What's new

Headley: ISI had no links to 26/11

1. The heading of the thread is wrong, verdict has not been delivered

2. A link to the original AFP press release will be appreciated

Headley's testimony was the 'prime evidence' so far.

Dont see how this has changed

Without it there is nothing to support ISI involvement, not even rogue agent invovlement.

In fact, even the allegation of 'rogue agents' needs to be established through verifying the identities of the 'ISI agents' allegedly invovled', or at least verifying that they were indeed 'ISI agents'.

As of now, Headley's credibility has not been dismissed....

And the ISI is not on trial...Its Rana....

Headley has stated that his handler was a Major Iqbal...who is an ISI agent along with a few others....So the identity or existance of these "rogue" agents will not be the point of this trial....

So far Headley's credibility seems to be doing just fine considering that the US considers him their star witness

Lots of egg on the faces of the Indian media and others (Western news organizations and analysts included) that were trumpeting the so called 'Headley Confessions' to Indian investigators.

Yet to be seen....Seems Pakistanis believe in premature celebrations...

Indian interest should be served with the mention of ISI whose elements were involved in acts of terrorism.....as long as this comes out as a by product of this trial, even based on Headley's testimony (proven or not) should suffice

Mate.. provide a source where government official has "clearly" said that ISI was involved or "rouge" ISI agents were involved.. not possible.. it is also 'possible' that Indians were involved.. it is also 'possible' that RAW did it by themselves..

got my point?

But I did..I gave you the dawn extract mentioning Pakistani official stand.

ie ISI agents(rogue) were involved in planning of the attack.

are you saying dawn in lying?

That was the image of Pakistan's premium spy agency getting burst like a balloon.. Imagine, ISI,

1. getting accused in a Chicago court for terror attacks by an ex Pakistani (not the leadership but some agents.. lol)
2. getting sued in New York for terror attacks on Israeli citizens (Summons issued to Pasha)
3. Being accused by USA for harboring Osama (not the leadership but some agents.. lol)
4. Being accused by Pakistani civil society for abducting and murdering civilian journalists
5. Being accused by Pakistani civil society of failing to track Osama or being able to prevent Karachi attacks..

Hope you got your answer on what that sound was :D

I respect your imagination.

Yeah i got the answer on whose sound that REALLY was :lol::rofl:

Athar Abbas said that there was a possibility of 'retired/ex ISI officials' being invovled in the Mumbai attacks.

He did not make a categorical statement that they were definitely invovled, and he ceratainly did not suggest active ISI agents were invovled.

Mate.. provide a source where government official has "clearly" said that ISI was involved or "rouge" ISI agents were involved.. not possible.. it is also 'possible' that Indians were involved.. it is also 'possible' that RAW did it by themselves..

got my point?

The same guy whose comments are being interpreted as "ISI had no links to 26/11 - Court" said rouge ISI agents were involved. Do you think a Pakistani government official will agree to this openly. Just like Rouge Navy officials had links with Al-Qaeda, Rouge ISI agents were involved. Atleast we made some progress, from non-state actors, we have come to rouge agents.

Mukti bahini terrorists were directly in contact with Indira Gandhi so are you ready to accept she was a terrorist head?

btw we are not claiming its what your once beloved David Headly is saying

So please dig up those skeletons and sue us....

But before that, find out what your goal is....because Im not sure that Indian involvement in creating and arming the Mukti Bahini is going to make Bangladesh East Pakistan again, nor are the Bengalis going to forget the genocide....
Maybe it helps you on this forum....not sure about real life though

But you're free to do so.....At your own cost of course...

Mukti bahini terrorists were directly in contact with Indira Gandhi so are you ready to accept she was a terrorist head?

btw we are not claiming its what your once beloved David Headly is saying

if you could read properly ....headly did not not say that ISI was not involved....

this is what he said was that the head of ISI was not involved in planning the attack......which means that he had not met them personally to actually have any knowledge of their involvement.......

however he has said that a handful of ISI agents were involved in the planning of the attack which means that ISI was behind /involved in the attack.....whether the attack was carried out with/without the knowledge of the ISI chief does not matter as long as some of its members are involved then ISI is complicit in the attack putting its crediblity nothing more than a terrorist organisation under the cover of " Intelligence org of Pakistan"....just as the LeT under the JUD banner ....nothing more....

p.s ....if you still carry on with your denials....i would just take it as lack of comprehensive skills and refrain from replying

solomon2 how do you feel that your whining and crying has been exposed here and why are you not posting now jew boi :lol::lol:

Not lying.. the 'editing' was not done properly.. Editor was lazy.. this language is used on "confirmed" facts.. not "possibilities".. (ask a journalist about what i mean)

I am asking you to provide me any link where an official is SAYING or is being 'named' which states that 'rouge' elements of ISI were involved..

Back
Top Bottom