What's new

Hayat Brother going to be next COAS ?

Lady I just saw your signature. Whilst I don't find it offensive I do feel sixth word begining with 's' is unbecoming of a lady. Anyway do please tell me what exactly did Aafia do that deserves her being called 'daughter of Pakistan?

Causing trouble to a sperpower is NOT helping Pakistan. It is helping our enemy India. Significant amount of our weapon systems come from USA including our much vaunted F-16s. You need to bear that in mind. Al can you find out who is the largest buyer of our exports? That's right USA. If they stopped buying our exports our economy would nose dive.

I expect better of people who subscribe to defence website as you would imagine they would be more aware of the international order. Looking at your example no so I am afraid.
1) Im not a lady
2) im not here to discuss the betrayals of the U.S.A, if i do, it will become a LOOOONNNNGGGG and never ending discussion
3)every citizen of Pakistan, is the soil's child

Lady I just saw your signature. Whilst I don't find it offensive I do feel sixth word begining with 's' is unbecoming of a lady. Anyway do please tell me what exactly did Aafia do that deserves her being called 'daughter of Pakistan?.

she left her Pakistani husband for a close lieutenant of Osama Bin laden
before leaving for Afghanistan she bought military grade equipment for her new role
she conspired to conduct terrorist attacks in US mainland
she was also involved in the blood diamonds trade to fund her husbands organisation.

in short she fits the bill for the daughter of Pakistan just like Molvi Abdul Aziz of Red Mosque fits the bill for the Mother of Pakistan.

@Hyperion can add more

I sincerely hope Raheel Sharif doesn't take an extension & I have a feeling he wouldn't. If he did he ll blemish his & his family's great image.
He is a great example of a soldier ( a professional soldier not a political one ) & I hope he wouldnt muddy that image by joining politics either.
He should retire gracefully & enjoy the respect of greatful nation that he & his family truly deserves & be a role model for the coming generations of COAS.

before leaving for Afghanistan she bought military grade equipment for her new role
she was also involved in the blood diamonds trade to fund her husbands organisation.

in short she fits the bill for the daughter of Pakistan just like Molvi Abdul Aziz of Red Mosque fits the bill for the Mother of Pakistan.

@Hyperion can add more

Well, what can I say? She indeed qualifies for daughter of Pakistan. All we need now is a few more like her and we won't have a Pakistan.

Wish we could keep Raheel Sharif forever. I'm sure there are many other component generals too, but I felt a great loss after General Zaheer and General Tariq Khan were retired, and I just don't want to see General Rahel Sharif go.

@Hyperion can add more
Sorry none of this is true

Sorry none of this is true

oh sorry @Atanz I missed out the fact that she planned to conduct a chemical attack on IS landmarks and high volume public places like subways etc. in the US mainland and had in her possession notes and comprehensive manuals on conventional , chemical and biological weapons to cause significant civilian casualties.
this charge alone is enough for anyone to loose his or her head from the shoulder on any given Friday in Saudi Arabia where even tweeting or posting a remark against the Saudi family carries a maximum punishment but hey she was in a kafir infidal country that is double minded and weak in dealing with such daughters of Islam.

her alleged altercation under detention in Afghanistan are unverified though but then again someone who can ditch her husband who fathered a few children with her and then travel all the way to a warzone to marry none other than Ammar and doing so the titile of Uncle of Pakistan went to no other but Khalid Sheikh Mehmood . all in all a very compelling resume and family background I say.

oh sorry @Atanz I missed out the fact that she planned to conduct a chemical attack on IS landmarks and high volume public places like subways etc. in the US mainland and had in her possession notes and comprehensive manuals on conventional , chemical and biological weapons to cause significant civilian casualties.
this charge alone is enough for anyone to loose his or her head from the shoulder on any given Friday in Saudi Arabia where even tweeting or posting a remark against the Saudi family carries a maximum punishment but hey she was in a kafir infidal country that is double minded and weak in dealing with such daughters of Islam.

her alleged altercation under detention in Afghanistan are unverified though but then again someone who can ditch her husband who fathered a few children with her and then travel all the way to a warzone to marry none other than Ammar and doing so the titile of Uncle of Pakistan went to no other but Khalid Sheikh Mehmood . all in all a very compelling resume and family background I say.
All are fabricated stories told by her know liar husband

No :cry: i can't see Raheel Sharif go , no .
Unfortunately he has to go on some day then why not on his time without an extension. I dont think he would accept even if offered. The respect he earned within military and amongst civilian population is unmatched. I am strongly of the opinion his blood line is one of the prime factors of his decision making therefore he will not chose extension. Though in heart of my heart, I would also like extended three years to ensure that all his good work is completed.
As of General Zubair, on the day he would be the senior most and most probably will qualify more for Chairman but if he becomes COAS, would again be a nice choice. He is a very competent professional with a long bright history.

Last edited:

wikipedia ka shukria bhi ada kar dete aakhir mein to baat mukammal lagti! not everything you read on the internet is true. her conviction and punishment in US under shady circumstances and refusal to handover to Pakistan, where we do have high profile targets in our custody, is reason enough to not believe wikipedia.

Topic: And this tenure imo is the tenure of professional soldiers! God speed!

Wish we could keep Raheel Sharif forever. I'm sure there are many other component generals too, but I felt a great loss after General Zaheer and General Tariq Khan were retired, and I just don't want to see General Rahel Sharif go.

Bhai yeh component generals kon se hotay hain? o_O

Ever thought why we never pushed for her extradition to Pakistan? We don't want to open up a Pandoras' box here. JI, and radical elements in our armed forces are an issue that should be quietly cleared (and is being cleared up).

Her conviction might have been hurried through but the things she had been doing were not normal by any account.

Back
Top Bottom