What's new

Hate Killings & Violence in India : Updates, News & Discussion

All I was asking was to stop misusing languages.
Bro, the first time I heard the word Arap (though I understood that it's literal transliteration of Arab) was in a documentary, Turkish people call any dark skin person Arap, so they take it as an offence, here
once I met an ugly looking half-cast Pakistani who felt stigmatized for having a teli from Pakistan as a father and a retarded Englishwoman as a mother. would try to convince people that his father was descended from the Aryan race
He and you, both are the part of the problem. And what would say about that Teli @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan ? He is an Arab, Irani, Turk too?

Once again one of the few voices of reason from the Pakistani side..Pakistan made a historic mistake by choosing Urdu as its national language..permanently conjoining its destiny with India by choosing to converse among its own brethrens in a tongue that was concocted in the bowels of Gangu desh, using Gangu grammar and syntax...The more Pakistan enmires itself in the affairs of the Indian state, the more it has to reluctantly take up the leadership of 600 million odd South Asian Muslims...Pakistan is barely a South Asian state...The are under NWFP and Balcohistan is significantly higher than that under Punjab and Sindh..Gepgraphically it as much Central and West Asia as it is South Asia..If at its birth Pashtuns and Balochs were given a more prominent role and had it thrown its lot with Afghanistan,Iran and Central Asia then by now it would have been long dehyphenated from India...Choosing an Iranic language like Farsi,Pukhtoon or Baloch as its lingua franca would have helped too....Pakistan even got a second chance to decouple itself from South Asia the day it decoupled itself from Bangladesh....Heck there is even a Vedic argument to be made that the lands west of Chenab constitute "non-Indic lands" even if they might be well watered plains...............

But it seems Pakistan is unfortunately beholden to India and its future and this will stop it from taking up its rightful place as respectable member of Greater Central Asia or Greater Khorasan

Lands west of Chenab have long been taboo to Hinduism since the invasions of Indo-Greeks,Scythians etc...My submission will be based on this

You argument is factually incorrect. You talk about geography of Pakistan. how can you ignore that 52% of Pakistanis live in Punjab and 32% in Sindh and Kashmir. do you think the remaining 26 % would take over the majority ?? Pakistan is part of South Asia. However Pakistan does have unique geography.

Having said that Pakistan is not resposnible for India's internal problems, BJPS facist regime or Nazi inspired hinduvata. Deal your own problems before blaming Pakistan.

in old-time Pakistan teli was an actual zaat based on his job. jat, gujjar and other landowners would take their oilseeds to him and he'd convert them into oil and khul (animal feed)
I know that, things are same across the border, but he's not Irani, Turk or Arab for sure

he is not claiming that, he says arya descendant
But @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan sounded like all the Pakistan is Irani-Turk-Arab, so I asked him that question.
(like your teli modi).
Ha ha, It is of no concern to me, if he is Teli or not. He's a Nazi-fascist, it's all that matters.

the end result is the same
No, it's not. Arya means being closer to the ancient Vedic religion and civilisation while being European is different
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_peoples
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Iranians
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Europeans
Learn the difference between the above three

Pakistan is part of South Asia. However Pakistan does have unique geography.
A bridge could never belong to one side of a river alone .... it connect both Sides ....

Pakistan is a bridge which connect 3 regions with South Asia

FB_IMG_1582971370105.jpg
FB_IMG_1582971430876.jpg
FB_IMG_1582971320149.jpg
FB_IMG_1582971412015.jpg

The thread is effectively hijacked/derailed.... the subject matter is HateKillings in India..i.e. Indians' organised progrom against Muslims.
I was thinking the same.
@BHarwana do you have updates, youngman?
The only update is now heightened support for the BJP and RSS, Hindus preaching how Jihadis turned them from secular to kattar Hindu, the peaceful protest against CAA-NRC have been delegitimized. Overton window shifted to right and times are even more difficult ahead as I think now more people will support BJP and CAA-NRC.

I was thinking the same.

The only update is now heightened support for the BJP and RSS, Hindus preaching how Jihadis turned them from secular to kattar Hindu, the peaceful protest against CAA-NRC have been delegitimized. Overton window shifted to right and times are even more difficult ahead as I think now more people will support BJP and CAA-NRC.

We knew this was about to happen, Muslims more demonized and criminalized and turned into pariah...didn't Modi and BJP got more votes rather big wins after the Gujarat massacre, the more killings the more polarization, the more polarization means more support for the BJP extremist ideology.

It is a vicious cycle for India now and there is no hope for any change. As 'Jinnah' has said they(Indian Hindus) are incorrigible...there minds have been indoctrinated to such an extent that they have become incorrigible and can't be corrected or improved.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom