What's new

Head of Ahmadiyya condemns Israeli offensive in Gaza, calls on Muslims to unite

No, they are only good at killing people. Ahmadis will never join hands with anyone unless they renounce terrorism and join the 21st century.

Lmaooo as if everyone is chomping at the bits to link up with Ahmadis.

Then you admit that Ahmadis (Qadiyanis) accept the state of Israel and are on friendly terms with zionists. This runs counter to your quoted claim that "Ahmadis have fought for the Kashmir and Palestinian cause since the start and the Pakistan".

Same way Hindus living in Pakistani side accepted the state but did not leave their home villages and towns same way they consider the self Palestinian and remain in their ancestral village it's do you also mean to say millions of Arab Muslims living in Israel are Zionist

mischievously named Islamabad, is in UK

What HQ idiot? Islamabad or actual name Tilford is nothing but a village with fields. Ahmadiyya Muslim Community bought farm land to hold its annual jalsas there. Even that place is too small as the attendance at annual jalsas have increased over the past 10-20 years.

Same way Hindus living in Pakistani side accepted the state but did not leave their home villages and towns same way they consider the self Palestinian and remain in their ancestral village it's do you also mean to say millions of Arab Muslims living in Israel are Zionist

I don't recall Non-Ahmadiyya Palestinians recoginizing the State of Israel even though they also live in what is virtually their homeland for centuries. They have never accepted the unjust State of Israel. Tell me why the Ahmadiyya community has.

I don't recall Non-Ahmadiyya Palestinians recoginizing the State of Israel even though they also live in what is virtually their homeland for centuries. They have never accepted the unjust State of Israel. Tell me why the Ahmadiyya community has.
Tell me where it has the Ahmadiyya community from the start has said the partition of palestine to be unjust ! it was Sir Zafrullah Khan who said Pakistan will never recognize Israel !

It has accepted a fact that we need to talk and not use voilence, like Yasser Arafat he sat and chatted with Israeli PM nothing more nothing less,

What a shame. The Ahmadis make a stand and condemn israel and they are accused of being zionist mossad cia raw gru agents bah bah .

Totally shameful. Not a wonder that Islam is such bad shape and is killing each other in name of 'islam' .This disease is much much stronger in sunnis though.

What HQ idiot? Islamabad or actual name Tilford is nothing but a village with fields. Ahmadiyya Muslim Community bought farm land to hold its annual jalsas there. Even that place is too small as the attendance at annual jalsas have increased over the past 10-20 years.
It is super idiotic to throw dust hoping to hide the truth. After declaration of Qadyianis as non-Muslims, they cannot enter Makkah-Madina. So an "ohi" was arranged to be delivered through the "Massih" for them to have their gathering at Qadyian in India.This is now called Qadyiansharif or al Aqsa al Mashreq. But their HQ is Islamabad (UK) where their chief, Massih lives.

It is super idiotic to throw dust hoping to hide the truth. After declaration of Qadyianis as non-Muslims, they cannot enter Makkah-Madina. So an "ohi" was arranged to be delivered through the "Massih" for them to have their gathering at Qadyian in India.This is now called Qadyiansharif or al Aqsa al Mashreq. But their HQ is Islamabad (UK) where their chief, Massih lives.

where's the proof?

where's the proof?

They are dump as brain washed zombies what their molvie teach or get trash from anti Ahmadiyya sites, man ghadat stories.
Well, thread turning into a debate which discuss thousand time and always finish on heat and hate. No further commends from me so please no one quote me.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lmaooo as if everyone is chomping at the bits to link up with Ahmadis.

I never said that. I was just replying to some Indian saying that Sunnis Ahmadis etc unite. Frankly I have no wish to be associated with anyone who thinks it justified to murder someone who differs with you in interpretation.

where's the proof?

Proof is in the fact that most Muslim nations and leading ulema have found them "deviated", and as such have declared them non-Muslims. That includes S Arabia where they are not allowed entry. Pakistan does not accept them in military service and sensitive govt jobs.

Mr. @Ehsan you show up only when you need to do some propaganda for your jamaat by making religious threads.

What unity do you speak of? Just look at the history of your jamaat. Your khalifah sits in the lap of the former colonial power which created, nurtured, and established Israel.

None of the Muslims recognizes your jamaat and no one recognizes your khalifa.
Actually Britain tried everything it could at the time to prevent Israel from existing. :D

That said, I wonder why did this gentleman come up with this idea? Did he seriously believe the Islamic World will join hands with Admediyyas on issues of faith?

Back
Top Bottom