What's new

Hate Killings & Violence in India : Updates, News & Discussion

Mangus Ortus Novem

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
PakBrothers mine,

What we see before us is Dialectics of MaqboozaHindustan.

These are same Dialectics which forced Baba e Qom, Quaid e Millet, Quaid e Azam to demand for Total Separation from Indians!

Our Elders were wiser than the current lot running the affairs of OurLand...but I do count OurPeople lucky!

Despite all the misery and Corruption of the CriminalEnterprise we are FREE in OurHome.

Let there be no doubt that there is no place or role of Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan in the governance or PowerArchitecture of India.

I do want Paks to imagine, visualise themselves as Muslims of MaqboozaDelhi...and see what they could do or couldn't do... imagine your mothers, sisters and daughters being raped and then burnt alive...imagine yourself being beaten to death by a mob of hundred against a single muslims male... imagine iron rods on your ribs..on your skull!!!

Easy for us to act tough or indifferent to the plight of these dispossessed, lesser than Dalits, these muslims.

All this time Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan are called either Bengalis or Paksitanis...by the valiant Indians...even here on PDF we see this... even the most sophisticaed, intellectual types do... wishing/wanting to erase the muslims under to garb of Secularism..

My dear Paks, let us visit the massgraves of PakKashmiris...7000+ holding the sekeletons of 100.000+ ...just because those PakKashmiris wanted to be with us... they believed in The Idea of Pakistan and NOT the Dialectics of MaqboozaHindustan.

Paks come with me and hear the screams and watch the tears of PakKashmiri women...from 8 to 80... whilst they are GangRaped by valiant Indians... these PakKashmiris women were paying the price for The Idea of Pakistan and rejecting the Dialectics of MaqboozaHindustan...while being GangRaped... the weapon of choice by the valiant Indians!

Offer your imaginations, please,...be brave my dear Paks, and feel the slugs of shotguns piercing through your eyes... taking away the Light forever...

Come with me and watch how valiant Indians torturing PakKashmiris in their BiggestDemocracyTortureCells... watch the skin turn Blue-Black..

Now stand still and watch... 14000 PakKashmiris kids kidnapped and sent to IndianConcentrationCamps...

And I have read PakPosters telling these PakKashmiris to fight... be men! be brave! be this..be that... eazy peezy ...lemon squeezy

How easily we forget that PakKashmiris are paying the Price for The Idea of Pakistan! For us. For Pakistan.
And we don't have the Humanity to even recognise this... even the intellectual ones don't...

Now see these Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan... watch them die, raped, tortured and burnt alive...for their elders voted for MuslimLeague and we have Pakistan. It is their Crime. And some call Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan Ganguz!

Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan are paying the price of Pakistan... and we must not say anything..as some PakPosters have suggested just because that bazari Owaisi or FuzlaGangster of JUI Hind are sarkari judas!

Dialectics of MaqboozaHindustan cann't be understood without accurately understanding the Annexation of Nizam-Hyderabad or Kingdom of Sikkim or annexation of SouthTibet or Goa... and valiant Indian actions in IoJK.

It was the Dialectics of MaqboozaHindustan which made shop in Kabulistan and had 80+k Paks killed.

APS was the courtesy of Indians!

Shall we forget APS?

For past 72 years Indians of MaqboozaHindustan have done everything in their power to dismantle, wipe out, destroy Pakistan...from making shop in Kabulistan in the lap of Soviets to now in the lap of the Yanks... in both periods bazari Kabulis were/are willing participants for a proper price for the blood of Afghans and Paks...

It was the Hindutva mind that wanted the Muslims of BritishIndia to be gone...they were the ones promoting Separateness, The TwoNation Theory.

When Jinnah realised that Indians were/are incorrigable...he left IndianCongress and joined MuslimLeague... and OurElders created TwoNationFACT under Quaid e Azam leadership... the rest is all known...

And today the same old Dialectics of MaqboozaHindustan are playing out on the streets of MaqboozaDelhi... have we not heard IndianMonk Yogi telling us about non-Indiannness of Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan?

And that embodiment of Indianness..Amit Shah... has he not informed everyone that gusbathiay/infiltrators will be sent back... sent back to where?

Well, IndianConcentrationCamps are being built...and Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan are building them...

Indians vs. Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan... same old Dialectics, same old tactics, same old results.. and we are not even able to understand The Idea of Pakistan let alone developing it further... we Paks!

Muslims of MaqboozaDelhi are living there for generations after generations..just like in our OldLahoris..in the WalledCity...

How these muslims are going to prove ownership of properties?

Cann't we see that the plan is to make Muslims of MaqboozaDelhi run for their lives...away from IndianDalitLynchMobz?

It is the numbers game... and muslims are hugely outnumbered... so choice is rather clear... and of course, some PakPosters can urge these muslims to stand up and fight...oh.. that fetish with growing balls..so common here on PDF!

Humanity?

Do we, Paks, feel a sense of Humantiy? Isn't Faith of Ours make us non-ethnic?

And NO. There isn't going to be any emergency meeting of Oh I See... or hollow statements from brotherly countries.. so let us not even entertain the such escapist ideas!

It is PakShoulders which must carry this burden..for The Idea of Pakistan..for Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan... and we shouldn't care for bazari Owaisi or FuzlaGangsters Hind... their job it to take Lambs to the Slaughterhouse and after that Dubai!

Just like the 'leaders' of PakKashmiris did in IoJK and made billions...

The OriginalSin of Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan is Pakistan.

Their SecondSin is their stubborn Onwership of MaqboozaHindustan...from BabriMasjid to QutabMinar... these 'Pakistanis', these 'Bengalis'... just won't let the Symbols of IndianSlavery wiped clean from the Face of this Earth...because these Muslims Own OurHeritage, OurCivilisation...this is their non-Indianness.

We are, indeed, helpless... cannot wage war on MaqboozaHindustan... for reasons much more larger than the tough guys, grow-balls fetishists, can fanthom!

We are helpless spectators of the rapes, torture, burning alive or broken bones or destroyed, burnt down mosques.. but at least we can find Humanity in ourselves to condem it with our words... NO?

The gameplan of Indians appear to vanquish Muslims of Delhi through engineered terror of OrangeBrigade and its rent-a-lyncher outsourcing to Dalits... who salivate at the prospects of looting, raping and buring things down @waz

Paks, we must remember that Indians here on PDF show us their gentle, sophisticated face..but when they are free from such constraints...say at BRForum... they truly blossom into LotusFlowers of Indianness!

It will be rather foolish to expect the CombinedWest to protest, condemn or sanction the Indians...

HongKong non-stop coverage... pain of muslims in China.. is occupying the media space to have a smallish slot for Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan... and then there are weapons to be sold... Indians wish to spend $120bln on modernisation of valiant IndianArmedForces...

So for now, if you could honour a request, watch how Indians teach Indianness to Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan.. they wish nothing less than these muslims be gone... they might park millions in makeshift IndianConcentrationCamps at our border...

While you have watched the MassGraves of PakKashmiris, Seen the GangRapes of PakKashmris, felth the slugs of shotguns in your eyes or Listened keenly to the Screams of PakKashmiris in the BiggestDemocracyTortureCells... imagine now a scale unimaginable to what is probable for the Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan.

Let us kindle the Humanity within..and at least condemn the Onslaught of Indianess on Muslims of MaqboozaDelhi!

Mangus

@jaibi @The Eagle @Dubious @Socra @Irfan Baloch @WebMaster @Slav Defence @Horus @Indus Pakistan @Reddington @Verve @Signalian @RescueRanger @SIPRA @Mentee

P.S.

PakPosters Must not call Indians Ganguz ...

Indians think calling them Gangu is racist ...a slur.. while it is a recognition for the good people of GangaCivilisation...From Urdu to all regional PakLanguages a person would be called Gangu...i.e. someone from Ganga.
Indians are welcome to call us Induz...but they cann't..because it will take away Indianness!
Same way Frech call both NL and Duistland different than we call ourselves... but let us respect Indian tender feelings and not call them Ganguz!!!

PakBrothers mine,

These are same Dialectics which forced Baba e Qom, Quaid e Millet, Quaid e Azam to demand for Total Separation from Indians!

Our Elders were wiser than the current lot running the affairs of OurLand...but I do count OurPeople lucky!

Despite all the misery and Corruption of the CriminalEnterprise we are FREE in OurHome.

Let there be no doubt that there is no place or role of Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan in the governance or PowerArchitecture of India.

I do want Paks to imagine, visualise themselves as Muslims of MaqboozaDelhi...and see what they could do or couldn't do... imagine your mothers, sisters and daughters being raped and then burnt alive...imagine yourself being beaten to death by a mob of hundred against a single muslims male... imagine iron rods on your ribs..on your skull!!!

Easy for us to act tough or indifferent to the plight of these dispossessed, lesser than Dalits, these muslims.

All this time Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan are called either Bengalis or Paksitanis...by the valiant Indians...even here on PDF we see this... even the most sophisticaed, intellectual types do... wishing/wanting to erase the muslims under to garb of Secularism..

My dear Paks, let us visit the massgraves of PakKashmiris...7000+ holding the sekeletons of 100.000+ ...just because those PakKashmiris wanted to be with us... they believed in The Idea of Pakistan and NOT the Dialectics of MaqboozaHindustan.

Paks come with me and hear the screams and watch the tears of PakKashmiri women...from 8 to 80... whilst they are GangRaped by valiant Indians... these PakKashmiris women were paying the price for The Idea of Pakistan and rejecting the Dialectics of MaqboozaHindustan...while being GangRaped... the weapon of choice by the valiant Indians!

Offer your imaginations, please,...be brave my dear Paks, and feel the slugs of shotguns piercing through your eyes... taking away the Light forever...

Come with me and watch how valiant Indians torturing PakKashmiris in their BiggestDemocracyTortureCells... watch the skin turn Blue-Black..

Now stand still and watch... 14000 PakKashmiris kids kidnapped and sent to IndianConcentrationCamps...

And I have read PakPosters telling these PakKashmiris to fight... be men! be brave! be this..be that... eazy peezy ...lemon squeezy

How easily we forget that PakKashmiris are paying the Price for The Idea of Pakistan! For us. For Pakistan.
And we don't have the Humanity to even recognise this... even the intellectual ones don't...

Now see these Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan... watch them die, raped, tortured and burnt alive...for their elders voted for MuslimLeague and we have Pakistan. It is their Crime. And some call Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan Ganguz!

Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan are paying the price of Pakistan... and we must not say anything..as some PakPosters have suggested just because that bazari Owaisi or FuzlaGangster of JUI Hind are sarkari judas!

Dialectics of MaqboozaHindustan cann't be understood without accurately understanding the Annexation of Nizam-Hyderabad or Kingdom of Sikkim or annexation of SouthTibet or Goa... and valiant Indian actions in IoJK.

It was the Dialectics of MaqboozaHindustan which made shop in Kabulistan and had 80+k Paks killed.

Shall we forget APS?

For past 72 years Indians of MaqboozaHindustan have done everything in their power to dismantle, wipe out, destroy Pakistan...from making shop in Kabulistan in the lap of Soviets to now in the lap of the Yanks... in both periods bazari Kabulis were/are willing participants for a proper price for the blood of Afghans and Paks...

It was the Hindutva mind that wanted the Muslims of BritishIndia to be gone...they were the ones promoting Separateness, The TwoNation Theory.

When Jinnah realised that Indians were/are incorrigable...he left IndianCongress and joined MuslimLeague... and OurElders created TwoNationFACT under Quaid e Azam leadership... the rest is all known...

And today the same old Dialectics of MaqboozaHindustan are playing out on the streets of MaqboozaDelhi... have we not heard IndianMonk Yogi telling us about non-Indiannness of Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan?

And that embodiment of Indianness..Amit Shah... has he not informed everyone that gusbathiay/infiltrators will be sent back... sent back to where?

Well, IndianConcentrationCamps are being built...and Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan are building them...

Indians vs. Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan... same old Dialectics, same old tactics, same old results.. and we are not even able to understand The Idea of Pakistan let alone developing it further... we Paks!

Muslims of MaqboozaDelhi are living there for generations after generations..just like in our OldLahoris..in the WalledCity...

Cann't we see that the plan is to make Muslims of MaqboozaDelhi run for their lives...away from IndianDalitLynchMobz?

It is the numbers game... and muslims are hugely outnumbered... so choice is rather clear... and of course, some PakPosters can urge these muslims to stand up and fight...oh.. that fetish with growing balls..so common here on PDF!

Humanity?

And NO. There isn't going to be any emergency meeting of Oh I See... or hollow statements from brotherly countries.. so let us not even entertain the such escapist ideas!

It is PakShoulders which must carry this burden..for The Idea of Pakistan..for Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan... and we shouldn't care for bazari Owaisi or FuzlaGangsters Hind... their job it to take Lambs to the Slaughterhouse and after that Dubai!

Their SecondSin is their stubborn Onwership of MaqboozaHindustan...from BabriMasjid to QutabMinar... these 'Pakistanis', these 'Bengalis'... just won't let the Symbols of IndianSlavery wiped clean from the Face of this Earth...because these Muslims Own OurHeritage, OurCivilisation...this is their non-Indianness.

We are, indeed, helpless... cannot wage war on MaqboozaHindustan... for reasons much more larger than the tough guys, grow-balls fetishists, can fanthom!

We are helpless spectators of the rapes, torture, burning alive or broken bones or destroyed, burnt down mosques.. but at least we can find Humanity in ourselves to condem it with our words... NO?

The gameplan of Indians appear to vanquish Muslims of Delhi through engineered terror of OrangeBrigade and its rent-a-lyncher outsourcing to Dalits... who salivate at the prospects of looting, raping and buring things down @waz

Paks, we must remember that Indians here on PDF show us their gentle, sophisticated face..but when they are free from such constraints...say at BRForum... they truly blossom into LotusFlowers of Indianness!

It will be rather foolish to expect the CombinedWest to protest, condemn or sanction the Indians...

HongKong non-stop coverage... pain of muslims in China.. is occupying the media space to have a smallish slot for Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan... and then there are weapons to be sold... Indians wish to spend $120bln on modernisation of valiant IndianArmedForces...

So for now, if you could honour a request, watch how Indians teach Indianness to Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan.. they wish nothing less than these muslims be gone... they might park millions in makeshift IndianConcentrationCamps at our border...

While you have watched the MassGraves of PakKashmiris, Seen the GangRapes of PakKashmris, felth the slugs of shotguns in your eyes or Listened keenly to the Screams of PakKashmiris in the BiggestDemocracyTortureCells... imagine now a scale unimaginable to what is probable for the Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan.

Let us kindle the Humanity within..and at least condemn the Onslaught of Indianess on Muslims of MaqboozaDelhi!

Mangus

@jaibi @The Eagle @Dubious @Socra @Irfan Baloch @WebMaster @Slav Defence @Horus @Indus Pakistan @Reddington @Verve @Signalian @RescueRanger @SIPRA @Mentee

P.S.

Indians think calling them Gangu is racist ...a slur.. while it is a recognition for the good people of GangaCivilisation...From Urdu to all regional PakLanguages a person would be called Gangu...i.e. someone from Ganga.

Indians are welcome to call us Induz...but they cann't..because it will take away Indianness!
Same way Frech call both NL and Duistland different than we call ourselves... but let us respect Indian tender feelings and not call them Ganguz!!!

Excellent and extraordinary post.
No words to appreciate.

PakBrothers mine,

Shall we forget APS?

Humanity?

Mangus

P.S.

Our big guns must come clean before the public as to what exactly the want?
To preserve their 9-5 luxury life style? In that case give up kahsmir and do trade with East indies.

Or take back kashmir by force? which in my opinion is doable to liberate the locals as u.n ditched them already.

Waiting for pussies to crawl on their knees like the gutless cowards they are with a subtle mercy petition kinda pathetic one liner that how this would turn bloody and we would lose lives. Douchebags always bring this martial race crap outta their arses to win an argument - - - - - - -

Gujarat: Khambhat witnesses fresh round of violence; mob sets house, shop ablaze

VADODARA/ANAND: Gujarat’s coastal town Khambhat in Anand district on Tuesday witnessed a fresh round of violence+ as a mob set a house and shop ablaze in Mochiwad area of the town.
There were, however, no reports of any person getting injured due to the riots. The town witnessed the fresh round of violence after a public gathering that was organised under the umbrella of Hindu Jagran Samiti at near Gavara tower in tower bazaar area in the heart of Khambhat town. The public gathering had witnessed presence of huge crowd.

Some local BJP leaders are said to have addressed the public gathering.

The town is on the boil since Sunday after it witnessed a communal clash between members of Muslim and Chunara community in Akbarpura area. The clash which had started in Akbarpura area had spread to other areas of the town leaving 13 persons including four cops injured.

A total of 95 persons, along with a mob of 1,000 persons belonging to both the communities, were booked in four different offences that were registered at Khambhat city police station in connection to Sunday’s clash in which 30 houses and shops were set ablaze while dozen-odd vehicles were damaged.

A company of Rapid Action Force was also deployed in Khambhat after Sunday’s flare up. While 45 accused were arrested by the cops by Monday evening, cops had started patrolling and launched a hunt to nab other accused, many of whom are said to be on the run after the riots.

The accused have been booked illegal assembly, rioting, damage to public property, intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace, criminal intimidation, outraging religious sentiments, causing hurt by using acid, endangering life among other sections of the Indian Penal Code.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...use-shop-ablaze/articleshowprint/74300658.cms

PakBrothers mine,

Shall we forget APS?

Humanity?

Mangus

P.S.

You Sir are simply awesome. Much needed lesson to us all. Thank you.

I believe that Pakistan will start the Final War after the start of genocide of our Muslim brothers in India.

I agree with you civil war is what we need right now so that our future generations will live in peaceful and prosperous India. Sad but true.

Jinnah understood India 70 years ago

He was a genius and the smartest man in the subcontinent

He understood India simply wasn't one country, it was just a area like Africa is

You can't have a country where the people are so different and hate each other

It's why he broke India

And it's why India must partition for its own sake

It's why he broke India
Jinnah didn't break 'India', he negotiated and fought for an independent Pakistan out of the British Colony of British India.

The British had forcibly unified the disparate kingdoms, princely states etc into one colony called British India. Arguing that Jinnah 'broke India' is contrary to the historical facts.

Very well said but i care sh*t for indian muslims. They chose their side now let them enjoy the song. All we can do n should do now is try to show the real face of india to the whole world.

Jinnah understood India 70 years ago

He was a genius and the smartest man in the subcontinent

He understood India simply wasn't one country, it was just a area like Africa is

You can't have a country where the people are so different and hate each other

It's why he broke India

And it's why India must partition for its own sake
With all due respect Jinnah wasn't genius... But he was smart enough to know Indian leadership at that time was pissing in pants just imagining civil war. But today's leadership is strong.

Back
Top Bottom