What's new

Have you ever faced near death experience?

I believe dead people's spirit connecting to the alive relatives has some little truth to it .

You need to STOP making statements like this. You don't know anything on this subject. Truth is so DIFFERENT that 99.99% of people in this world will think of the TRUTH as nonsense or BS. This is a public forum so I can't say more than this.

I get sleep paralysis all the time. lol

The trick is to go with the flow instead of fight it. I have seen evil smile in front of me in sleep paralysis, but instead of struggling, I also smile in even more hostility. I let go of this world and challenge them in their world. They run. Quickly.

If any of you are brave enough to face jinn in your face, I can also tell you how to proceed. But then, it is dangerous.

It has nothing to do with mattress my friend.
It has everything to do with It , Brother,
Give it a try , you won't regret :smokin:

Is it fake?
The sleep paralysis demon isn’t ‘fake’ in the sense that it doesn’t exist, because the EXPERIENCE is very real. The experience is real, but the ACTUAL thing that it’s supposed to be isn’t real. Hopefully this makes sense and I know it can sound a bit confusing.

[e ???
Daari3.gif

No my friend ,
I had Sleep paralysis too but never as she described.
Everyone has different experiences based on their inner demons but it is sleep paralysis in general -

If any of you are brave enough to face jinn in your face, I can also tell you how to proceed. But then, it is dangerous.

It has nothing to do with mattress my friend.

apni photo bejay ga kya?

Everyone has different experiences based on their inner demons but it is sleep paralysis in general -
Let's tryna understand this ,
Waking up with bad dreams
Waking up with normal Dreams
Waking up with Bad dreams with sleep paralysis &
Waking up with Normal dreams with sleep paralysis

See Everything is different &
Every thing is different
Nothing is same & Nothing is common
If something is common , That is Dreams ....:cool:

Let's tryna understand this ,
Waking up with bad dreams
Waking up with normal Dreams
Waking up with Bad dreams with sleep paralysis &
Waking up with Normal dreams with sleep paralysis

See Everything is different &
Every thing is different
Nothing is same & Nothing is common
If something is common , That is Dreams ....:cool:
poetic, but should at least make some sense -

Well .....
Ah , Yes , This is reality :cheesy:
BTW , what kinda light marks you was talking about ???
Brrrrr ..
It was scary to read that ..

The hat man was the most scariest .
You need to STOP making statements like this. You don't know anything on this subject. Truth is so DIFFERENT that 99.99% of people in this world will think of the TRUTH as nonsense or BS. This is a public forum so I can't say more than this.
I'll say what I want .. .
You mind your own business .

apni photo bejay ga kya?

Oy aa gya?

Kithay daffa ho gya si? :lol:

@JonAsad

Oy jaani, me chala son. Kaal mil ke zara Indians ki trolling kar te he. Dil kush kar ta masaliya. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom