What's new

Have you ever faced near death experience?

I know this, I was asking about the Jibrael Hug. I don't think there such thing exsist in Islamic spiritualism.
No there is nothing.. Jibrael Alehe Salam's job had been completed on this earth the day Quran's last ayah was revealed.. Now unless Allah commands him again, he won't come back..

The wings, yes.
Oh really! Never experienced that ever. Never seen the wings nor know their shape. But thats interesting i didnt know people cant get so much exposure.plus i am not very spirtual.

Oh really! Never experienced that ever. Never seen the wings nor know their shape. But thats interesting i didnt know people cant get so much exposure.plus i am not very spirtual.

Neither am I. But what is stopping you?

@Valar. While we went for the medical tests at Nishtar.. one of our friend’s is messin with the cop..

Chacha “aey philo ku paani la, hur wadhan gai”... translation: Chacha water your flowers (ranks) so they grow more lol...

That guy (friend) was also murdered.

Im honest bro..

For a second when that guy started shooting. Looked around me.. saw the guy (whose fight i was fightin) hiding behind a shops counter).

I knew two things ;

Never run from a fight.. you’d be a bisch if you do.

Try to somehow grab that arsehole .. while not getting shot.

——

The guy moaning about gettin shot was bleedin (he was a friends friend.. he was over 6’4, 500 pounds “gangsta” )... that scared me...

But you know what bro?

He wasnt shot (i was).. he was only stuck by broken pieces of concrete .. which bounced after bullets hit the concrete....

He was crying and asking to be taken to the hospital... when i tried... guess what he asks me ?

My friends new Reborns key... I gave him the keys..

Guess what he does bro?

He shifts to reverse gear... and hits a cop (who had jusy arrived on his bike)... the “Muhafiz” cop pulls out his gun at him... and i have to get his arse bailed yet again..

take the cop with me in the vehicle.. than the police patrolling party and try to catch that guy...

After all that.. we go to the Police Station... and guess what?

There is the SSP Operations nephew whom i beat the shyt outta yesterday..:lol:

I beat the shyt outta that kid..

The next day its a fire fight..

And police is raiding the college to arrest me..

Little did they know me or my folks..

After reading all your posts, I think there should be a movie on you. Guaranteed success.

On a serious note, don't be that reckless anymore now that you are a father(Mashallah). I mean don't get me wrong, you scared the shyt outta me with all that. You got lucky many times, now don't take anymore chances. Stay blessed :-)

No there is nothing.. Jibrael Alehe Salam's job had been completed on this earth the day Quran's last ayah was revealed.. Now unless Allah commands him again, he won't come back..

But Allah do speak to Jibrael about the people he love or hate. Jibrael in turn spread the word among the angels. Jibrael has got a very strong connection with humanity .

Neither am I. But what is stopping you?
I mean i dont know whats it like to be spirtual.

But Allah do speak to Jibrael about the people he love or hate. Jibrael in turn spread the word among the angels. Jibrael has got a very strong connection with humanity .
I think he is an angel and he keeps doing duties assigned to him even now n till qiyamah. All we were told was about his role in nazool e wahi but it doesnt mean he doesnt perform other duties but its just that we dont know about them. As of gabriels hug its a christian belief term given to this state.

Jibrael in turn spread the word among the angels.

Although I am not aware of this, but assuming you have string references, you are yourself saying that Jibreel in turn spreads the word among angels.. means other angels..

I am not saying that other angels do not visit earth, they do with specific tasks.. for example, saving someone from injury etc.. every angel has a specific task at hand.. Jibreel had an entirely different responsibility.. and a very heavy one.. that was to bring down revelations to different prophets.. similarly other angels have other responsibilities..

Even if he visits, I am sure his job is not to hug people's souls..

After reading all your posts, I think there should be a movie on you. Guaranteed success.

Did alot of fuked up shyt..:lol:

Once me n my homies went to a concert.. we smoked n drank..

And than there were these 2 rather infamous chicks with their BFFs (best fkin boyfriends)... Now im outta my mind at this point.. I’m literally brain fked... and my friend makes a bet/dare.. so Im like okay bro..

I think he thought i wouldnt .. but i did something really fked up..

Next thing i know bro!

All the music has stopped.. a giant arse spotlight or whatever is pointed at me.. and so is everybody else..

And Khakwani is pullin me outta there.. and im askin him what i did..

And than a fight ensures..:D

And im just chillaxin .. not a single fk given that day..
On a serious note, don't be that reckless anymore now that you are a father(Mashallah). I mean don't get me wrong, you scared the shyt outs me with all that. You got lucky many, now don't take anymore. Stay blessed :-)

Nah... thats the past bro..
Life aint the same no more...

Im in a city where i know nobody.. except work people or this one guy (whose a fkin schmuck)...

And my friends are busy in their own lives..

However , when we do meet... we make memories..:lol:

Last epic one was just after I became a father..

Last edited:
Although I am not aware of this, but assuming you have string references, you are yourself saying that Jibreel in turn spreads the word among angels.. means other angels..

I am not saying that other angels do not visit earth, they do with specific tasks.. for example, saving someone from injury etc.. every angel has a specific task at hand.. Jibreel had an entirely different responsibility.. and a very heavy one.. that was to bring down revelations to different prophets.. similarly other angels have other responsibilities..
Magar hazrat jibraeil tau nabi kareem ki zindagi say pehlay bhi thay aur duties detay thay so ab bhi hoti hon gee just we dont know. Remember when he visited hazrat maryam to deliver Allahs message.

Back
Top Bottom