What's new

Head of Ahmadiyya condemns Israeli offensive in Gaza, calls on Muslims to unite

I'm Ahmadi Muslim my self what are you on about lol.

I won't claim to know much about Islam and Muslims. But I have read translated version of quran and hadiths in English. If I had to conclude I would say that Salafi/Wahhabi/Deobandis follow the real Islam imo. No offence.

I won't claim to know much about Islam and Muslims. But I have read translated version of quran and hadiths in English. If I had to conclude I would say that Salafi/Wahhabi/Deobandis follow the real Islam imo. No offence.

Its all up to different interpretation. Mind you Salafis have also invented a lot of new things. So they're not really following ''real'' Islam.

He is the spiritual leader of almost 200 million Ahmadi Muslims. Still more Muslim then Caliph Baghdadi who is actually a convicted terrorist and a criminal.

No offense while my opinion of your jamaat has changed for the better we have already spoken about this in the past 200 million is an inaccurate number that your jamaat does not even use anymore so unless you are doing it to make yourself feel better idk why you are still peddling that number?

An Overview
he Ahmadiyya Muslim Community is a dynamic, fast growing international revival movement within Islam. Founded in 1889, it spans over 200 countries with membership exceeding tens of millions. Its current headquarters are in the United Kingdom.

Actually Britain tried everything it could at the time to prevent Israel from existing. :D

That said, I wonder why did this gentleman come up with this idea? Did he seriously believe the Islamic World will join hands with Admediyyas on issues of faith?

They do this only to portray themselves as Muslims. They most assuredly are not. Nobody, except non-Muslims take them seriously.
All this started with a claim to prophet-hood and of being THE Messiah. No wonder why it did not work out for those who believed such claims.

Judge not, lest thou be judged.

Leave it to your God to decide whether they are or they are not. Per your scriptures, they will face Him and He will decide. :)

I am not judging.

Judging is about individuals, may be groups of people with some association among themselves. This here is a doctrinal matter. If Muslims were to accept every claim of every person who claimed prophethood, we would have many thousand sects. This here is not a simple Shia Sunni affair. It is Muslim / Non-Muslim affair.

Qadianis should have guts to openly proclaim themselves to be a different religion, like Bahai faith. Bahaism came out of Shia Islam, but they were forthright and with claims of prophethood declared themselves a different religion.

Just look at the opening words of OP's post: Khalifa of Islam..... I am sorry, I can not accept that. They can call the leader of their Jamaat as Khalifa of Qadiani faith, and I would not have any problem.

They wish to change basis of religion in Islam's name and call us Non-Muslims. You want me to take that?

Go ask them whether or not they claim Muslims as Kafirs? Then come back and tell me that I am being judgmental. They are not Muslims for so many reasons, and that is that.

I am not judging.

Judging is about individuals, may be groups of people with some association among themselves. This here is a doctrinal matter. If Muslims were to accept every claim of every person who claimed prophethood, we would have many thousand sects. This here is not a simple Shia Sunni affair. It is Muslim / Non-Muslim affair.

Qadianis should have guts to openly proclaim themselves to be a different religion, like Bahai faith. Bahaism came out of Shia Islam, but they were forthright and with claims of prophethood declared themselves a different religion.

Just look at the opening words of OP's post: Khalifa of Islam..... I am sorry, I can not accept that. They can call the leader of their Jamaat as Khalifa of Qadiani faith, and I would not have any problem.

They wish to change basis of religion in Islam's name and call us Non-Muslims. You want me to take that?

Go ask them whether or not they claim Muslims as Kafirs? Then come back and tell me that I am being judgmental. They are not Muslims for so many reasons, and that is that.

They are just misguided bro. It's our job to lead them back onto the right path.

I am not judging.

This scan is from the book of Mirza Mahmood Ahmed 2nd Caliph of Ahmediyya and Son of their Prophet, Mirza Ghulam Ahmed. For them, Non ahmedies are Kafirs.

abc.jpg

Official figures are less but there are millions of converts in Muslim countries that have to stay silent and not announce their conversion in public.

You do not have any official figure so stop bragging.

Last edited:
I think we should let this thread die. From a social perspective we are veering onto theological territory. Since I am part of this discussion, I would not act as Moderator in this case. It is my view as a poster.

Official figures are less but there are millions of converts in Muslim countries that have to stay silent and not announce their conversion in public.

200 million I seriously doubt ,Maybe at best 40 million. But if its 200 million ,more power to you. Then you guys can sincerely reform islam from this terrorism ,mass murder ,killing kafirs disease in name of jihad. Or else the world will unite and crush sunni islam the same way nazi germany was crushed ,worse might be indiscriminate use of nuclear and other WMD's against muslim people . The way things are going with islam(ISIS,hamas,fsa,al qaeda,global terror) ,if serious reform does not happen soon there will be a massive military response on scale of world war 2.

Its only a matter of time,ultimately tolerance of global military superpowers will snap and then a lot of people will die.

Khalifa of Islam condemns Israeli offensive in Gaza, calls on Muslims to unite | Rabwah Times

Khalifa of Islam His Holiness, Hazrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad the fifth head of the worldwide Ahmadiyya Muslim Community has called on the Muslim nations to play their roles in ending the violence and establishing peace. His Holiness condemned the ongoing violence in Gaza during the final Friday Sermon of this year’s Islamic month of Ramadan.
Addressing an audience of thousands of Ahmadi Muslims gathered at the Baitul Futuh Mosque in London on 25 July 2014, His Holiness gave a detailed analysis of the ongoing Israel‐Palestine conflict. The sermon was also broadcast live to millions of followers by MTA TV, the community's very own TV channel.
Hazrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad said:

With great regret it must be said that today it is the ill fortune of many Muslim countries that they are no longer united. Members of the public are fighting amongst themselves; citizens are also fighting with governments, whilst governments are inflicting cruelty upon their public. Therefore, not only has unity been lost, but great cruelties and injustices are being perpetrated.
The result of the lack of unity is that non-Muslim countries now have the confidence to do whatever they please against the Muslim and this is the very reason that Israel is currently engaged in killing scores of innocent Palestinians in the most cruel manner.
If the Muslims were united and followed the path of God then the collective strength of the Muslim nations is so great that this cruelty could never have taken place.

Hazrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad continued:

Compared to Israel, the Palestinians have no power or strength. Certainly all cruelty is wrong and so if Hamas is perpetrating cruelty, then the Muslim countries should also stop them. However, if you are to compare the relative strengths and cruelties of the two sides, it is as if one side is using a stick, whilst the other side is utilizing a fully equipped army to perpetrate its injustice.
Recently, Turkish Muslims held an event of mourning and in this way Muslim countries think they have fulfilled their responsibility. However, they are not fulfilling their required role and similarly the Western world is also not fulfilling its responsibility. They should have actively and firmly stopped the cruelty.
Regardless, we can only pray that Allah the Almighty protects the persecuted and the innocent from this cruelty and that peace can be established.
Furthermore, may Allah the Almighty grant sense and wisdom to those Muslim countries that are fighting against one other and increasing in disorder. May Allah enable unity to be born amongst them.
Ahmadiyya Muslim Community has also chosen to help through Humanity First a a humanitarian organization set up the community during the Bosnian war. Humanity First is also raising funds to provide education & support services to Palestinian children affected by the Israeli offensive in the Occupied Palestinian Territories (OPT) including Gaza and the West Bank.
Read more at: https://www.rabwah.net/khalifa-islam-ahmadiyya-condemns-israeli-offensive-in-gaza-calls-on-muslims-to-unite/ | Rabwah Times

He is trying to win the sympathy of other fundamentalist \muslims. He should know that More Ahemadia are killed by Sunni Muslims than jews and all other groups put to gather. If other groups are vanished, Who will protect Ahemadias. They are on the target of Vahabi Muslims.

He is trying to win the sympathy of other fundamentalist \muslims. He should know that More Ahemadia are killed by Sunni Muslims than jews and all other groups put to gather. If other groups are vanished, Who will protect Ahemadias. They are on the target of Vahabi Muslims.

Ahmedi muslims should come to india and reform UP muslims.That could help a lot in peace.

They do this only to portray themselves as Muslims. They most assuredly are not. Nobody, except non-Muslims take them seriously.
All this started with a claim to prophet-hood and of being THE Messiah. No wonder why it did not work out for those who believed such claims.

True i guess. Why else would he be bothered about Israel when people of his own community, including children are being killed. As pointed by you, he will get no credit for anything that he & the rest of his community does on behalf of Muslims.

Mob kills woman, grand-daughters in Pakistan for 'blasphemy', goes on rampage against Ahmadis | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Ahmadis-killed-in-Pakista-011.jpg

Looks similar to what an Israeli air strike would look......with similar results.

True i guess. Why else would he be bothered about Israel when people of his own community, including children are being killed. As pointed by you, he will get no credit for anything that he & the rest of his community does on behalf of Muslims.

Mob kills woman, grand-daughters in Pakistan for 'blasphemy', goes on rampage against Ahmadis | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Ahmadis-killed-in-Pakista-011.jpg

Looks similar to what an Israeli air strike would look......with similar results.

I was not talking about this. If I lied to say that I consider them to be Muslims, reality would not change. These incidents are deplorable. But declaring them to be Muslims would not diminish such acts by itself. Pakistanis need to respect the rule of law. This is not the only act of violence in Pakistan of today. A lot else happens in the country of 180+ millions.

If Qadianis stop masquerading as Muslims, a lot of this would not happen. If you ever speak to Qadianis, you would find that they are argumentative and convinced of their faith being superior and Muslims being non-Muslims. The above is result of an argument gone bad. I obviously can not condone such senseless violence, but you need perspective.

Actually non-Wahabis are more motivated to counter them. The opposition to this jamat was led by non-Wahabi Brelvis. You need to find out more before issuing Fatwas like this.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom