What's new

Headley: ISI had no links to 26/11

Pakistanis have a habit of relying upon confessions when it suits them to ignore evidence. There is no verdict so the thread title should probably be changed to suit the story quoted by the OP.

Oh you again.. mate decide whether you are American or Indian first.. This has nothing to do with you, now does it?

Obviously, someone gave in "evidence" from India that the ISI was involved. It's not like the United States is completely running this case on Rana's and Headleys statements. Thats not even plausible.

EDIT: finding the link for you

Brother you are playing flute in front of Buffalo...........how many evidence and how many arguments you give Indians will never accept anything.......They always will say the crow is white not black.............They have habbit not talk with arguments but with negative mood they always never accept anything.

i have deleted the fiction part from your baseless allegations.

if his is lame piece of news then all those stupidly written bharati propaganda news are no more than just piece of BS.'

now its laughable that you bharatis are ready to forget about Headely and saying hey he was not subject to trial now its only rana :P
'

Jana....we always knew you were a lame scribe, but now you've resorted to writing fiction....and it turns out you're even worse at that....

When have I said any of those things? Which "Bharti propoganda" are you referring to? According to you, isnt all Indian news Orange and propoganda against Pakistan?

Also, when did I mention that this trial was not about Rana's involvement in this crime and something else?

Please note, that unlike you, I do read the news before commenting and have a sound understanding of written english....Maybe its time you concentrate on what you read..

That is why I wrote in my previous posts that there is tremendous disconnect between Pakistani govt's stand and Pakistani people's views..while govt accepts one thing but Pakistani populace choose to delve in conspiracies because it is much less painful for them keep believing such and remain in denial.

Mate.. provide a source where government official has "clearly" said that ISI was involved or "rouge" ISI agents were involved.. not possible.. it is also 'possible' that Indians were involved.. it is also 'possible' that RAW did it by themselves..

got my point?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::l @ ....... you guys know who you are. ;)

Nice to be proved correct, yet again :tongue:

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Oh you again.. mate decide whether you are American or Indian first.. This has nothing to do with you, now does it?

He is a pathological Pakistan hater ... nationality won't change his mindset and irrational hatred for Pakistan .

I know people who know people who died in Mumbai. And I am only as Indian as your imagination.

solomon2 is a jew propaganda boy, have you guys seen his blog, in his blog he was crying about how he got banned in defence.pk, and was complaining about pakistan :lol::lol:

BTW, time again I pointed out the loopholes in the fairy tales about the 'Headley Confessions' to Indian investigators being spun by the Indian and Western media. Time and again I pointed out Headley's deposition to American investigators, that was available publicly and supported none of the wild 'confessions' being reported in the Indian and Western media, and now his statement to the court is almost exactly the same as his earlier publicly availabe deposition to US investigators.

l::l @ ....... you guys know who you are. ;)

Nice to be proved correct, yet again :tongue:

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

He is a pathological Pakistan hater ... nationality won't change his mindset and irrational hatred for Pakistan .
:)))) bharati in disguise anyway it doesnt matter any anti-Pakistan hater is yet another bharati for me . period

BTW, time again I pointed out the loopholes in the fairy tales about the 'Headley Confessions' to Indian investigators being spun by the Indian and Western media. Time and again I pointed out Headley's deposition to American investigators, that was available publicly and supported none of the wild 'confessions' being reported in the Indian and Western media, and now his statement to the court is almost exactly the same as his earlier publicly availabe deposition to US investigators.
Yes, but don't you think you are exceptional?

when did he confess to India ??? one wonders when will might India ask US for handing him over to Bharat??

Back
Top Bottom