What's new

Have you ever seen a celebrity in real life ?

Well i've met quite a few,

During the 1996 world cup i saw Hense Cronje and Jonty Rhodes in PC Lahore while i was attending a wedding. The same day i saw Waqar Younis.
Shook hands with Imran Khan when he came for prize distribution in my school in 1993, was a kid back then and was ecstatic. Met Bilal Maqsood and Faisal Kapadia (Strings - took pictures with them), Imran (Mani from Pakistan TV- had a nice chat with him), Atif Aslam and Gohar Mumtaz, Ayesha Umar, Ali Azmat, Ali Noor (Had a little Bowling contest with him) during a concert in Lahore.
Met Mikal Zulfiqar (Pakistani Model) in a fashion show in PC, had a nice chat with him, he offered me his cigarette which i declined politely. Also saw Fiza Ali, Aminah Haq, HSY, Ammar Bilal and a lot of people from Pakistan Fashion industry in the same show.

Saw Saleem Sheikh (Pakistani Actor) in Dubai
Saw Sara Chaudhary (Pakistani Actress) in a wedding

Younger brother of Ali Zafar was my junior in University. Also met Younger brother of Waqar Younis as he was a friend of my friend. Model Rizwan Jaffri was my junior in university.

Assalam alaikum

don't know if it is good or not

Recieved an award from a big state ( provincial ) well known politician he got killed some years later

met a famous worldly known figure ( actually it was a bad encounter ) got killed years later

Met a famous politician he became the top executive of his country some years later

met sunil gawasker azhar, maninder singh

Since i don't like photos never did it

but in 1st case there is a video and pictures ( since it was some kind of official ) but i didnot see them

TARIQ

Last edited by a moderator:
I met Hafiz Saeed :) (I think Indian count him as a celebrity) he came to my mosque. Didn't like him. Azizi and Mehmood Aslam live few houses away. Ismail Shah (late) was my neighbour. Met all MNA's of Punjab and KPK due to nature of job. For them i am the celebrity :)

Back
Top Bottom