What's new

Have you ever faced near death experience?

Yes, I’ve had a near death experience though I don’t remember it much because I was a child. But I died for a few minutes and then of course resurrected back to life
What you saw when you were dead? Or you were dead dead?

Near Death Experience is something else.. It is when the doctors pronounce you dead.. what the person experience after it can be called near death experience..

But I still believe that it is not a real death experience.. as when the real death approaches someone, then according to Islam, he sees the angel of death who takes the individual with him, never to return him back to tell others how they felt...

What you saw when you were dead? Or you were dead dead?
Loll.. no one can resurrect a dead person. dead means dead.. completely gone..

Last edited:
Two time
Once when I was 9 or 10 got a sudden high fever without any reason went unconscious and what I remember a dream. Two persons from my both shoulders grabbing and saying to someone HE is here the voice said put him that shoes, They tried but failed they said shoes size isn’t matching the voice said bring him again when shoes fit, than I woke up in CMH later I come to know they put me in cold ice water to reduce me fever.
I had accident very very bad one, on a red light that time was driving RX7 and while stoping on a red light had tussel with another car driver we both on high speed start after green light and I mis handled on curve and get out of control.
Again I woke up in a hospital later I knew that I was on ICU for three days got Head operation two places, when I woke up doctor asked me weird questions regarding my identities where I born which country I am now etc, I answer all correctly he was so shocked ( later he told me that such injuries caused white washed of memories but amanzingly you recovered and it’s a miracle.
Well, my RX7 goes to scraped after ICU I hospitalized for two weeks and able to work in two months.
And I have nothing remain but pain in neck for two years in cold weather.
For sure since that accident I quit sports cars and switched with RV 4WDs and it’s took me a long time to drive over 80KMPH and got tunnnel phobia.

Are you getting any? Have a sitting or two with a psychiatrist or an authentic and credible hypno therapist

Yea man, every now and then there is a flashback and then I have to jerk/shake my head. Then I simply take out my mobile and log onto PDF to distract my mind. Lol

Lol may some doctor in Britain can.
Some people report sightings of some heavenly things during their near-death experiences.

I know.. but it is not the real death.. when the appointed time comes, even if there is no explanation, a person may die just because of cardiac arrest.. and he/ she can't be resurrected back even if support is provided in a timely manner..

I work in healthcare and know a couple of incidents when healthy persons accompanying the patients suffered cardiac arrest in a hospital and were immediately given all the CPR and AED, and other support.. but couldn't be saved.

Then there was a lady I know who visited for stress testing and suffered cardiac arrest but she was resuscitated after 2-3 minutes (which is huge time in medical terms). However, she didn't tell anything what she experienced.. She only told that she thought some kind of magic has occurred because when she blinked, she saw 10-15 clinicians around her who were not there before blinking lolll

Near Death Experience is something else.. It is when the doctors pronounce you dead.. what the person experience after it can be called near death experience..

But I still believe that it is not a real death experience.. as when the real death approaches someone, then according to Islam, he sees the angel of death who takes the individual with him, never to return him back to tell others how they felt...

There's a phenomenon called Gabriel's Hug, in which there appears darkness in front of your eyes. It keeps increasing and you go deep into the tunnel of darkness. After touching the unknown you return back to life. Every friend of God goes through this experience. Two deaths cannot combine on one person. That's why it is said that the friends of God don't die.

2005 Earthquake was like dooms day in Kashmir. In my small village Hundreds of peoples were killed , wounded .That was my first such experience . Fortunately I didn't had any life threatening moment on that day but seeing people dying infront of your eyes is a difficult thing. I was around 10 years old that time.

Last edited:
Yes i wanted to commit suicide after my 9th grade Board result but then after some thinking i changed my plan

Nobody cares about matric grades. Later on in life, they are as useless as primary school marks sheet.

Glad that you changed your plan. :)

I did once, I fell into the water tank, when i was 10. The light was out in my apartment . Someone was using bucket to pull water out from tank. While playing I didn't see the tank hole and step into it, suddenly I was in bunker like surrounding, luckily there was a pipe under my foot and I was in tank to my eye's height, my neighbour, almost six feet tall , pulled me put so fast that i was thrown out almost 10 feet away than tank.

Any major accident? Did it change your psyche? How did you deal with PTSD?
Thanks

When I was learning swimming in a large pool (me and my friend instructor were only at poolside ), and suddenly I moved to more depth and felt exhausted. I almost had drowned, I took last deep breath before going down and recited KALMA and raised my hands up, so my friend can watch this signal and he did. As far as I remember he took approx .10 sec before he realized something went wrong and came to rescue me.
No psychological and medical emergency I faced. After 2 -3 days I was in the same pool again.

images.jpg

There's a phenomenon called Gabriel's Hug, in which there appears darkness in front of your eyes. It keeps increasing and you go deep into the tunnel of darkness. After touching the unknown you return back to life. Every friend of God goes through this experience. Two deaths cannot combine on one person. That's why it is said that the friends of God don't die.

A friend of mine was given anesthesia. He went through the exact same thing what you mentioned.. He traveled through a long whirlwind type tunnel to reach some stars where he was flying with other birds.. who were talking to each other and calling them with human names... he thought that he died.. when he woke up he took the same tunnel. He told the doctor that he died.. Doctor laughed and told him that it was a controlled procedure and there was no indication at all that he died.. his heart continued beating, he didn't require ventilator etc.. it was a small half an hour procedure which is very common..

Yes, dead means dead, we can say an extremely life-threatening situation.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom