistan about top military and civil leadership not being aware of Osama in Abottabad..

Looks like the leadership in Pakistan have no clue what their underlings are upto... ;)

hahahahaha i knew david headley is on american payroll, when the fool must have been asked about giving proves of what he said, he back tracked

Dude.. The case being discussed here is the Rana case where Headley has become the Sarkari Gawah of USA and has implicated his friend Tauseef Rana as a plotter of Mumbai terror attack. As a part of his statement, he has also implicated ISI (rougue agents or whatever) being complicit in the attacks. However ISI is not on trial here and court will not rule in favor or against ISI. The judgement will only be on T Rana. ISI may or may not be mentioned as a co conspirator.

The case in NY is where ISI and Hafeez Sayeed have been sued by the Israeli citizens for causing wrongful death in Mumbai of a few Israelis. Understand that it is a civil case and not a criminal case. Which means Diplomatic immunity does not apply as there is no crime being discussed. Basically the plantiffs are demanding financial penalties to be levied on ISI as a punishment for its involvement in Mumbai attacks.

Matey.. i understand both cases, you don't need to go into detail, we were discussing Rana's case and then suddenly Kassab's name popped in, along with Pasha and Hafiz Saeed in another post..

As far as Civil court is concerned, that case is purely going to be kicked out, the base is totally wrong, those people were in INDIA and it was Indian responsibility to provide security for them and protect them.. so if Israel wants to sue for its dead citizen, it should sue India, not Pakistan..

Hope i cleared you misconception..

this is funny ....just because the guy did not have direct contact with the head of ISI does not mean that the ISI was not involved as so many Pakistan members claim....the report clearly states that ISI agents were involved.....

this is like saying the US president and generals are not responsible for the drone strikes, some random US soilder is controling the drone so he alone is responsible....if this is the logic you guys have ...please dont blame or show demonstrations against the US after every drone strike...rather just blame one guy

I just logged in and saw this thread.

Thread opened and i didnt see any posts rather i heard a loud noice.

PAAAAATTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKHHHHHHHH !!!!!!

Still trying to figure out whose sound was that :undecided:

:) and wanst it entire bharat that was jumping over "statements" attributed to headely regarding alleged ISI involvement . what happened now ?

Nothing has changed.....and this lame piece of news does NOT change anything either....

ISI as an organization has had its hands dirty in supporting terrorists, plotting terrorism as in the case of 26/11....Headley clearly mentions that through his testimony where he talks of meeting with Major Iqbal and receiving instructions from him...
What has NOT been established is whether the top leaders, ie. Kayani and Pasha were involved....
And frankly we do not need the ISI leadership implicated....
Indian purpose is served if ISI is labelled as an organization that has radical elements that work against national interests, hurt their allies and plot terrorism against its neighbors....as long as this is publicized and appears in top news sites world over, India will be more than satisfied...

PS: The trial is to implicate Rana......But the by products of the story and plot is what we are interested in......We could give 2 sh!ts whether Kayani or Pasha get punished which logically speaking will not happen...

The US referring to ISI as a terrorist entity in their files speaks volumes for where this is going.....

After all this I like to let all my dear Indian friends to.

Sshh%20Small.jpg

Basically Shut the F up from now on.

Matey.. i understand both cases, you don't need to go into detail, we were discussing Rana's case and then suddenly Kassab's name popped in, along with Pasha and Hafiz Saeed in another post..

As far as Civil court is concerned, that case is purely going to be kicked out, the base is totally wrong, those people were in INDIA and it was Indian responsibility to provide security for them and protect them.. so if Israel wants to sue for its dead citizen, it should sue India, not Pakistan..

Hope i cleared you misconception..

You are incorrect here.. If a Pakistani driver driving a German car on Indian roads intentionally overruns an American, the American or his next of kin will sue the Pakistani driver and not India for the roads or German company for making the car.

Anyway the case has not been thrown out. The case has moved forward. Summons have been issued to head of ISI and Hafeez Saeed. Pakistani govt is already preparing a defense of ISI chief. Hafiz Saeed is also demanding a similar defense by Pak govt (imagine Pak govt defending a UN declared terrorist). Plantiffs may or may not get what they are asking for, but the case is certainly not getting thrown out..

His being Pakistani is questionable cuz no one in his “alleged” home town knows him..you can find the video on YouTube where a newspaper did Investigative report on Ajmal Kasab.. but.. I’ll give this to you.. so Ajmal Kasab was (probably) Pakistani and has been held in India, prosecute him and hang him till death..

2. Mumbai attacks were carried out from Pakistan.

Attacks being plotted in a soil of a country doesn’t involves THAT country.. now does it??.. Terror Attacks of 9/11 were “plotted” and “executed” from inside USA, so why is USA waging WoT whole over the globe??

An Extract from the article:
The ISPR chief, in his interaction with the visiting delegation of Indian journalists and in an interview with CNN-IBN, indicated the possibility of some retired officials collaborating with Mumbai perpetrators.

Deccan Herald??? Is this a credible source????? :P

He is still maintaining that ISI is involved. Only the top leadership is not... Pretty much like the face save given by USA to Pakistan about top military and civil leadership not being aware of Osama in Abottabad..

Looks like the leadership in Pakistan have no clue what their underlings are upto... ;)

No mate.. he said Major Iqbal is involved.. he is not sure about ISI.. it is what Iqbal 'told' him

I just logged in and saw this thread.

Thread opened and i didnt see any posts rather i heard a loud noice.

PAAAAATTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKHHHHHHHH !!!!!!

Still trying to figure out whose sound was that :undecided:

That was the image of Pakistan's premium spy agency getting burst like a balloon.. Imagine, ISI,

1. getting accused in a Chicago court for terror attacks by an ex Pakistani (not the leadership but some agents.. lol)
2. getting sued in New York for terror attacks on Israeli citizens (Summons issued to Pasha)
3. Being accused by USA for harboring Osama (not the leadership but some agents.. lol)
4. Being accused by Pakistani civil society for abducting and murdering civilian journalists
5. Being accused by Pakistani civil society of failing to track Osama or being able to prevent Karachi attacks..

Hope you got your answer on what that sound was :D

Back
Top Bottom