What's new

Hate Killings & Violence in India : Updates, News & Discussion

Ha ha, I don't generalize but I can't always put "(not all)" whenever I mention Hindus or Muslim. Feel free to delete any of my post, if you think it's wrong

When you are putting your 1000 words to say anything, you have to do it rightly. I wouldn't be bothering to delete posts every-time but in-fact, as a reminder is served and those posts are evidences, i will instead enforce for greater good.

If you think I am wrong or deceptive here, you can look at the most of the comment on the post you shared.

It's not about religion, it's about communities, I doubt how many of the dead were devout Hindus or Muslims

My posts are exactly quoting you, when I am replying.

You don't know how many dies of any community but most of your posts are like "Hindus hate Muslims" and that is exactly the wrong preaching to Muslims to do that in kind. Don't push such narrative and that is all.

I know actually, I live here. I personally know some of the died, may be that is affecting my judgement but nevermind.

Can you give me a figure of total casualties, of Muslims and Hindus, who got killed in this recent carnage?

Can you give me a figure of total casualties, of Muslims and Hindus, who got killed in this recent carnage?
I don't know exactly, most of the patients have been admitted to GTB Hospital, some bodies are waiting for autopsy, only after that we can confirm it

My posts are exactly quoting you
I meant your this shared post (tweet), look at the majority of comments
this tweet will transpire a lot in this regard

ER8QmDLXsAE5HEn

Majority is not equal to ALL and
I will not ignore the very fact of online RSS Sena. But you didn't notice the burnt man. Period.
I know this news maybe from 3-4 days, I shared it too on my handle, sorry if you think I am a hate peddler.

Majority is not equal to ALL
And when did I say all? You can see I am posting tweets mostly from Hindu name handles, then why do you assume I think all are same?

That is true but I am talking about a different thing, I am fiercely critical of BJP and it's policies in front of my friends, they disagree completely but that does not ruin our friendship, though that maybe because of we are young (19-20) and will grow more bigoted with time

Are you sure about it, no 19-20 yrs old can write, or know so much about Hinduism, about Indian history, about everything...are you for real, an Indian Muslim???

your quotes:
That's one the dumbest argument I have listened in ages, lingua franca are not "chosen", they are spoken by the elites and adopted by the masses.

Heck there is even a Vedic argument to be made that the lands west of Chenab constitute "non-Indic lands" even if they might be well watered plains
That's pseudo-historical bullshit, Buddhism and Hinduism too were dominant in present day Pakistan. IVC was spread from Indian Gujarat to NWFP. Hindu Shahis were ruling Afghnistan etc.

But it seems Pakistan is unfortunately beholden to India and its future
It's all about Kashmir, I don't know why you're willfully ignoring that

Lands west of Chenab have long been taboo to Hinduism since the invasions of Indo-Greeks,Scythians etc..
Nope, while the Yavanas (Greeks), Shakas (Scythians) were initially termed as mlechchas, they became Hinduised pretty quickly, ancient brahmins just wanted Vedas to be followed - when someone started doing Ashwamedha and rewarding brahmins, that would please brahmins, ancient Hinduism is not called Brahminism for no reason. Also it would be foolish to assume Sakas were limited to Pakistan, Western Satraps had their capital in Ujjain, yup in Central India. It is also reported that there was marital alliances between Indo-greeks and Mauryas, yup today's Bihar.

Are you sure about it, no 19-20 yrs old can write, or know so much about Hinduism, about Indian history, about everything...are you for real, an Indian Muslim???
Ha ha ha, what should I do then to prove my Authenticity?

Ha ha ha, what should I do then to prove my Authenticity?

Since this is an anonymous forum, anyone can hide his/her identity and authenticity too for posterity and to be insulated from bias and discrimination, from racism and other issues too.

You are well within your right to hide your identity and doesn't have to be authentic, native, Muslim, Hindu doesn't matter but I am impressed by your huge reservoir of knowledge about India/Hindu history and just about anything...that makes you too good to be true.

Since this is an anonymous forum, anyone can hide his/her identity and authenticity too for posterity and to be insulated from bias and discrimination, from racism and other issues too.

You are well within your right to hide your identity and doesn't have to be authentic, native, Muslim, Hindu doesn't matter but I am impressed by your huge reservoir of knowledge about India/Hindu history and just about anything...that makes you too good to be true.
Thanks, I am really a 20 old year male from an Indian Muslim family, I am studying computer science at bachelor level, I have read a lot about comparative religion, economics, political science etc but all of my opinions are amateur - I have no background in any of this, you can put all of my opinions to trash but with sound counter-arguments. Politically, I was left leaning before this riot, maybe I am still but seeing the riots from so close for the first time in my life is having a "bad" effect on my thought process honestly, I currently hold no political belief aside from the opinion that Indian muslims are marginalised and vulnerable and this regime have to go.

I also gave vote to a certain political party in the hope that it will stand up for secularism in India but it refused to do so and is playing soft Hindutva. Needless to say, I think secularism has been eroded in India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom