What's new

Have you ever faced near death experience?

My car slipped while hard break on 130km speed turn up side down and stand after a round . I come out find my moble and start calling with no injury .life did not chaged 5 minutes hahhahababa

@Well.wisher ,
I understand your Problem , But as far as i know , there is no relation of any sort of skin infection Or diseases
With sleep Paralysis ,
Light marks can be of various types , You'll have to identify yourself that what type of it is ?
Generally four main causes of Light marks -
1-Genetically (Any one in your family) Especially mother
2-Fungus
3-UV rays of Sun can cause Melanin to stop producing in some specific areas
4-Intrusion of any sort of bad thing in Blood

Treat the cause & Prevent it from Happening Again , Good Luck :tup:

@Well.wisher ,
I understand your Problem , But as far as i know , there is no relation of any sort of skin infection Or diseases
With sleep Paralysis ,
Light marks can be of various types , You'll have to identify yourself that what type of it is ?
Generally four main causes of Light marks -
1-Genetically (Any one in your family) Especially mother
2-Fungus
3-UV rays of Sun can cause Melanin to stop producing in some specific areas
4-Intrusion of any sort of bad thing in Blood

Treat the cause & Prevent it from Happening Again , Good Luck :tup:

Yeah mate I'm not that superstitious nd Iam open to the scientific , psychological nd medical logics .
Thank you .

You should have committed suicide for wanting to commit suicide on such a silly thing. Mujhay bari chir charhti hai when people want to end life over low grades. I mean they are just silly grades and thats it. Hamaray shwobiz may dekho there is a girl aiman khan she dropped put of her 11th grade as her showbiz career picked up. Right now she is making super bucks with her drama coming on every major channel.

Get married , your wife will give you horrors that these flashback will look kids stuff.

Waisay hua kya tha? Escaped an accident? If its too worrisoem have two or three sitti with a psychiatrist it might help. You will get recommended some relaxation excercies if you are not really vexed by these flashbacks, cause in psychology world the key to handle a stressful thing is to keep ur mind calm.

Four car accidents over the course of years, only 1 major, and a near recent accident in which I fell down from first floor balcony while sitting on grills and having a smoke. Nothing compared to horror stories that I have read here. :D

well then tell...what happened? where did that happen? how you even managed to survive?
There is a route from Mysore in Karnataka to Wayanad district in Kerala that passes through two national parks (Nagarhole and Bandipur). The route passes through the sanctuaries and travel is only allowed during daylight hours cause of the animals. The thing is the forest guards only regulate the traffic at the entrance of the parks, so once you're in...you're own your own. They do warn you about elephants and tigers though.

We passed a lot of female herds without any trouble. Just stop your car and let them cross the road and they won't trouble you. If you're lucky you might even get to see a calf among them. Anyway, we ran into a bull elephant on the side of the road. Single, male and undergoing musth :crazy: Didn't see him time to stop the car, and got too close. It kinda got aggressive and we made the mistake of honking to warn the car behind us with the rest of the family. Have you seen a fully grown elephant descending from a hill side? It doesn't walk down, it rolls and slides down very quickly.
Ended up chasing us for about a 500 meters, trumpeting all the time and took a couple of swings to the side. Didn't help that the government put speed bumps on the road to slow cars down and avoid hitting animals.

TLDR: If you see an elephant with a dark liquid flowing from behind it's eyes, run like hell.

There is a route from Mysore in Karnataka to Wayanad district in Kerala that passes through two national parks (Nagarhole and Bandipur). The route passes through the sanctuaries and travel is only allowed during daylight hours cause of the animals. The thing is the forest guards only regulate the traffic at the entrance of the parks, so once you're in...you're own your own. They do warn you about elephants and tigers though.

We passed a lot of female herds without any trouble. Just stop your car and let them cross the road and they won't trouble you. If you're lucky you might even get to see a calf among them. Anyway, we ran into a bull elephant on the side of the road. Single, male and undergoing musth :crazy: Didn't see him time to stop the car, and got too close. It kinda got aggressive and we made the mistake of honking to warn the car behind us with the rest of the family. Have you seen a fully grown elephant descending from a hill side? It doesn't walk down, it rolls and slides down very quickly.
Ended up chasing us for about a 500 meters, trumpeting all the time and took a couple of swings to the side. Didn't help that the government put speed bumps on the road to slow cars down and avoid hitting animals.

TLDR: If you see an elephant with a dark liquid flowing from behind it's eyes, run like hell.

Nagarhole and Bandipur are a thriving success for animal conservation in the World. I have the deepest respect for the project and it should serve as an example to others.

Mast is accountable for countless deaths due to inexperience and lack of advisories. No wonder the Mahouts remain drunk by the day.

Sounds like a good experience though. Hope now that you have survived you would respect the Wild even more. You would think an animal as big as an elephant would be noisy but they move so silently.

Brrrrr ..

I'll say what I want .. .
You mind your own business .

Dude you need to watch that big mouth of yours; and that very lousy attitude as well. And this is perfect example of why people like you should not make such jack-shi.t statements on public forums. Now hop along and continue to think that you have some importance.

Yes. It is when you are sleeping but also awake and unable to move. Your brain is awake while your body sleeps.

Program your brain to recite Ayat ul Kursi and say Takbeer Kalimat repeatedly during this condition, it won't last more than 15 seconds INSHA ALLAH. I used to have this and the immediate thing my mind would do is recite Ayat ul Kursi and say Takbeer.

Dude you need to watch that big mouth of yours; and that very lousy attitude as well. And this is perfect example of why people like you should not make such jack-shi.t statements on public forums. Now hop along and continue to think that you have some importance.
Listen judgemental pick , who r u to interfere in a conversation nd pass your judgements on something u don't know the context of .
By connecting to dead people , I didn't meant as seeing or meeting them .. its as seein them in dream or getting guidance from them by God's will or if u miss them by God's will u feel them . Don't think me like u who spreads judgemental shit without getting a piece of surety .

Nd I still stand on what I said, u can go act like a judge where it really matters . Cause here you're as irrelevant as the dustbin .in a room
foruNow hop along and continue to think that you have some importance.

fWj2TR9mfYJ56.gif

So yeah ? U got a problem ?

Four car accidents over the course of years, only 1 major, and a near recent accident in which I fell down from first floor balcony while sitting on grills and having a smoke. Nothing compared to horror stories that I have read here. :D
Oh never ever lean against balcony grills tho they are sturdy but in older apartments they can get uprooted by weight. Tho i know here you were sitting on grills kinda very sensible of you :rolleyes:

i am up for any challenge tell me how can I meet them?
Aik tau lastofthepatriots most likely phenk raha tha. Secondly, lets say u ever find someone who tells u he can get u jinn experiences never take up challenges cause yeh cheezain insan kay peechay hamesha kay leeay lag sakti hain.

When i was targetted via black magic or my family was targetted that was the girts time istarted experiencing sleep paralysis , when i am in the state all i know is that some jinn or vile creature is approaching me trying to touch me and i am trying to get away and this evil face is enjoying my helplessness then automatically Allahs name and Allahu akbar start coming put of my mouth and the paralysis is so bad that i am uttering Allah u akbar but with great difficulty and i see that thing is trying to approach me and then finally i end up saying Allah u akbar and then manage to wake up and when i wake up i am actually screaming Takbeer in a loud and very painful voice as that was the state in which i was during sleep paralysis.

So its a terrible experience. Once i was running fever and had a throat infection now i was on ruegular flu meds which alwys cured me, but weirdly that meds werent helping as fats as they did so despite being ill for a week iwas still having fever n an achy throat so one day iwas tried and i was like kitni dawai khaoon. Khair so iwent to sleep at night n slept for an hour or two or maybe iwas alreafy awake but i got some strange feeling that made me jumo out and then i felt there are two people inside my brain something unreal was happening inside my mnd i felt too scared as i felt some other beings are trying to take over my mind, anyways i just quickly jumped out of bed and was reciting some dua and started walking around to distract myself and instructing myself that ur mind is okay everything is fine. Then i went and ate some meds and after somehours , as i was scared to slepe immediately after that experience, i again went to sleep. And guess what? I had been down for more than a week and not getting well despite all med courses and that was hapoening first time to me that my flu had went so long despite all care, so when i woke up i found out i was almost 90 pc cured. That was like a sort of shocking feeling that how for a week iwasnt getting better and now in just about hours its all changed. Khair subah Allah he does things in his own and amazing ways.

hahaha, oh sir g i am just kidding
ap to mind e kar gaye
Nahi me to mind nhi kr raha
Ap ghalat samjh gae , wada ha agli bar ye haseena khwabo me Ai to ill get u her number .,

So u could also get ring, ring, ring ..

Nahi me to mind nhi kr raha
Ap ghalat samjh gae , wada ha agli bar ye haseena khwabo me Ai to ill get u her number .,

So u could also get ring, ring, ring ..
hahaha, i can't afford to see her in black & silent nights of winter...... summer main guzara ho jaye ga

Back
Top Bottom