What's new

Headley: ISI had no links to 26/11

BTW, even the Pakistani argument that India had not provided sufficient evidence to prosecute the accused ring leaders, let alone Hafiz Saeed, has been proved correct through wikileak reports outlining US opinions on the issue, which were supportive of Pakistan's stance of 'not enough evidence'.

It is not the amount of 'Dossiers' sent to Pakistan by India, it is the content of those dossiers that is important.

Headly was exaggerated beyond limitations.... A mountain out of a molehill.

BTW, even the Pakistani argument that India had not provided sufficient evidence to prosecute the accused ring leaders, let alone Hafiz Saeed, has been proved correct through wikileak reports outlining US opinions on the issue, which were supportive of Pakistan's stance of 'not enough evidence'.

It is not the amount of 'Dossiers' sent to Pakistan by India, it is the content of those dossiers that is important.

As a matter of fact.. India hasn't got Any thing in support of their claims.. just word of mouth and Massive media campaign.. Whenever they go to court they'll lose.. thats the only reason they don't go to courts..

This is the first time something was brought in court and as they say in Urdu.. "Bakhiyay udhair diyay case kay" :lol:

Hammy, I'm flattered - as they say in Hollywood, "All publicity is good" - but I'm afraid the mods will delete this and related comments shortly. Thank you for your support. :)

but this is not exactly a hollywood or is it

i didnt know u cried when u got banned

Again referring to 'rogue', but not clarifying whether active or former.

The gist of his argument was that the ISI as an institution was not invovled, which has now been proven correct with even Headly not supporting the allegations attributed to him in the media.

ProPublica: Shame, shame , shame, shame for parroting Indian media and official statements that have turned out to be bald faced lies.

Involvement of ISI as institution might not have been proven yet, but involvement ISI agents in attacks(former or rogue) has atleast been proven.

Because I am sure tomorrow another thread will pop up claming ..entire thing was a false flag attack by RAW, CIA , Mossad to blame Pakistan,

I am not surprised by this at all.
Firstly, Headley himself has very low credibility. His plea bargain was to sort of accept the blame in some way so that he would not sent to India.
Secondly, the prosecutor--on govt. payroll--would have an incentive to somehow connect ISI as an institution to 26/11 in order to pressurize 'Pakistan' even more; just as not one evidence has been produced of 'ISI' complicity (see the Rumsfeld interview I posted before) there was not one evidence that Headley could come up with to connect serving senior ISI officials to 26/11.
Thirdly, I don't rule out that some jihadi/retired ISI officials may have helped the attackers. But didn't some Jihadi insiders also attack President Musharraf? There is no denying there IS a problem inside Pakistan of these rogue, but reducing, jihadis. The state of Pakistan is trying its best to take care of them. Case in point: The Asia Times news by (now dead) Salim Shehzad that Pakistani navy DID capture some jihadi officials which led the AQaida to attack PNS Base.
Why don't the Indians and their Western apologists here give us some breathing room to clear the mess instead of trying to incriminate the whole state of Pakistan due to the actions of a few rogue ones? I think whoever was involved in the Mumbai tragedy should be hunted down and given harsh punishment. But somehow, despite Indian wet-dreams, the trail to the culprit does not lead to 'Pakistan'. Nice try though. Again.

Oh please.. shall i pick old German books and extract the sections where they called 'Hitler' a Hero??? will you believe him to be one???

I said any Pakistani Official stating 'clearly' that 'rouge' or otherwise ISI agents were involved.. any names stated in a newspaper or any video???

How difficult is it???.. i mean you have been claiming so confidently, it should be all over the net isn't it????

See..you are in deep denial mode..there is very little that can be done for you.

See..you are in deep denial mode..there is very little that can be done for you.

Is it me? or are you the one in denial mode?? :P

Your government and your media is playing you for fools.. You can't even provide me 'one' credible link related to your claim.. i know you've been trying to google and youtube it to best of your abilities.. :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Why hasn't Pakistan worked to provide the missing links?

first you have to prove that there is a 'possible ring' mate.. then you can ask for OUR government to work on it :P.. it is just amusing when people put allegations without any base :P

Involvement of ISI as institution might not have been proven yet, but involvement ISI agents in attacks(former or rogue) has atleast been proven.

Because I am sure tomorrow another thread will pop up claming ..entire thing was a false flag attack by RAW, CIA , Mossad to blame Pakistan,

Proof mate.. proof.. please provide with 'one' credible proof.. i'm still waiting..

Since 9/11 India has tried several times to implicate Pakistan as a state in something. The Parliament Attack shortly after 9/11 was used to pressure Pakistan. I am not saying it was an inside job by India. I am saying that Pakistan, especially since 9/11, had no purpose trying to open even a diplomatic front against India, let alone provocations like the Parliament Attack or 26/11; Pakistan has enough issues as it is because of terrorism and the war in Afghanistan.

Is it me? or are you the one in denial mode?? :P

Your government and your media is playing you for fools.. You can't even provide me 'one' credible link related to your claim.. i know you've been trying to google and youtube it to best of your abilities.. :lol: :lol: :rofl:

I have already provided many links including Pakistani links, links from neutral sources such as Bob woodward and Indian links..but you choose to remain denial.

Back
Top Bottom