What's new

Have you ever faced near death experience?

KYS - kill yourself :D

I think that's what he meant though I could be wrong. There might be some philosophcal meaning too.

I am sure there is some philosophical meaning. I do not think he is saying what you are implying.

The purity level mentioned can't be achieved through drugs. Patients accounts after anesthesia are like common dreams, unless they start having true dreams.

So you are saying that wasn't a dream?

Cause I've high standards ..

Nah , I'm a believer of one love only.

High standards - a woman who likes educated gentlemen not trashy pervs

High maintenance - a woman who needs more money to be spent on her either by herself or by men

Then comes gold diggers and shallow and trash or all other kinds.

My point here is, some people mistake high standards with high maintenance - both men and women

Because well.wisher is a girl and girls don't chase. It's guys job :D
What I meant by by devil's nd demons runing after me is .,, that I used to experience extreme sleep paralysis from the djins nd paranormal activities some time ago that used to made me experience like being in near death . @Taimoor Khan .
Obviously it stopped when you've such loving God who sends his angels for protection . ;)

High standards - a woman who likes educated gentlemen not trashy pervs

High maintenance - a woman who needs more money to be spent on her either by herself or by men

Then comes gold diggers and shallow and trash or all other kinds.

My point here is, some people mistake high standards with high maintenance - both men and women

I don't believe in all those titles nd labels people of world have given to distribute people nd differentiate between each other . Be it High maintained, liberal, conservative , high standards . ... All goats have it day ... who knows u can fall from high standard to a trash .. people r people .. they don't need labels ..

Nd you've to undestand .. when I trollololllol ..;)

Lol, I thought you were possessed, as in Jinns.

Pardah karo bibi Pardah, Those sort of "demons" will go away.
AP ghalat samjh rhy hain molana saahb .
Me asli jwale jino ki bat kr rhi hu . Jo kab k mjh ko chor k chale gae .

What I meant by by devil's nd demons runing after me is .,, that I used to experience extreme sleep paralysis from the djins nd paranormal activities some time ago that used to made me experience like being in near death . @Taimoor Khan .
Obviously it stopped when you've such loving God who sends his angels for protection . ;)

So I was right. I do not know how you look, but these beings do get attracted to human females who are good looking. My sincere advise, try to cover yourself when going out. Exposure only leads to more trouble with these lot.

And I know what you are talking about sleep paralysis and near death experience. Used to have it long time ago, managed to fight it off with strong will power and ofcourse with Allah help. Allah has been kind to me. And now "they" fear me. :D

Don't fear them, impose yourself. After all, Allah created us as "best of creations".

So I was right. I do not know how you look, but these beings do get attracted to human females who are good looking. My sincere advise, try to cover yourself when going out. Exposure only leads to more trouble with these lot.

Molana, I belong from quetta where going out without head daupatta is a taboo let alone going out with exposure .
In my understanding , that was result of mine waking up late night nd reading quran that attracted Satanic things to scare me off .
Mama says what u says .. She says me to not apply perfumes nd open hair .... but I later learned to show them I'm the biggest witch than u could have thought . .

And I know what you are talking about sleep paralysis and near death experience. Used to have it long time ago, managed to fight it off with strong will power and ofcourse with Allah help. Allah has been kind to me. And now "they" fear me. :D

Don't fear them, impose yourself. After all, Allah created us as "best of creations".
I don't ..
It wasn't that extreme so could not reach the stage of fear .

Molana, I belong from quetta where going out without head daupatta is a taboo let alone going out with exposure .
In my understanding , that was result of mine waking up late night nd reading quran that attracted Satanic things to scare me off .
Mama says what u says .. She says me to not apply perfumes nd open hair .... but I later learned to show them I'm the biggest witch than u could have thought . .

Stop calling me molana. You don't know me. lol

Na, words of Allah scare them and they run million miles away. You must be doing something naughty or rebellious which lifted the protection and made you vulnerable. Telling you by my own experience.

Stop calling me molana. You don't know me. lol

Na, words of Allah scare them and they run million miles away. You must be doing something naughty or rebellious which lifted the protection and made you vulnerable. Telling you by my own experience.

Please tell us about your naughty rebellious experience. Lol

Any major accident? Did it change your psyche? How did you deal with PTSD?
Thanks
1- Was caught playing with a venomous snake at 7 years old.
2-Almost Got electrocuted — sitting in those old steel lawn chairs, grass was wet (watered).. touched the pedestal fan... nobody was around.. I was saved after a fee mins .. when my father saw the fan falling on me (yeah.. i was trying to pull by hand away and instead the fan fell on me)..
3)Really bad car wreck... several rolls and finally an electric pole saved me from rolling over to the oncoming traffic (coming down from the flyover).
4)Almost fell into a fukin canyon of abyss.. the driver was a charsi.. got saved .. me and 12 other dudes in the convoy vehicle prayed and did charity after that.
5)Almost shot my self (bullet missed by a few inches... i thought i had emptied the rifle..)

Didnt change me...

Except for the car wreck.. after the ops.. i was bed ridden (like i gave a fk).. but after the bones healed.. I was scared of driving.. but I overcame it and became a better driver lol.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom