What's new

Head of Ahmadiyya condemns Israeli offensive in Gaza, calls on Muslims to unite

Proof is in the fact that most Muslim nations and leading ulema have found them "deviated", and as such have declared them non-Muslims. That includes S Arabia where they are not allowed entry. Pakistan does not accept them in military service and sensitive govt jobs.

Again this is not proof? And most mullahs are uneducated and ignorant. Continue concrete peer reviewed proof.

There're a lot of online campaigns on the issue of Gaza. Perhaps this is only for making a better PR exercise.

There are many Ahmadi Muslim in Pak Army. Some of lost their lives defending Pakistan. But then again I don't expect a Bengali Jamaatia to understand anything.
I dispute that fact. After Bhutto brought in the "belief in the finality of the prophet-hood" none has remained.

That ahamdiyaa is not even a muslim .. pretty rich for him that he is making a call to arms !

That ahamdiyaa is not even a muslim .. pretty rich for him that he is making a call to arms !

Why is your saffron chaddi on fire?

I dispute that fact. After Bhutto brought in the "belief in the finality of the prophet-hood" none has remained.

Worry about your own country Mister wannabe Pakistani.

Muslim unity would remain a dream till Shia Sunni continue to killing each other.

Mine is not. What i said is a fact ! That fella is not a muslim. Have any confusion ? Ask your saudi masters !

He is the spiritual leader of almost 200 million Ahmadi Muslims. Still more Muslim then Caliph Baghdadi who is actually a convicted terrorist and a criminal.

He is the spiritual leader of almost 200 million Ahmadi Muslims. Still more Muslim then Caliph Baghdadi who is actually a convicted terrorist and a criminal.

You guys revel in islamic unity on pdf and still refer to them as ahmadi muslims and not just muslims .. why this qualification ?

Don't kid yourself now. ! Ahmadis are not muslims..

You guys revel in islamic unity on pdf and still refer to them as ahmadi muslims and not just muslims .. why this qualification ?

Don't kid yourself now. ! Ahmadis are not muslims..

I'm Ahmadi Muslim my self what are you on about lol.

Back
Top Bottom