What's new

Headley: ISI had no links to 26/11

According to your logic.. to finish BLA terrorism.. shall we bomb India then??

Sure....If you can find any Balochis or BLA in INDIA!!!

Go bomb away the Afghans......

But yeah....if you feel genuine beef and feel thats the only way to get rid of the BLA....go ahead and try it.....Suicide is not uncommon to many Pakistanis...

The same guy whose comments are being interpreted as "ISI had no links to 26/11 - Court" said rouge ISI agents were involved. Do you think a Pakistani government official will agree to this openly. Just like Rouge Navy officials had links with Al-Qaeda, Rouge ISI agents were involved. Atleast we made some progress, from non-state actors, we have come to rouge agents.

Mate.. there is a HUGE difference between 'possibility' and 'acceptance'.. know it please..

Until then, No involvement of Pakistan.. Simple as that..

Not lying.. the 'editing' was not done properly.. Editor was lazy.. this language is used on "confirmed" facts.. not "possibilities".. (ask a journalist about what i mean)

I am asking you to provide me any link where an official is SAYING or is being 'named' which states that 'rouge' elements of ISI were involved..

I did ..check my previous post.

solomon.png

So please dig up those skeletons and sue us....

But before that, find out what your goal is....because Im not sure that Indian involvement in creating and arming the Mukti Bahini is going to make Bangladesh East Pakistan again, nor are the Bengalis going to forget the genocide....
Maybe it helps you on this forum....not sure about real life though

But you're free to do so.....At your own cost of course...

Terrorism is terrorism old or new does it make any difference anyway the Indian official state terrorism has no match.

enjoy headely for time being till he come up with any statement against Pakistan :)

even in that case it doesnt make any difference to us

Sure....If you can find any Balochis or BLA in INDIA!!!

Go bomb away the Afghans......

But yeah....if you feel genuine beef and feel thats the only way to get rid of the BLA....go ahead and try it.....Suicide is not uncommon to many Pakistanis...

hahahahahaha.. okay okay.. chill down.. so now you know how pitiable your logic was :P

Oh come on :P.. Indian News Paper??? Seriously?? Gime a break, will ya?

Do you have any 'international' news paper or a video clip?? anything worth reading or looking??

Would extracts from Bob Woodwards book suffice..afterall the souces have used him as the orgiinal source...or even he is also conspiring against Pakistan?

No matter ISI is involved or not,Pakistan Govt with consent of its security institutions(ISI & Army) want to investigate Mumbai Attacks.
They had arrested all the accused but india did not provided the solid proofs so Hafiz Saeed got bail,remaining are still in custody.India is not allowing Pakistani judicial mission and investigators to record the statements from Kasab and eye witnesses.These proofs are needed here in the court of Pakistan.PAkistani courts accepts statement recorded by only its megistrates as Indian courts.
So forget about every conspiracy theory and India should help Pakistan in punishing killers of innocent people.

before anyone talk about Divid headley Plz do a little researh about his past he had served for FBI not for ISI

Hammy, I'm flattered - as they say in Hollywood, "All publicity is good" - but I'm afraid the mods will delete this and related comments shortly. Thank you for your support. :)

Would extracts from Bob Woodwards book suffice..afterall the souces have used him as the orgiinal source...or even he is also conspiring against Pakistan?

Oh please.. shall i pick old German books and extract the sections where they called 'Hitler' a Hero??? will you believe him to be one???

I said any Pakistani Official stating 'clearly' that 'rouge' or otherwise ISI agents were involved.. any names stated in a newspaper or any video???

How difficult is it???.. i mean you have been claiming so confidently, it should be all over the net isn't it????

Again referring to 'rogue', but not clarifying whether active or former.

The gist of his argument was that the ISI as an institution was not invovled, which has now been proven correct with even Headly not supporting the allegations attributed to him in the media.

ProPublica: Shame, shame , shame, shame for parroting Indian media and official statements that have turned out to be bald faced lies.

What evidence is being ignored?
Can you provide evidence implicating ther ISI as an institution or implicating the ISI leadership?

Pakistanis are not the ones 'ignoring the facts and evidence here' :D

The 'prime witness' says so. :D

Prime witness screwed you Pakistani haters, what else is left for the court to issue a 'verdict' on, implicating the ISI as an institution and/or its leadership?

So the sound which i heard was of this :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom