What's new

Have you ever seen this?

Nothing about being defensive i was looking at drawing room curtain and the design reflected little dragons, i was on Janimaz [prayer rug] and it looked like some human all with-in our minds.

I agree with you on this, with prayer rugs I can perceive many different faces. Although the sky is another thing. This is large.

I agree with you on this, with prayer rugs I can perceive many different faces. Although the sky is another thing. This is large.

Heh like I said I saw papa smurf just my mind imagined it, although it was formation of clouds.

Heh like I said I saw papa smurf just my mind imagined it, although it was formation of clouds.

This is very clear and apparent though. If you choose to cut it up into pieces you can perceive other things. The only thing I can see are two eyes and a nose.

I'm not trying to prove anything with this though. Islam isn't about seeing to believing.

I believe it was a hurricane or heavy storm in Ukraine or Bosnia. Not sure, but the unedited cell phone camera captures this cloud formation which I though was freakishly interesting. Ignore the title, this isn't God but it is interesting anyways.

It seems like a female and a male eye and a straight thin sharp nose.

@al-Hasani @Arabian Legend @Nihonjin1051 @Developereo @rahi2357 @haman10 @ResurgentIran @Aeronaut @Kaan @usernameless ...@others

@Indos

Exactly. Those who think it is God or a representation of God in the skies are being blasphemous.
It implies God has eyes like humans and are down to our level. Which is haram. lolz

But jokes aside, that is really freaky! And cool :D

Last edited:
I apologize then, I thought you were a militant atheist coming here to mock me. :)
I am a very devout follower of God , but just dont talk about "HIM" . religion to me is very personal , its a relationship i have with my lord , and i usually never talk about it.

Back
Top Bottom