What's new

Hate Killings & Violence in India : Updates, News & Discussion

The only resort to justify Hindutva terrorism, is to blame Pakistan. Interestingly, the whole world is looking at what really happening in India. I am really surprised by the reach of Pakistan that influenced BJP to introduce such a sham bill and then influenced RSS Terrorist to attack protesters. Even, advised Indian Ministers to speak against Muslims as such... just another gaffe by India...

Dude, many Hindus (devout ones at that) outside of the Hindi Belt go for joint business ventures with Muslims...If that is not a show of full confidence and full fledged cooperation....then what is?
They are just one of the "good Muslim", here in NE Delhi too Hindus have business relations with Muslims, but that does not stop from them hating the "other Muslims" as they are the bad ones generally. Heck, I too have many Hindu friends but they all believe Muslims are jihadis generally, I am just one of the few good Muslims.

They are just one of the "good Muslim", here in NE Delhi too Hindus have business relations with Muslims, but that does not stop from them hating the "other Muslims" as they are the bad ones generally. Heck, I too have many Hindu friends but they all believe Muslims are jihadis generally, I am just one of the few good Muslims.

Even before 1947, in the eyes of Indian National Congress, which at that time was the predominant representative of the Hindus, there were "good Muslims" like Maulana Azad and "bad Muslims" like Quaid e Azam.:lol::lol::lol:

Even before 1947, in the eyes of Indian National Congress, which at that time was the predominant representative of the Hindus, there were "good Muslims" like Maulana Azad and "bad Muslims" like Quaid e Azam.:lol::lol::lol:
It's not like that. Hindus who Muslims as a person, as a human can't dehumanise them easily (though even that happens sometimes, especially in conflicts) but the muslim in the news can be easily dehumanised as Jihadi, terrorists, gaddar.

It's not like that. Hindus who Muslims as a person, as a human can't dehumanise them easily (though even that happens sometimes, especially in conflicts) but the muslim in the news can be easily dehumanised as Jihadi, terrorists, gaddar.

What I meant is that this dehumanization of Muslims, who don't tow the line of elite Hindus, is not a new phenomenon; it is centuries old, though terms keep on varying and changing, with time. Quaid e Azam and other All India Muslim League leaders duly faced it, in their own times.

What I meant is that this dehumanization of Muslims, who don't tow the line of elite Hindus
That is true but I am talking about a different thing, I am fiercely critical of BJP and it's policies in front of my friends, they disagree completely but that does not ruin our friendship, though that maybe because of we are young (19-20) and will grow more bigoted with time

Now in India the good Muslims are the sarkari Muslims, on India payroll, the boot licking, seculars/liberals, some with atheist tendencies, Salman Khan type( I am a Hindu and a Muslim).

The current minister like Mukhtar Naqvi, the BJP minister and Najeeb Jung are some of the good Muslims in the eyes of the liberal Hindus, and Muslims have to be very rich to be likened in Hindu India. I heard Najeeb Jung saying India is secular because of Hindus being secular and Naqvi repeated the same non sense in one of the interview that India is secular because of Hindus being secular.

Asad Ovaisi of AIMIM has debunked that myth many times saying India has a secular constitution and the reason for being a secular country...this is another thing that all this is a hogwash, India was never secular in letter and spirit.

And just as a large number of non liberal Hindus hate them, a large proportion of India Muslims also don't like them...

Last edited:

I hope you remain safe if you happen to be in NE Delhi .............As I said there was a perception change in early 2000s in India, when the education system and the general discourse kind of decided that it was the Turkish invaders and not the British who wrought upon the highest degree of human suffering on the subcontinent...All this is a fallout of that....That being said you are being overtly harsh, even to this day Muslims are stonewalled way more in continental Europe (or for that matter Jews in history) than Muslims ever will be in Republic of India...............You would be hardpressed to find anybody to acknowledge systemic anti-Muslim prejudice in the justice and state service delivery mechanisms of W.European countries (though they may acknolwedge anti-black prejudice and that too only lately)....10 Muslims were mowed down barely 10 days back here and already that event has completely disappeared from the national consciousness...but you would still see Hindu journalists grievously risking their life and limb to expose the atrocities that have been experienced by certain sections of the Muslim population during the madness of the last few days...

Can you spot the difference ... this tweet will transpire a lot in this regard. India is currently under influence & ruled by a Nazi inspired fascist ideology called Hindutva. I have said it before that lest not provoke or even propagate to every Muslim to make them hate every Hindu. Even though we do have a lot of differences but this platform will not be allowed to seed such hatred with generalized perception as such and that too, provoking Muslims to do that in return which is totally against Islam. The fight will continue only against Nazi inspired ideology and fascist regime not the every Hindu. This should be the last reminder as your repetitive posts are nothing less than a propaganda yet disinfo & deceptive warfare utilizing this place. Lets concentrate on the fascism and not a religion.

ER8QmDLXsAE5HEn

That is true but I am talking about a different thing, I am fiercely critical of BJP and it's policies in front of my friends, they disagree completely but that does not ruin our friendship, though that maybe because of we are young (19-20) and will grow more bigoted with time

You are right. I understand, what you are saying. But individual relationships are on a totally different plane, than the collective associations and identities, and their inadvertent consequences.

This should be the last reminder as your repetitive posts are nothing less than a propaganda yet disinfo & deceptive warfare utilizing this place.
Ha ha, I don't generalize but I can't always put "(not all)" whenever I mention Hindus or Muslim. Feel free to delete any of my post, if you think it's wrong

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom