What's new

Have you ever faced near death experience?

Stop calling me molana. You don't know me. lol

Na, words of Allah scare them and they run million miles away. You must be doing something naughty or rebellious which lifted the protection and made you vulnerable. Telling you by my own experience.
Stop saying I did something naughty or rebellious which made their attention diverted to me . You don't know me lol

that I used to experience extreme sleep paralysis from the djins nd paranormal activities some time ago that used to made me experience like being in near death .
Sleep paralysis is usually happens when there is -
Extreme pain or discomfort in dream & as well as in reality at same time makes you wake up in sleep , without really waking up.

Any major accident? Did it change your psyche? How did you deal with PTSD?
Thanks

I was actually fired at once.

It was 2012 back in Multan..

A college friend got into trouble.. some guy came to threaten him.. (he didnt know him by face .. so I pretended to be the guy/troubled friend)...

The issue was resolved but we had to kick that guys arse .. coz he tried to threaten me n my pal...

So we arranged a set up.. I convinced one of his friends to take him to a plaza to resolve the issue...

While we were there.. a friend of mine kicked him.. and naturally I joined..

After 2-3 mins of arse whopping.. (people got involved).. the guy strolls a few meters .. his friend gives him a TT.. and guess what bro..

I see around me... not a single soul..

So this cocksucka starts shootin at me.. first bear my feet..

Now im thinkin what to do next.. but i sure as fkin hell know that “charging” at him .. im surely going to get shot..

So, I tried mockin this clown.. so somehow he comes just a lik bit closer for me to make a move...

Meanwhile I hear shouting in the back... “mujay goli lag gai”... “mughay goli lag gai”...

The clown starts running.. and im after him.. hes got some pal waitin for him and jumps on his bike and scrams..

Now the fat fuk cryin bout gettin shot is our priority..

Rest in a long story.. an epic one..:lol:

I was shot that day.. but not a serious injury.. one of the bullets scratched by hand.. i came to know about it in the car.. when my friend saw my bleeding hand .. i guess andrenalin was pumpin n I didn’t feel shyt..

That guy and his brother are now dead.. his brother was a daciot whose body was found chopped up.

That *** hole was killed in an encounter.

Back In Zhob Some Sherani Tribesman Fired On Our Vehicle.
Unbelievable..
Zhob is a peaceful place...
Sheranis? Most of Zhob is mandokhail..

Only “Sherani” worth there is Maulana Sherani of JUI..

Last edited:
I was actually fired at once.

It was 2012 back in Multan..

A college friend got into trouble.. some guy came to threaten him.. (he didnt know him by face .. so I pretended to be the guy/troubled friend)...

The issue was resolved but we had to kick that guys arse .. coz he tried to threaten me n my pal...

So we arranged a set up.. I convinced one of his friends to take him to a plaza to resolve the issue...

While we were there.. a friend of mine kicked him.. and naturally I joined..

After 2-3 mins of arse whopping.. (people got involved).. the guy strolls a few meters .. his friend gives him a TT.. and guess what bro..

I see around me... not a single soul..

So this cocksucka starts shootin at me.. first bear my feet..

Now im thinkin what to do next.. but i sure as fkin hell know that “charging” at him .. im surely going to get shot..

So, I tried mockin this clown.. so somehow he comes just a lik bit closer for me to make a move...

Meanwhile I hear shouting in the back... “mujay goli lag gai”... “mughay goli lag gai”...

The clown starts running.. and im after him.. hes got some pal waitin for him and jumps on his bike and scrams..

Now the fat fuk cryin bout gettin shot is our priority..

Rest in a long story.. an epic one..:lol:

I was shot that day.. but not a serious injury.. one of the bullets scratched by hand.. i came to know about it in the car.. when my friend saw my bleeding hand .. i guess andrenalin was pumpin n I didn’t feel shyt..

I was scared.. but that guy and his brother are now dead.. his brother was a daciot whose body was found chopped up.

That *** hole was killed in an encounter.

Unbelievable..
Zhob is a peaceful place...
Sheranis? Most of Zhob is mandokhail..

Only “Sherani” worth there is Maulana Sherani of JUI..
You're a Legend man:smokin:

In 27 years.. ive made countless friends...

But 2 brothers...

Unfortunately that day, we got into that shyt (which plagued us for months — a chain reaction, more fights.. another firefight where 2 people were shot - other side, courts,cops) for a fag who aint worth shyt.

I regret that ... i regret wasting an year of my life due to that asshole.. thankfully somehow.. made up for the lost time.. but still..

Another time.. it was summers at my friends village...

Theres a festival in that village every june.. commemorate a saint...

I got into an argument with some clown.. the guy dares me to touch him or something (he has like 14 other arsehole friends of his).. so im like okay bitch.. this is gettin heavy...

I was gonna get my arse handed to me .. no way I could have handled all those arseholes...

And my friends and my 2 retarded cousins are nowhere to be seen..

So what do i do know? Oh well.. only option.. pull out my trusty smith and wesson .. scares the fukin shyt outta them..

And bang .. there’s my retarded younger cousin with an AK pointed at these arseholes...

So now we have me (with my handgun) and my retarded cousin with an AK... the clowns are shytless.. the guy who dared me is literally begging me and touchin my feet...

And getting b1tch slapped like a bisch...

The Ak Cousin is also tearing a few arseholes..

The entire festival stops.. people are either running away or comin to watch the shyt go down....

The management guy is also beggin me ...

The irony is that Im more scared than anybody else.. i mean.. this retarded cousin comes from a family (with a history of violence— extreme violence,blood feuds n shyt).. and hes hiting arseholes with the rifles stock and pointing the loaded weapon... one burst and countless bodies would have hit the ground...

And he aint even listenin to me...

That was one fuked up massacre story in the makin..

It lasted a year or more everytime biker passed by me i have had severe anxiety symptoms like shivering sweating. But changing a country was a reason i fully recovered as i feel more safer here in UAE.
For me it lasted half an hour... the first ride after the accident..

Lahore-gujranwala.. the designated driver me.

In 27 years.. ive made countless friends...

But 2 brothers...

Unfortunately that day, we got into that shyt (which plagued us for months — a chain reaction, more fights.. another firefight where 2 people were shot - other side, courts,cops) for a fag who aint worth shyt.

I regret that ... i regret wasting an year of my life due to that asshole.. thankfully somehow.. made up for the lost time.. but still..
Another time.. it was summers at my friends village...

Theres a festival in that village every june.. commemorate a saint...

I got into an argument with some clown.. the guy dares me to touch him or something (he has like 14 other arsehole friends of his).. so im like okay bitch.. this is gettin heavy...

I was gonna get my arse handed to me .. no way I could have handled all those arseholes...

And my friends and my 2 retarded cousins are nowhere to be seen..

So what do i do know? Oh well.. only option.. pull out my trusty smith and wesson .. scares the fukin shyt outta them..

And bang .. there’s my retarded younger cousin with an AK pointed at these arseholes...

So now we have me (with my handgun) and my retarded cousin with an AK... the clowns are shytless.. the guy who dared me is literally begging me and touchin my feet...

And getting b1tch slapped like a bisch...

The Ak Cousin is also tearing a few arseholes..

The entire festival stops.. people are either running away or comin to watch the shyt go down....

The management guy is also beggin me ...

The irony is that Im more scared than anybody else.. i mean.. this retarded cousin comes from a family (with a history of violence— extreme violence,blood feuds n shyt).. and hes hiting arseholes with the rifles stock and pointing the loaded weapon... one burst and countless bodies would have hit the ground...

And he aint even listenin to me...

That was one fuked up massacre story in the makin..
This events would have made you Brave , Brother
Once again Applause to you
Now i am to market so please Excuse me, Brother!!

I've almost been hit by a car literally dozens of times and have had several crashes.

I've also had surgery that if I didn't get, could have killed me. I also could have died during the operation.

That's about it from what I can remember.

Molana, I belong from quetta where going out without head daupatta is a taboo let alone going out with exposure .
In my understanding , that was result of mine waking up late night nd reading quran that attracted Satanic things to scare me off .
Mama says what u says .. She says me to not apply perfumes nd open hair .... but I later learned to show them I'm the biggest witch than u could have thought . .

I don't ..
It wasn't that extreme so could not reach the stage of fear .
When my Grandpa died.. i went into shock...

So we took him back to the village... funeral is done.. and i cant cry..

Suddenly that night.. I became crazy with sadness and emotions..

I took out a bike and went straight to the graveyard.. which is a few miles outside of our village.. it’s desolate.. and its miles from any settlement..

Now im in the graveyard.. a few feet from my Grandpa and my Grandmas graves (aswell as my other relatives)... for a second.. i feel afraid.. im the only alive soul in the graveyard in pitch black darkness...

But than I feel kinda secure.. Im between my family .. my Grand Parents,Great Grand Parents and other ancestors are right there..

Im no more afraid.. that night I cried like a baby hugging their graves..

I still go there and talk to them.. and believe they listen.

Back
Top Bottom