What's new

Headley: ISI had no links to 26/11

first you have to prove that there is a 'possible ring' mate.. then you can ask for OUR government to work on it :P
Under the post-9/11 U.N. resolutions it is Pakistan's sovereign obligation to pro-actively do this sort of hunting itself. link

Its strange that Headley made some previous confessions which noone wanted to believe but now he's the truthful guy. All we can do is wait for the verdict as its going on in the 3rd country for both of us to believe.

Proof mate.. proof.. please provide with 'one' credible proof.. i'm still waiting..

You are sitting on lot proof. look carefully.

Your ISPR say ex ISI agents might be invoved.

Your ISI cheif claims rogue ISI agents are involved.

Your most credible newspaper claims that Pakistan's offical stand is that rogue ISI agents were involved in planning of the attack.

Both Headly and Rana claim that ISI official were involved in the attack.

Even this much proof is not enough for you...then you claim...you are not in denial!!

I have already provided many links including Pakistani links, links from neutral sources such as Bob woodward and Indian links..but you choose to remain denial.

You haven't mate.. please.. i don't want to sound rude.. but don't lie.. you haven't provided me with even a single proof.. proof where an official states and declares that rogue elements of ISI are involved in Mumbai attacks.. clear cut declaration.. not possible.. not probable.. not maybe, or might be etc..

You were sounding so confident a few posts back.. what happened now??.. you can't come up with ONE proof?? there should be thousands out there by the way you were claiming it..

As a matter of fact.. India hasn't got Any thing in support of their claims.. just word of mouth and Massive media campaign.. Whenever they go to court they'll lose.. thats the only reason they don't go to courts..

This is the first time something was brought in court and as they say in Urdu.. "Bakhiyay udhair diyay case kay" :lol:

Surprisingly there is no news on Pakistani channels. On the contrary had it been any statement about ISI's involvement, their media would be jumping on toes.

Under the post-9/11 U.N. resolutions it is Pakistan's sovereign obligation to pro-actively do this sort of hunting itself. link

LOL.. we are not ruled by 'bush' so we don't go on 'wild goose chase' without any reason..

Obligation falls upon Pakistan once it is declared evidently that Pakistan's involvement was there.. where as it has NEVER been confirmed by any neutral source.. If today Pakistan says that 'so and so' terrorist is in India, will they start searching for him in 1.2 billion people?? :P

Make some sense mate.. :)

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Its strange that Headley made some previous confessions which noone wanted to believe but now he's the truthful guy. All we can do is wait for the verdict as its going on in the 3rd country for both of us to believe.

LOLz.. another one who 'just' registered with different nick to give his 'esteemed' input :P :lol:

You are sitting on lot proof. look carefully.

Your ISPR say ex ISI agents might be invoved. Might be

Your ISI cheif claims rogue ISI agents are involved. Show me where he said that

Your most credible newspaper claims that Pakistan's offical stand is that rogue ISI agents were involved in planning of the attack. Most credible? which one?

Both Headly and Rana claim that ISI official were involved in the attack. They have NO clue if those were ISI agents.. any tom, dick and harry can 'claim' to be ISI agent :P

Even this much proof is not enough for you...then you claim...you are not in denial!! Where and What do you consider a proof?

Answers in BOLD.. please refrain from using 'possible' or 'probable' as proof :P

Still waiting for your evidences..

Surprisingly there is no news on Pakistani channels. On the contrary had it been any statement about ISI's involvement, their media would be jumping on toes.

LOL.. yeah, after all their media has to show their faces to 1.2 billion people who they took for a ride :P.. isn't it? How can they say that they are looking like idiots again?? They were already shown to be one by the 'wanted' list.. :lol:

LOL.. we are not ruled by 'bush' so we don't go on 'wild goose chase' without any reason.. Obligation falls upon Pakistan once it is declared evidently that Pakistan's involvement was there.
That's not how it works any more. Americans' success at nabbing OBL in the face of Pakistani denials demonstrates Pakistani defiance of this new international law. Pakistan now can't complain if others violate its borders seeking terrorists or evidence. Indeed, Pakistan is perilously close to being declared a terrorist state itself. Do you really want Indians to have the last laugh?

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

LOLz.. another one who 'just' registered with different nick to give his 'esteemed' input :P :lol:

I didn't know only your inputs are considered "esteemed' here.. by the way,. there's nothing wrong in saying to wait for the verdict dear..

That's not how it works any more. Americans' success at nabbing OBL in the face of Pakistani denials demonstrates Pakistani defiance of this new international law. Pakistan now can't complain if others violate its borders seeking terrorists or evidence. Indeed, Pakistan is perilously close to being declared a terrorist state itself. Do you really want Indians to have the last laugh?

Listen mate.. US's drama of OBL is still under consideration, and with every passing day more and more people are questioning its authenticity..

Secondly, US was a different ball game, they played their dirty trick by declaring themselves to be our 'friends'.. we do NOT have any such obligations with India, the moment India tried to play any such game, let me tell you, people would not even need the permission or Pakistan Government's declaration.. it will be WAR.. and a FULL-FRONTAL one..

Don't believe me? I dare Indians to try it..

I didn't know only your inputs are considered "esteemed' here.. by the way,. there's nothing wrong in saying to wait for the verdict dear..

LOL.. don't take it personal.. i guess you haven't read the previous pages, have you? it is not about verdict, its about credibility of the witness..

Listen mate.. US's drama of OBL is still under consideration, and with every passing day more and more people are questioning its authenticity.
What color is smooth?

Questions without sensible foundations are meaningless to the recipient - and suggest the questioner's sanity is at fault as well.

Answers in BOLD.. please refrain from using 'possible' or 'probable' as proof :P

Still waiting for your evidences..

Enough links have been given to prove the above.

However if you want be obstinate about them..I can also withdraw leeway in my argumment that I had been giving you up till now.

Ok let see
"
However, Headley’s testimony supports Pakistan’s assertion that the ISI’s involvement was limited to a handful of rogue agents."

Pakistan ISI leaders had no role in Mumbai plot: court | World | DAWN.COM

This is extract from your most credible newspaper ..now proove that this is false or misreporting...uptill then this my proof.

Back
Top Bottom