What's new

Headley: ISI had no links to 26/11

when did GOP acknowledge it was ISI elements??......and i completely agree with AAtish that anyone could have said that....and lets just say that if the court does say it was ISI then what??.....you will put ISI on trial??

Is it not clear..let me repeat it in plain English then.

Your govt , army , ISI have all accepted that Ajmal Kassab is a Pakistani ..Mumbai attack was planned and carried out from Pakistan and ISI agents(rogue) were involved in planning of the attack.

But Pakistani public(you guys ) still try to come up with new conspiracy theories ever other day trying to proove the attack was carried by Indians themselves and Kasab is not a Pakistani but an India and a Hindu.

Don't you see the contradiction here?

point number 1

if ajmal kasab is pakistani then it does not mean that pakistan carried it out.

point number 2

nobody ever said that ISI or govt. was involved..get your sense right man.

Credibility ha? Why are you all Pakistanis joyous then? Aren't we talking of same 'Headly' here? Are there two different witnesses here? If this is seen as truth then all other things that he said before must be true as well. Don't you think?

Yet court hasn't given a ruling yet. They are still going to cross examine him. He said he didn't know if leadership of ISI is involved according to him. How can he be sure? Obviously ISI wouldn't want its entire organisation to be involved when they are plotting this. Any layman could understand that. Anyways let the verdict come out. I personally don't care if ISI is labelled terrorist organisation. It is already perceived as such in almost all countries.

Let me burst your bubble mate.. his credibility is questionable in both case scenarios.. so in short.. anything he says is not going to worth sh!t..

We are not jumping up and down, it has been Indians who have been jumping all over and telling us to wait till "headley" case.. It seems that, that case is also not going to fall in favour of Indians..

Rana has already denied, Headley in question.. there is no base left for the case, isn't it?

I would rather you to not go there.. cuz then i will ask for credible source..

Isn't Dawn not credible enough for you ? Or din't you read post 18..where your official stand has been explained prety well.

when did GOP acknowledge it was ISI elements??......and i completely agree with AAtish that anyone could have said that....and lets just say that if the court does say it was ISI then what??.....you will put ISI on trial??

No. India might push to call ISI as a terrorist organisation in UN. This verdict will provide boost to it. Not to mention loss of credibility of Pakistan as a whole in international community. But hey who cares right?

These are the exact words of headley taken from the Dawn.com source

"Might have" is not good enough for any court in the world.. along with this.. any tom, dick, harry could have spoken with Headley, posing himself as Major Iqbal of ISI.. did he saw any ID? or did he confirmed?

Sorry mate! as i have said numerous times before.. courts work on "hard evidences".. not "word of mouth"..

Has the court made a ruling excluding ISI?? No.. And it wont.. SInce ISI is not on trial in this case.. That case which issued summons to Pasha and Hafiz Saeed is in front of a NY court. This is the trial of Touseef Rana in chicago

Is it not clear..let me repeat it in plain English then.

Your govt , army , ISI have all accepted that Ajmal Kassab is a Pakistani ..Mumbai attack was planned and carried out from Pakistan and ISI agents(rogue) were involved in planning of the attack.

But Pakistani public(you guys ) still try to come up with new conspiracy theories ever other day trying to proove the attack was carried by Indians themselves and Kasab is not a Pakistani but an India and a Hindu.

Don't you see the contradiction here?

Source?.....

point number 1

if ajmal kasab is pakistani then it does not mean that pakistan carried it out.

point number 2

nobody ever said that ISI or govt. was involved..get your sense right man.

Not only have you accepted that Ajmal kasab was a Pakistani but attacks were planned out and carried out from Pakistan but also ISI agents(rogue as per your govt) were involved in planning out of the attack.

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Source?.....

To exactly which point do you want a source too?

Isn't Dawn not credible enough for you ? Or din't you read post 18..where your official stand has been explained prety well.

I said credible source.. Dawn is a "newspaper".. it will print anything.. as far as i am concerned.. Dawn forgot to mention who accepted ISI's involvement.. so i'm asking you to tell me who it is..

The point you are making about me using Dawn as credible source is because all the people are mentioned there.. and everything which is reported in THAT article has been registered in "Court Hearing" which cannot be changed.. there is a difference.. so shall i teach you about journalism also?

Suspected involvement and Confirmed Facts are both reported in a newspaper but weigh differently.. hope now you understand?

Has the court made a ruling excluding ISI?? No.. And it wont.. SInce ISI is not on trial in this case.. That case which issued summons to Pasha and Hafiz Saeed is in front of a NY court. This is the trial of Touseef Rana in chicago

lets first decide which case we are discussing? Rana or Pasha and Hafiz Saeed??

As far as New York case is concerned, you cannot call Pasha there.. Diplomatic Immunity.. RD.. remember???

As far as Hafiz Saeed is concerned, i don't give a sh!t, if he wants to go he will go if not, US court cannot ask him or force him, it has no Jurisdiction in Pakistan..

Not only have you accepted that Ajmal kasab was a Pakistani but attacks were planned out and carried out from Pakistan but also ISI agents(rogue as per your govt) were involved in planning out of the attack.

To exactly which point do you want a source too?

The point where OUR government has accepted Involvement of ISI (rouge) agents in Mumbai Attacks..

LoL.. Its just a statement from headely .. not the verdict of the court

:) and wanst it entire bharat that was jumping over "statements" attributed to headely regarding alleged ISI involvement . what happened now ?

lets first decide which case we are discussing? Rana or Pasha and Hafiz Saeed??

As far as New York case is concerned, you cannot call Pasha there.. Diplomatic Immunity.. RD.. remember???

As far as Hafiz Saeed is concerned, i don't give a sh!t, if he wants to go he will go if not, US court cannot ask him or force him, it has no Jurisdiction in Pakistan..

Dude.. The case being discussed here is the Rana case where Headley has become the Sarkari Gawah of USA and has implicated his friend Tauseef Rana as a plotter of Mumbai terror attack. As a part of his statement, he has also implicated ISI (rougue agents or whatever) being complicit in the attacks. However ISI is not on trial here and court will not rule in favor or against ISI. The judgement will only be on T Rana. ISI may or may not be mentioned as a co conspirator.

The case in NY is where ISI and Hafeez Sayeed have been sued by the Israeli citizens for causing wrongful death in Mumbai of a few Israelis. Understand that it is a civil case and not a criminal case. Which means Diplomatic immunity does not apply as there is no crime being discussed. Basically the plantiffs are demanding financial penalties to be levied on ISI as a punishment for its involvement in Mumbai attacks.

Till now headly was rubbished by pakistan and now suddenly his statements have been looked at very closely ....:what:

till now Pakistani posters were rubbishing Bharati orange media and from now on those bharatis who were really happy over headely's trial and now you are rubbishing him

Back
Top Bottom