What's new

Have you ever seen a celebrity in real life ?

have met Imran Khan, Sohail Tanvir, Ijazul Haq, Javed Chaudhary, Javed Hashmi, Chaudhary Nisar, Sheikh Rasheed. Hmmm and have seen many others briefly. Doubt the politicians are celebrities but what the heck :D

you stayed at the Y behind maratha mandir?

YMCA Colaba, opp Regal Cinema. Very nice place to stay in Mumbai. I worked at Fort so office was walking distance. Leopold cafe nearby(expensive of course), Gateway, Taj, even a cheap bar opp bade miyan(forgot the name), of course regal(but it shows Sh!tty movies most of the time). Gr8 place. miss it.

Edit: Gokul opp. Bade Miyan. Somewhat ****** place, but cheap booze compared to colaba.

i met RAJANI KANTH, SHAHRUKH KHAN, ..... KATRINA KAIF,...... coming to hollywood DAMN hot auntiez Angelina jolie, drew barrymoore, Kristen stewart in Canada.

In all i like drew lot because her assets are good. ;)

bret the "hit man" hart, Celine Dion,Duane Johnson ( the rock) amir khan in Toronto ,junoon guys,string guys,euphoria guys,amisha patel,adnan sami khan,ronit roy in iffa green carpet event, boman irani, nadeem,shabnam,razzak (pak & b.d celebrities),anil kapoor, minakshi shishadri with her family in the U.S saw hard kaur & akshay kumar

Kajal Agarwal, Illeana D Cruz, Super star, Kamal Hassan,Katrina, Priyanka,Amitabh,Trisha etc.

I have seen and met GOD...............bats at number for india in tests....;)

Have met Celina Jetley, Hritik Roshan, Jackie Shroff, Kapil Dev and Sneha Ullal(the aishwarya rai look alike whom salman khan introduced in a movie of his, I guess she featured in that only one movie till now)..

Have seen APJ Abdul Kalam, Lata Mangeshkar, Sonu nigam, Sunidhi Chouhan, Shreya Ghoshal, Indian Cricket team(almost all of them), Dig(Pig)vijay Singh, Sushma Swaraj from very close.!!

Back
Top Bottom