What's new

China Actually Won It's War On Terror. Ask yourself, have you ever seen any real evidence of a genocide in China?

You shithole fools are the most savage ones. Don't talk nonsense BS of China out of your brainwashed delusional mind. Yeah, maybe your kind needs to be re-colonized by superior ones. Lol, you shithole savages think you are more civilized than Chinese, go build more toilets in your country first.
:lol: :lol:sitting in Canada but supporting dictatorship and cultural genocide in china

LOL, We are more civilsed than you, check out our streets and public bothrooms and then yours. you can easily find it out. Mao was a mass murderer of the world imperialists and this is why he is loved so much in China by we Chinese and hated so much in the west and its loyal slaves.
:lol: we have religious freedom, you don't even allow fasting in ramadan :lol: so scared of half starved muslims

:lol: :lol:sitting in Canada but supporting dictatorship and cultural genocide in china
Exists in your brainwashed delusional sick mind. Lol, fool, where I sit got to do with what's right or wrong in China ? Only you do, hypocrite.

Last edited:
:lol: we have religious freedom, you don't even allow fasting in ramadan :lol: so scared of half starved muslims
Are you a half wit?

Exists in your brainwashed delusional sick mind. Lol, fool, where I sit got to do with what's right or wrong in China ? Only you do, hypocrite.
canada is pluralistic society not a genocidal dictatorship like china :rofl: Canada is civilized china is not currently, Canada has freedom of religion.

Are you a half wit?

i can also play this game
1698553055433.png

canada is pluralistic society not a genocidal dictatorship like china :rofl: Canada is civilized china is not currently, Canada has freedom of religion.
You fool think Canada is the most all humane religiously tolerant secular society in the world ? Have you ever hear the genocidal murders of thousands of Native kids in the name of "superior" religion in Canada recently ? You fool like Indians are good brainwashed lackeys of your former white masters. You don't have a brain to think.

Last edited:
i can also play this game
View attachment 966268
Do you not realize that the flood of Uyghur genocide news you were inundated with might have a political agenda behind it? Think with your brain. You don’t think the CIA might have had a goal of wanting to destroy China’s relations with Muslim countries to disrupt the BRI and maintain western hegemony in the Middle East?

Think with your brain dude. Google Adrian Zenz, he was literally the primary fabricator of the Uyghur news. He is a German evangelical nut hired by the CIA and had never even stepped foot in China. The World Uyghur Congress is on the CIA payroll and is rabidly pro Israel.

Damn you seriously have no critical thinking skills.

Do you not realize that the flood of Uyghur genocide news you were inundated with might have a political agenda behind it? Think with your brain. You don’t think the CIA might have had a goal of wanting to destroy China’s relations with Muslim countries to disrupt the BRI and maintain western hegemony in the Middle East?

Think with your brain dude. Google Adrian Zenz, he was literally the primary fabricator of the Uyghur news. He is a German evangelical nut hired by the CIA and had never even stepped foot in China. The World Uyghur Congress is on the CIA payroll and is rabidly pro Israel.

Damn you seriously have no critical thinking skills.
we have chinese people here defending and even supporting repressing and restricting muslim religious practices in the name of "greater good" and "national unity" are they cia implants as well?

You fool think Canada is the most all humane religiously tolerant secular society in the world ? Have you ever hear the genocidal murders of thousands of Native kids in the name of "superior" religion in Canada recently ? You fool like Indians are good brainwashed lackeys of your former white masters. You don't have a brain to think.
yeah canada allows religious freedom in 2023, thats the difference with ccp dictatorship china

we have chinese people here defending and even supporting repressing and restricting muslim religious practices in the name of "greater good" and "national unity" are they cia implants as well?

yeah canada allows religious freedom in 2023, thats the difference with ccp dictatorship china
Fool, there are religious freedoms to worship in China as I told you many times and showed by evidence. You are just a brainwashed donkey that can't think independently.

what their personal opinions are doesn’t matter. As far as what I’ve actually seen myself, Chinese Muslims have the right to practice Islam as long as they are not plotting against the government or pushing for separatism. I’ve actually been to a number of mosques in China. I’ve watched this Pakistani girl’s vlogs and it’s echoes what I’ve seen.

There was a Uighur separatist movement and it was partly funded by the CIA. China has cracked down hard on this separatist movement and some of those policies probably infringed on the civil rights of some Uighurs. However if there was a Muslim group in the US that advocated killing white people or Jews, do you think the US govt would just let it roll? Because that’s basically what the western media wanted China to do.

Anyways China cracking down on separatism was not Muslim specific, China would also crack down on Tibetan Buddhists if they were separatists. However on the other hand, instead of escalating ethnic tensions, the govt also pushed a lot of carrots including economic growth, jobs, investment and education for the Uyghurs so they could become economically more prosperous and more integrated with society instead of being alienated. So in this respect it’s actually ridiculous to compare the Uyghur situation with the Palestinian situation, there is just no comparison.

In addition I have to add that China has historically never had any type of messianic need to convert other civilizations. Sure China is obsessed with unity within its borders but it would never go to Muslim countries and tell them how to run their societies like the West does incessantly and uses as justification to attack and invade those societies. The way the west justifies its militarism and attacks on others through hypocritical moralism is actually downright sick and it stands on the a huge mountain of atrocities including the countless genocides of many peoples and cultures.

That isn't the equivalent of a systematic and planned destruction of a group though, it's just the prioritisation of what the majority believe.

Regardless I don't care much about this, just wanted to discuss it on a more objective level

From what I have read though the Uyghuirs are quite racist to the Chinese and have some kind of superiority complex which drives the dislike, is that true?
That about Uyghurs attitudes towards Han Chinese might true for some of them, but I am not sure.

As for many Muslim countries, Islam does have more or less the monopoly of religions and beliefs becos of state endorsement.

Back
Top Bottom