What's new

China Actually Won It's War On Terror. Ask yourself, have you ever seen any real evidence of a genocide in China?

genocide in china i think wat usa means is china committing genecide against old buildings and knocking it down and replacing with new infrastructure.

But, Muslim countries do make Islam their only official state religion and other religions are overwhelmingly overshadowed and sidelined. China doesn't have an official state religion and the gov is not going out to support any religion. The minorities in China are protected too.
That isn't the equivalent of a systematic and planned destruction of a group though, it's just the prioritisation of what the majority believe.

Regardless I don't care much about this, just wanted to discuss it on a more objective level

From what I have read though the Uyghuirs are quite racist to the Chinese and have some kind of superiority complex which drives the dislike, is that true?

Lol, you want China is to break up into smaller states with the minorities ruling their own regions, just your dream.
On the contrary are you dense ? I want China to civilize itself become pluralistic and accept diversity and religious freedom. It is you who is terrified of minorities, you think treating them equally with dignity is a threat to China 😂like I said toxic nationalism is a fanatical religion itself.

On the contrary are you dense ? I want China to civilize itself become pluralistic and accept diversity and religious freedom. It is you who is terrified of minorities, you think treating them equally with dignity is a threat to China 😂like I said toxic nationalism is a fanatical religion itself.
You fool living in your rock ignorant of what's really going on in the world, lol, China now is one of the most diverse country in the world, the minorities are well protected, there religious freedom for Chinese people. What then do you think the tens of millions of Muslims and Christians in China if there is no religious freedom there ? You religious caveman should mind the state affairs of your shithole country instead always want to meddle in Chinese affairs. You should civilize you shithole people first before speaking patronizingly and foolishly of want to civilize and teach the Chinese, lol, what a fool, a caveman wants to civilize modern Chinese. And, don't lie, you fool said you support East Turkistan in China.

Last edited:
no hate for china wtf was that title? It’s like me locking my wife in a room and telling everybody that she loves me because she is not capable of telling me she hates me. You want war on terror deal with taliban and isis war on terror my ***. 🤦🏽

China genocides Uyghurs.
Don’t think you won’t have to pay for it dearly.
Just wait, your time will come.
East Turkistan will be free In Sha Allah 🔵
Let's speak up! We join East Turkestan in supporting Israel’s genocide of Muslims!

Screenshot_20231020_185103.jpg

This is why east Turkestan needs to happen, you don't have freedom of religion
Answer me a question. Why do the Uyghurs not condemn Israel's genocide against Palestine? Uyghurs are not Muslims?

Answer me a question. Why do the Uyghurs not condemn Israel's genocide against Palestine? Uyghurs are not Muslims?

Talking about genocides,the great leader comes to mind...

View attachment 966094View attachment 966094
No one wants you to give special rights, they want the systematic state-enforced destruction of Muslim people to be put to an end, which is not really a huge thing to ask.

Just as when Chinese people live overseas they are not forced to become Muslim in Saudi Arabia or UAE, they are not forced to become Jewish in Israel, they aren't forced to become Nazis in Europe
Really?

But why hasn't there been any problem with Hui Muslims?

Last edited:
That isn't the equivalent of a systematic and planned destruction of a group though, it's just the prioritisation of what the majority believe.

Regardless I don't care much about this, just wanted to discuss it on a more objective level

From what I have read though the Uyghuirs are quite racist to the Chinese and have some kind of superiority complex which drives the dislike, is that true?
We hope that the world will be civilized.
We hope that the world respects ethnic minorities.
We hope that the world will give everyone dignity.

But it's shocking. Some countries force children to become suicide bombers. Some countries that bomb schools, hospitals, and mosques. Some countries that kill Muslim children.... How dare they talk about 'civilization, diversity, respect'?

Don't they feel nauseous?

We hope that the world will be civilized.
We hope that the world respects ethnic minorities.
We hope that the world will give everyone dignity.

But it's shocking. Some countries force children to become suicide bombers. Some countries that bomb schools, hospitals, and mosques. Some countries that kill Muslim children.... How dare they talk about 'civilization, diversity, respect'?

Don't they feel nauseous?
You are right Han warrior.

This is why China must take on the imperial US and Zionist empire. The world has had enough of their hypocrisy.

Chinese citizens have the freedom of believing religions. And Chinese citizens have the freedom of abandoning their religions. Do you Muslims majority societies have the second freedom? If no it's not real freedom.

China does not force Muslims to give up their religion. Chinese Muslims are exposed in a super secular society. They can evaluate the outcomes of Chinese culture dominated secular living mode, with comparison of their religion dominated living mode. They made their choice by themselves. The fact is, the more they get educated, the more they tend to become non-Muslims. Another fact is, Muslims living in backward and isolated regions, tend to be more religion oriented.

Younger generation of Chinese Muslims are more like to become non-Muslims.

Only Chinese have this fear and anxiety about whites being masters, understandable given they abused you guys so much during opium wars.

But hey then again, it was Chinese that liked being addicted to white mans opium.🤕

You purposely ignoring that green line there?

Or maybe you have to deny it, otherwise you might end up like le Keqiang-... understand that bro
India make fun of Chinese because China lost wars to Britain. India never lost any war to Britain. That is true. Because India never existed until British created it. So Britain is not the master, But the creator of India. No wonder India drive on the left side, play cricket, copy the British government, and contains lots of heavily accented English speaker taking tech support calls. India wholesale copied British culture.

One think India didn’t learn is to use the toilet and respecting women. Actually, Indian men attack females of any species.

Maybe China should start bombing some "superior" shithole countries that always want to meddle in Chinese affairs and split China so they will dare not question let alone interfere what's going on in China anymore just as how they dare not mess with US affairs.

Last edited:

China Actually Won It's War On Terror. Ask yourself, have you ever seen any real evidence of a genocide in China?​

View attachment 965894
Israel is the most cruel, racist regime in world history. Anyone looks good compared to them. Only the White plantation slavers may have been equal or worse. Other White people eventually put an end to it, though it took a very long time.

You fool living in your rock ignorant of what's really going on in the world, lol, China now is one of the most diverse country in the world, the minorities are well protected, there religious freedom for Chinese people. What then do you think the tens of millions of Muslims and Christians in China if there is no religious freedom there ? You religious caveman should mind the state affairs of your shithole country instead always want to meddle in Chinese affairs. You should civilize you shithole people first before speaking patronizingly and foolishly of want to civilize and teach the Chinese, lol, what a fool, a caveman wants to civilize modern Chinese. And, don't lie, you fool said you support East Turkistan in China.
you fool live in canada which is secular pluralistic and diverse society which actually has freedom of religion. CCP ruled china is a 1 party dictatorship :lol: mao was a mass murderer of chinese :lol: yes ccp ruled china is not very civilized compared to west. No personal freedoms, torture, and prison camps is not very civilized. Yes east turkestan needs to happen if han chinese don't become civilized soon.

China does not force Muslims to give up their religion.
Fasting in ramadan, hijab, beard, teens under 18 attending mosques, even mosque architecture everything outwardly muslim is under attack by ccp. china is so scared of practicing muslims :lol:

you fool live in canada which is secular pluralistic and diverse society which actually has freedom of religion. CCP ruled china is a 1 party dictatorship :lol: mao was a mass murderer of chinese :lol: yes ccp ruled china is not very civilized compared to west. No personal freedoms, torture, and prison camps is not very civilized. Yes east turkestan needs to happen if han chinese don't become civilized soon.
You shithole fools are the most savage ones. Don't talk nonsense BS of China out of your brainwashed delusional mind. Yeah, maybe your kind needs to be re-colonized by superior ones. Lol, you shithole savages think you are more civilized than Chinese, go build more toilets in your country first. You fool think Canada is the most all humane religiously tolerant secular society in the world ? Have you ever hear the savage murders of thousands of Native kids in the name of "superior" religion in Canada recently ? You fool like Indians are good brainwashed lackeys of your former white masters.

Last edited:
:lol: mao was a mass murderer of chinese :lol: yes ccp ruled china is not very civilized compared to west. No personal freedoms, torture, and prison camps is not very civilized. Yes east turkestan needs to happen if han chinese don't become civilized soon.
LOL, We are more civilsed than you, check out our streets and public bothrooms and then yours. you can easily find it out. Mao was a mass murderer of the world imperialists and this is why he is loved so much in China by we Chinese and hated so much in the west and its loyal slaves.

Back
Top Bottom