What's new

Head of Ahmadiyya condemns Israeli offensive in Gaza, calls on Muslims to unite

There are many Ahmadi Muslim in Pak Army. Some of lost their lives defending Pakistan. But then again I don't expect a Bengali Jamaatia to understand anything.
Dont take him seriously at all.
I dont know where in gods name does he get his facts from - he once said that Hindus and Sikhs dont eat food prepared from the same kitchen!
In Indian Army we not only have one kitchen for everyone but soldiers share the same plates!

Okay.......

Most Syrians are Sunnis by the way.

and those moderate sunnis are siding with shias rather than extremist wahabbi sunni ,so hence they are murtids.

He is the spiritual leader of almost 200 million Ahmadi Muslims. Still more Muslim then Caliph Baghdadi who is actually a convicted terrorist and a criminal.

I think its 20 million ahmadi muslims.
i have made my point already ! check my post in the last page !

Shiv ,quit trolling the poor chap.These guys are the only guys who can reform islam .If islam is not reforming, then massive brutality and warfare will be needed in future to control global sunni islamic threat.

That ahamdiyaa is not even a muslim .. pretty rich for him that he is making a call to arms !

Not to arms ,but to unite and pressure israel and west via economic means. Much better than war or terrorism.

Last edited:
remove the message .yes you are right .they could be endangered ,too many wahabbi lovers here.

Have you ever heard of the concept of privacy? It's not just a matter of Wahabis and that.

It doesn't matter what your friends say regarding the matter. Groups like FSA were created simply due to Assad's heavy handed policies. The whole thing in Syria started out after a protest was ruthlessly hunted down by Assad's forces. There are reasons for international laws that forbid the use of brute force against civilians.

ISIS simply went in to take advantage of the situation.

Have you ever heard of the concept of privacy? It's not just a matter of Wahabis and that.

It doesn't matter what your friends say regarding the matter. Groups like FSA were created simply due to Assad's heavy handed policies. The whole thing in Syria started out after a protest was ruthlessly hunted down by Assad's forces. There are reasons for international laws that forbid the use of brute force against civilians.

ISIS simply went in to take advantage of the situation.

Blah blah .... Syrians say that the muslim brotherhood agents started the protests and targetted police officers from start. These claims of your agitprop. Take that Sunni wahabbi kitman elsewhere.

Go check the stats given by doha debates on Assad having majority support in 2011-2012.

Alas, not in every case. When coverage of an unfolding drama ceases to be fair and turns into a propaganda weapon, inconvenient facts get suppressed. So it is with the results of a recent YouGov Siraj poll on Syria commissioned by The Doha Debates, funded by the Qatar Foundation. Qatar's royal family has taken one of the most hawkish lines against Assad – the emir has just called for Arab troops to intervene – so it was good that The Doha Debates published the poll on its website. The pity is that it was ignored by almost all media outlets in every western country whose government has called for Assad to go.

The key finding was that while most Arabs outside Syria feel the president should resign, attitudes in the country are different. Some 55% of Syrians want Assad to stay, motivated by fear of civil war – a spectre that is not theoretical as it is for those who live outside Syria's borders. What is less good news for the Assad regime is that the poll also found that half the Syrians who accept him staying in power believe he must usher in free elections in the near future. Assad claims he is about to do that, a point he has repeated in his latest speeches. But it is vital that he publishes the election law as soon as possible, permits political parties and makes a commitment to allow independent monitors to watch the poll.Most Syrians back President Assad – but you'd never know from western media | Jonathan Steele | Comment is free | The Guardian

Now,its more than 80% support.

NATO reveals 70% of Syrians support Bashar al-Assad

70% support for assad.

While the balloting and much of the pro-Assad spectacle seen on the streets of Damascus was stage-managed, even the president's staunchest enemies concede that the man who has led Syria since 2000 retains substantial backing.

"If only minorities were loyal to Assad, they (rebels) would have taken the country," said Wida Saleh, a 35-year-old lawyer and Assad supporter who reluctantly identified herself as a Sunni Muslim.

"But because the majority (Sunnis) are standing behind him, they have kept Syria standing," she said at a voting booth set up in Damascus' ornate, century-old Hijaz train station.

Saleh's comments were echoed by others interviewed by The Associated Press in a Sunni-dominated, middle-class neighborhood of central Damascus, as well as by Syrians across the political spectrum — including some of the tens of thousands who have fled their country for neighboring Lebanon. The Damascus interviews were conducted without the presence of government representatives.Syrian election shows depth of popular support for Assad, even among Sunni majority | Fox News

Blah blah .... Syrians say that the muslim brotherhood agents started the protests and targetted police officers from start. These claims of your agitprop. Take that Sunni wahabbi kitman elsewhere.

Go check the stats given by doha debates on Assad having majority support in 2011-2012.

Alas, not in every case. When coverage of an unfolding drama ceases to be fair and turns into a propaganda weapon, inconvenient facts get suppressed. So it is with the results of a recent YouGov Siraj poll on Syria commissioned by The Doha Debates, funded by the Qatar Foundation. Qatar's royal family has taken one of the most hawkish lines against Assad – the emir has just called for Arab troops to intervene – so it was good that The Doha Debates published the poll on its website. The pity is that it was ignored by almost all media outlets in every western country whose government has called for Assad to go.

The key finding was that while most Arabs outside Syria feel the president should resign, attitudes in the country are different. Some 55% of Syrians want Assad to stay, motivated by fear of civil war – a spectre that is not theoretical as it is for those who live outside Syria's borders. What is less good news for the Assad regime is that the poll also found that half the Syrians who accept him staying in power believe he must usher in free elections in the near future. Assad claims he is about to do that, a point he has repeated in his latest speeches. But it is vital that he publishes the election law as soon as possible, permits political parties and makes a commitment to allow independent monitors to watch the poll.Most Syrians back President Assad – but you'd never know from western media | Jonathan Steele | Comment is free | The Guardian

Now,its more than 80% support.

NATO reveals 70% of Syrians support Bashar al-Assad

70% support for assad.

While the balloting and much of the pro-Assad spectacle seen on the streets of Damascus was stage-managed, even the president's staunchest enemies concede that the man who has led Syria since 2000 retains substantial backing.

"If only minorities were loyal to Assad, they (rebels) would have taken the country," said Wida Saleh, a 35-year-old lawyer and Assad supporter who reluctantly identified herself as a Sunni Muslim.

"But because the majority (Sunnis) are standing behind him, they have kept Syria standing," she said at a voting booth set up in Damascus' ornate, century-old Hijaz train station.

Saleh's comments were echoed by others interviewed by The Associated Press in a Sunni-dominated, middle-class neighborhood of central Damascus, as well as by Syrians across the political spectrum — including some of the tens of thousands who have fled their country for neighboring Lebanon. The Damascus interviews were conducted without the presence of government representatives.Syrian election shows depth of popular support for Assad, even among Sunni majority | Fox News

I understand that you became mad after I identified your foolishness on posting people's personal details, and giving one-liner lectures on how Muslims are.

Of-course, a dictator would inevitably declare himself as the victor in any election. Support or no support.

No hard feelings my dear pagan friend.

I understand that you became mad after I identified your foolishness on posting people's personal details, and giving one-liner lectures on how Muslims are.

Of-course, a dictator would inevitably declare himself as the victor in any election. Support or no support.

No hard feelings my dear pagan friend.

Lol at more sunni wahabbi kitman. Syrians have no love for your types and consider them bandits.Assad is popular like it or not. Doha debates and nato internal studies proved otherwise. Or Assad would be long gone. But then the local madrassa mullah says otherwise.

@Syrian Lion

Lol at more sunni wahabbi kitman. Syrians have no love for your types and consider them bandits.Assad is popular like it or not. Doha debates and nato internal studies proved otherwise. Or Assad would be long gone. But then the local madrassa mullah says otherwise.

@Syrian Lion

Oh, I'm far from an Islamist of any type. Ask your own countrymen, mine and others who participate in Bangladesh Defense and the Middle East section for the record.

As much as you like to discuss Syria, the only thing is that this thread isn't about Syria, but it is about Gaza - two completely different topics. Getting lost so easily and getting so heavy hearted over some light discussions speaks volume about your level of maturity and perhaps even your intellect.

And I don't think your Syrian friend would be so willing to help simply due to your immaturity.

Oh, I'm far from an Islamist of any type. Ask your own countrymen, mine and others who participate in Bangladesh Defense and the Middle East section for the record.

As much as you like to discuss Syria, the only thing is that this thread isn't about Syria, but it is about Gaza - two completely different topics. Getting lost so easily and getting so heavy hearted over some light discussions speaks volume about your level of maturity and perhaps even your intellect.

And I don't think your Syrian friend would be so willing to help simply due to your immaturity.

blah blah . Don't waste my time with your kitman ,wahabbi.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom