What's new

Have you ever faced near death experience?

So you are saying that wasn't a dream?

The phenomenon I mentioned? You don't exactly see anything but go very deep into darkness. You stop breathing. It remains for very short while and occurs when you are awaken. People of the field say that it is hug from angel Gabriel. So you literally die on that day and resurrect. You don't face second death.

:'( And I can tell you the struggle between the two forces within your body rips the body apart. It is suuuuchhhhhhha a painful

I hear you.

And it becomes worse when there is nothing but evil within.

The phenomenon I mentioned? You don't exactly see anything but go very deep into darkness. You stop breathing. It remains for very short while and occurs when you are awaken. People of the field say that it is hug from angel Gabriel. So you literally die on that day and resurrect. You don't face second death.

Any reference to this in Islamic spiritualism?

Well, what I have gathered so far after reading different accounts and talking to my friend, everyone gets a different experience.. according to his/ her faith I would say.. For example (I didn't mention it earlier to avoid religious debate), the names which the birds (he sometimes says that they were birds, sometimes says that they were white glowing things floating in the beautiful space) were related to some companions of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).

He wasn't very religious before this experience, but his life completely changed after that.. When I first met him after this experience, he said that "I swear Paradise exist" .. and he repeated this sentence so many times.. :)

Christians supposedly see Jesus.. and I am sure people of other faiths see figures related to their faiths.. that's why I don't believe that it has anything to do with death..

:) I can tell you the holy ones steer you from death den, every evil situation. Jesay makhan main say baal nikaltay hain. Literally.

Magar baz dafa, "bari dair ki meharbaan aate aate", leaving to face hundred if not thousands of these these beings. Almost like they go on long holidays. lol. but cant blame them.

Yes, that was a good analogy, Makhan aur baal, the wings embrace you and protect from all the darkness around. Lord has been kind and merciful.

Any reference to this in Islamic spiritualism?

Nothing about near death experience.. actually sleep is itself a type of death:

“It is Allah Who takes away the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep. He keeps those (souls) for which He has ordained death and sends the rest for a term appointed. Verily, in this are signs for a people who think deeply”

[az-Zumar 39:42].

“It is He, Who takes your souls by night (when you are asleep), and has knowledge of all that you have done by day”

[al-An‘aam 6:60].

It was narrated from Abu Qataadah (may Allah be pleased with him) that when they slept and missed the prayer, the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Verily Allah took your souls when He willed, and He returned them when He willed.”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 7474

But the taking of the soul in sleep does not necessarily mean that it is completely separated from the body, as happens in death; rather the fact that the life remains in the body during sleep indicates that the soul is still connected to the body during sleep, but the connection is less than the connection when it is awake. Not every departure of the soul from the body implies death; rather what happens to the body differs according to the type of separation.

Ibn Rajab (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

The taking of the soul from the body does not necessarily mean that it has departed from the body altogether; rather it may be taken whilst some kind of connection is still present, as in the case of one who is sleeping.

https://islamqa.info/en/160880

Magar baz dafa, "bari dair ki meharbaan aate aate", leaving to face hundred if not thousands of these these beings. Almost like they go on long holidays. lol. but cant blame them.

Yes, that was a good analogy, Makhan aur baal, the wings embrace you and protect from all the darkness around. Lord has been kind and merciful.
Have experienced some good training from them and arrival only at the breaking point so. I felt it was and is good

I was actually fired at once.

It was 2012 back in Multan..

A college friend got into trouble.. some guy came to threaten him.. (he didnt know him by face .. so I pretended to be the guy/troubled friend)...

The issue was resolved but we had to kick that guys arse .. coz he tried to threaten me n my pal...

So we arranged a set up.. I convinced one of his friends to take him to a plaza to resolve the issue...

While we were there.. a friend of mine kicked him.. and naturally I joined..

After 2-3 mins of arse whopping.. (people got involved).. the guy strolls a few meters .. his friend gives him a TT.. and guess what bro..

I see around me... not a single soul..

So this cocksucka starts shootin at me.. first bear my feet..

Now im thinkin what to do next.. but i sure as fkin hell know that “charging” at him .. im surely going to get shot..

So, I tried mockin this clown.. so somehow he comes just a lik bit closer for me to make a move...

Meanwhile I hear shouting in the back... “mujay goli lag gai”... “mughay goli lag gai”...

The clown starts running.. and im after him.. hes got some pal waitin for him and jumps on his bike and scrams..

Now the fat fuk cryin bout gettin shot is our priority..

Rest in a long story.. an epic one..:lol:

I was shot that day.. but not a serious injury.. one of the bullets scratched by hand.. i came to know about it in the car.. when my friend saw my bleeding hand .. i guess andrenalin was pumpin n I didn’t feel shyt..

I was scared.. but that guy and his brother are now dead.. his brother was a daciot whose body was found chopped up.

That *** hole was killed in an encounter.

Unbelievable..
Zhob is a peaceful place...
Sheranis? Most of Zhob is mandokhail..

Only “Sherani” worth there is Maulana Sherani of JUI..

#Legend #Badass
You are one hell of a tough guy, bro, and quite reckless too with iron nerves. :tup:

#Big Fight ..Shot some one and Being shot at 3 times.. abdomen & chest area .. ..#ICU a month..Survived.. #Changed my life and its meaning..Enjoying life to full extent..!! #Thankful to God..#Shareef Shehri now :D

Nothing about near death experience.. actually sleep is itself a type of death:

“It is Allah Who takes away the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep. He keeps those (souls) for which He has ordained death and sends the rest for a term appointed. Verily, in this are signs for a people who think deeply”

[az-Zumar 39:42].

“It is He, Who takes your souls by night (when you are asleep), and has knowledge of all that you have done by day”

[al-An‘aam 6:60].

It was narrated from Abu Qataadah (may Allah be pleased with him) that when they slept and missed the prayer, the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Verily Allah took your souls when He willed, and He returned them when He willed.”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 7474

But the taking of the soul in sleep does not necessarily mean that it is completely separated from the body, as happens in death; rather the fact that the life remains in the body during sleep indicates that the soul is still connected to the body during sleep, but the connection is less than the connection when it is awake. Not every departure of the soul from the body implies death; rather what happens to the body differs according to the type of separation.

Ibn Rajab (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

The taking of the soul from the body does not necessarily mean that it has departed from the body altogether; rather it may be taken whilst some kind of connection is still present, as in the case of one who is sleeping.

https://islamqa.info/en/160880

I know this, I was asking about the Jibrael Hug. I don't think there such thing exsist in Islamic spiritualism.

During attack phases did you feel some kind of light around you or some mini light flashes or something around you that you felt is sent to guard you?

#Legend #Badass
You are one hell of a tough guy, bro, and quite reckless too with iron nerves. :tup:
Im honest bro..

For a second when that guy started shooting. Looked around me.. saw the guy (whose fight i was fightin) hiding behind a shops counter).

I knew two things ;

Never run from a fight.. you’d be a bisch if you do.

Try to somehow grab that arsehole .. while not getting shot.

——

The guy moaning about gettin shot was bleedin (he was a friends friend.. he was over 6’4, 500 pounds “gangsta” )... that scared me...

But you know what bro?

He wasnt shot (i was).. he was only stuck by broken pieces of concrete .. which bounced after bullets hit the concrete....

He was crying and asking to be taken to the hospital... when i tried... guess what he asks me ?

My friends new Reborns key... I gave him the keys..

Guess what he does bro?

He shifts to reverse gear... and hits a cop (who had jusy arrived on his bike)... the “Muhafiz” cop pulls out his gun at him... and i have to get his arse bailed yet again..

take the cop with me in the vehicle.. than the police patrolling party and try to catch that guy...

After all that.. we go to the Police Station... and guess what?

There is the SSP Operations nephew whom i beat the shyt outta yesterday..:lol:

I beat the shyt outta that kid..

The next day its a fire fight..

And police is raiding the college to arrest me..

Little did they know me or my folks..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom