What's new

Have you ever faced near death experience?

Magar hazrat jibraeil tau nabi kareem ki zindagi say pehlay bhi thay aur duties detay thay so ab bhi hoti hon gee just we dont know. Remember when he visited hazrat maryam to deliver Allahs message.

His responsibility was to deliver Allah's message.. you are right, he delivered messages to different messengers (alehe salam).. but when the work was completed, he doesn't need to comeback and deliver message to someone..

After reading all your posts, I think there should be a movie on you. Guaranteed success.

On a serious note, don't be that reckless anymore now that you are a father(Mashallah). I mean don't get me wrong, you scared the shyt outta me with all that. You got lucky many times, now don't take anymore chances. Stay blessed :-)
A few of those people are dead now man...

Murdered.. buried .. finito...

There was this kid... his father was a MNA.. old timer.

He was my friends friend..

I saw his rise, his demise and his death...

The guy who once rolled in cruiser .. asked me change for petrol... his body was identified after 2 days at a mortuary. Just a few days after i last met hin..

His step family also came .. they were acting like they were on picnic.

His real brother was nowhere to be seen (he married like 6 times)...

Life is harsh bro...

Ive seen some shyt...

Thanx For The Advice Even If It Did Come 12 Years Later:lol::lol::lol:

And BTW FYI I Am Jogezai Not Mandokhel Jogezais Also Live In Zhob
Yeah I know Jogezais bro..

Do you know Nawab of Jogezai.. im forgetting his name..

Although I am not aware of this, but assuming you have string references, you are yourself saying that Jibreel in turn spreads the word among angels.. means other angels..

I am not saying that other angels do not visit earth, they do with specific tasks.. for example, saving someone from injury etc.. every angel has a specific task at hand.. Jibreel had an entirely different responsibility.. and a very heavy one.. that was to bring down revelations to different prophets.. similarly other angels have other responsibilities..

Even if he visits, I am sure his job is not to hug people's souls..

Also, Jibrael was tasked by Allah to bring mud from different parts of earth from which Adam body was moulded.

We are all born spiritual. just have to invoke it.
Well i think spirtuality afaik is having a bond of love with creator which leads you to love his people. And i am too nasty a person to love people as i lose temper fast so i dont know much about it.

The guy who once rolled in cruiser .. asked me for change... his body was identified after 2 days at a mortuary.

Life is harsh bro...

Ive seen some shyt...

Nawab Ayaz Khan???? Are You Talking About Him

Well i think spirtuality afaik is having a bond of love with creator which leads you to love his people. And i am too nasty a person to love people as i lose temper fast so i dont know much about it.

You said it, love of the creator and I would add, total submission to him, master slave relationship. The rest, he will sort it out for you.

The guy who once rolled in cruiser .. asked me for change... his body was identified after 2 days at a mortuary.

Life is harsh bro...

Ive seen some shyt...

Lmao@some shyt... Dude, it's like a whole action TV drama on hbo. Speaking of which, a TV show Banshee came to my mind. You are the sheriff of that. Lol

P.S; brother.. ever been to sheengarh

My Extended Family Lives In Both Qila Saifullah and Zhob And I Have Been To Most Places But The Large Part Of My Childhood In Balochistan Has Been In Quetta And Then I Went Abroad In Saudia.

Although I Keep Visiting My Native Homeland But For Professional Reasons I Live In Rawalpindi

His responsibility was to deliver Allah's message.. you are right, he delivered messages to different messengers (alehe salam).. but when the work was completed, he doesn't need to comeback and deliver message to someone..
I meant like every angel has duties he must be having some too where delivery of message was one major one during the lives of prophets. Also i dont think there is an ayat or hadees that mentions exactly that his only work was to convey message. So i am not saying he woukd be communicating with people , i meant he will still be performing tasks Allah would assign him, its just that we dont know. Thats all iwas saying.
But chalain khair i just shared according to my knowledge.

Last edited:
Shot at

Electrocuted

Almost got hit with shrapnel from a transformer that exploded

Hit by rickshaw as a kid

Lightening fell on me when I was driving my car

Car accident

Almost lost my balance while jumping over roofs

Village fights with knives swung at me

And the worst one was when I was a kid I was playing on wet marble and cracked my head. That was the worst pain and concussion I ever had.

Dengue fever held me and my younger brother down to the bottom in Nov2016. I recovered but my Brother could,nt.Died at the age of 25.Life Have,nt been easy and the same without him as theres no buddy in the world like a loving and caring brother but it keeps on pushing forward.

Am a doctor seen many patients bieng revived.
Longest person resuscitated was a 16 year old kid.he was gone for half an hour but came back .without any hypoxic complications .
Thing is none of them remembered anything.
So no floating lights just a blackout

Lmao@some shyt... Dude, it's like a whole action TV drama on hbo. Speaking of which, a TV show Banshee came to my mind. You are the sheriff of that. Lol
Or a podcast where.. I and my friends tell stories from our lives.

Shot at

Electrocuted

Almost got hit with shrapnel from a transformer that exploded

Hit by rickshaw as a kid

Lightening fell on me when I was driving my car

Car accident

Almost lost my balance while jumping over roofs

Village fights with knives swung at me

And the worst one was when I was a kid I was playing on wet marble and cracked my head. That was the worst pain and concussion I ever had.
Lmao..

I was in 2nd grade aka class 2 sectoon B, Kehkishan APS,Quetta...

My mother swing a viper at me (to scare me)... I tried to save by by butt... and threw my head back... and whack... I strategically hit my head in the small thingy that stocks door from closing.. the rectangular wooden thing..

Back
Top Bottom