What's new

Hate Killings & Violence in India : Updates, News & Discussion

The dynamics between majority and minority change as the percentage varies..Elementary my dear Watson..The Muslims in Punjab are from Haryana,Jammu etc...There are virtually no native Punjabi speaking Muslims left..all the mosques in Punjab are supported by non-Punjabi Indian Muslims...Things are also quite okay outside of Hindi Belt

Nope. Bengal has seen riots as well as Hyderabad in South India.

Basically everywhere where princely states were before withdrawal of the colonial forces from central gangetic plains.

Although i know the reason but I would curiously ask why do you think it matters to RSS Nazis what racial character a muslim may come by as?

Nope. Bengal has seen riots as well as Hyderabad in South India.

Basically everywhere where princely states were before withdrawal of the colonial forces from central gangetic plains.

Although i know the reason but I would curiously ask why do you think it matters to RSS Nazis what racial character a muslim may come by as?

Are you seriously saying that East Punjab saw no violence during Partition? I donot recall any major Hindu Muslim violence in West Bengal...Hindu Bengalis though have been at the receiving end in Bangladesh............Donot be stupid...there are no races in South Asia...at least the people from east of Indus till west of Brahmaputra are the same race, just different ethnicities based on geography and language

Are you seriously saying that East Punjab saw no violence during Partition? I donot recall any major Hindu Muslim violence in West Bengal...Hindu Bengalis though have been at the receiving end in Bangladesh............Donot be stupid...there are no races in South Asia...at least the people from east of Indus till west of Brahmaputra are the same race, just different ethnicities based on geography and language

Show me any news which says there have been communal violence against Muslims after CAA triggered civil war

wrong.
words yes, grammar no! write a sentence in Urdu, same one in Parsi and in Arabic and see the placement of words and in case of Arabic word count too
yeah grammars a long shot i ain't a linguist buddy.

The more Pakistan enmires itself in the affairs of the Indian state, the more it has to reluctantly take up the leadership of 600 million odd South Asian Muslims...
Pakistan's central issue with India is Kashmir, not India's muslims - India can disengage Pakistan by solving Kashmir's issue. And your second deduction is faulty too, the three communities (PM, IM, BM) will grow apart more and more with the passage of time simply because of isolation.
If at its birth Pashtuns and Balochs were given a more prominent role
That was impossible, the educated elite was predominantly Muhajirs and Punjabis, even in the 1960s 34.5% of civil servants were Muahjirs. Nations build upon modern educated and hard working populace, not some pseudo- historical racist bullshit, otherwise your greater Khorasan "non- Indic" countries like Tajkistan , Afghanistan, Uzbekistan would not have been corrupt and riddled with chaos.
Choosing an Iranic language like Farsi,Pukhtoon or Baloch as its lingua franca would have helped too
That's one the dumbest argument I have listened in ages, lingua franca are not "chosen", they are spoken by the elites and adopted by the masses.
Heck there is even a Vedic argument to be made that the lands west of Chenab constitute "non-Indic lands" even if they might be well watered plains
That's pseudo-historical bullshit, Buddhism and Hinduism too were dominant in present day Pakistan. IVC was spread from Indian Gujarat to NWFP. Hindu Shahis were ruling Afghnistan etc.
But it seems Pakistan is unfortunately beholden to India and its future
It's all about Kashmir, I don't know why you're willfully ignoring that
Lands west of Chenab have long been taboo to Hinduism since the invasions of Indo-Greeks,Scythians etc..
Nope, while the Yavanas (Greeks), Shakas (Scythians) were initially termed as mlechchas, they became Hinduised pretty quickly, ancient brahmins just wanted Vedas to be followed - when someone started doing Ashwamedha and rewarding brahmins, that would please brahmins, ancient Hinduism is not called Brahminism for no reason. Also it would be foolish to assume Sakas were limited to Pakistan, Western Satraps had their capital in Ujjain, yup in Central India. It is also reported that there was marital alliances between Indo-greeks and Mauryas, yup today's Bihar.

Pakistan's central issue with India is Kashmir, not India's muslims - India can disengage Pakistan by solving Kashmir's issue. And your second deduction is faulty too, the three communities (PM, IM, BM) will grow apart more and more with the passage of time simply because of isolation.

That was impossible, the educated elite was predominantly Muhajirs and Punjabis, even in the 1960s 34.5% of civil servants were Muahjirs. Nations build upon modern educated and hard working populace, not some pseudo- historical racist bullshit, otherwise your greater Khorasan "non- Indic" countries like Tajkistan , Afghanistan, Uzbekistan would not have been corrupt and riddled with chaos.

That's one the dumbest argument I have listened in ages, lingua franca are not "chosen", they are spoken by the elites and adopted by the masses.

That's pseudo-historical bullshit, Buddhism and Hinduism too were dominant in present day Pakistan. IVC was spread from Indian Gujarat to NWFP. Hindu Shahis were ruling Afghnistan etc.

Nope, while the Yavanas (Greeks), Shakas (Scythians) were initially termed as mlechchas, they became Hinduised pretty quickly, ancient brahmins just wanted Vedas to be followed - when someone started doing Ashwamedha and rewarding brahmins, that would please brahmins, ancient Hinduism is not called Brahminism for no reason. Also it would be foolish to assume Sakas were limited to Pakistan, Western Satraps had their capital in Ujjain, yup in Central India. It is also reported that there was marital alliances between Indo-greeks and Mauryas, yup today's Bihar.

well I welcome them racially denigrating us Gangoos all they want (I've grown fond of it LoLz) and take a hike to Central Asia ...The more they identify with Central Asians, the less they would bother India ...As far Kashmir is concerned , there is really one solution else persist with the status quo...make LoC the international border and just be done with it..we need to be on a war footing regarding climate change for God's sake

You cannot really deny the significant streak of racial supremacism that runs through significant (majority?) amount of Pakistanis based on not-so-substantial difference in looks...I mean we really want to play the race game then there are only 4 Big Races..Caucasians, Negroids,Aborgines,Mongoloids...with every other difference between sub races being phenotypically insignificant compared to these 4 groupings

and this is a question to Pak members...Is the inertia in Pakistan more westward and northwestward facing when it comes to collective national mindspace/attention? Is it because of the Muhajir population that Pakistan is forced to look back east?

PS: @humbl. I like your historical literacy

denigrating us Gangoos
That's pseudo-scientific racism with no basis in academia
but is mutually intelligible with Hindu languages emanating from deep within the bowels of the Gangetic plains
No, all Indic languages derives from varieties of Apabhraṃśa, which was not necessarily limited to Gangetic plain. Maybe, there are few here who acquainted with even basic linguistics
...I mean we really want to play the race game then there are only 4 Big Races..Caucasians, Negroids,Aborgines,Mongoloids.
That's discredited too and is now classified as pseudo - science. Human history is very complex.

Ironically Ambar DP/Avatar has these sage words...

600x200

You are very desperate to prove a connection between India and Pakistan, when that connection pales in comparison to Pakistanis' historical links to Arabs, Persians, and Turks. Afghanistan has far more similarities with Pakistan than India, and that is a fact.

We are different races and civilizations, no matter what Indians say. We have no more interest in a dead, self-defeating civilization which preaches nothing but historical theft of Pakistani history and vilification of our heroes.

Our natural official language was Dari, which was deemed illegal by British and punished legally. Urdu was the next best alternative. When Dilli, Lycknow, Agra were cleansed, exiled of Mughals and Muslim majority populations by the British, we ceased to have any relation with those regions aside from the stone monuments built by our ancestors.

Hindutva would still rule India eventually. It is obvious Indian Muslims don't have the ability to predict the future, many colossal mistakes were made, with number one being hatred of Pakistan by Indian Muslims instead of using the strength of Pakistan against Hindutva.

Are you even an Indian Muslim?

Pakistanis' historical links to Arabs, Persians, and Turks
Ok, go ask Saudis, Iranians and Turkish. You're wannabe Arabs, Iranis, Turks but they will not most likely accept you as their own. Heck, even Turks disparages Arabs by calling them Arap, Iranians disparages Arabs as malakh-khor. Now what do they think about Pakistanis? And ask Saudis who treat you (and Indians) like shit, we are just one of the Dawla-Al-Miskeen for them.
Afghanistan has far more similarities with Pakistan than India, and that is a fact.
Making a statement does not count as a "fact".
We are different races and civilizations, no matter what Indians say.
Make it a habit to back up your claims with sources and facts, preferably from academia
Our natural official language was Dari, which was deemed illegal by British and punished legally
So was of every Sultante from Delhi to Bengal to Madurai, so?
When Dilli, Lycknow, Agra were cleansed, exiled of Mughals and Muslim majority populations by the British
Doing blah, blah does not make it a fact, muslim elites remained there, were a part of the Muhajirs, and are still living there.
we ceased to have any relation with those regions aside from the stone monuments built by our ancestors.
LOL
It is obvious Indian Muslims don't have the ability to predict the future
That's your opinion without substantiated by a single fact.
instead of using the strength of Pakistan against Hindutva.
Burst your bubbles, and I would like you to elaborate more on this point
Are you even an Indian Muslim?
No, I am a RSS stooge hell bent to massacre my own people and then cry like a little bi**h on a Pakistani forum. Happy?
Sarcasm aside, in twenty first century, it's important to be informed and educated about facts and issues before taking any decisions.

@humbl.

How are the things in Delhi? Has the violence by Hindutva mobs subsided?
Yes, but now media is maligning this pogrom as a planned attack by Jihadis on Hindus. Some are even calling it a terrorist attack, LOL.

wrong there dude! Pakistanis call them urb these here are linguistic diferences not racial slurs, for that they have different words.

this here turkish word cami sounds like jameh
mescit is pronounced mesjid (masjad in urdu/farsi, masjid in arbi)

urb, arab, arap have similar sound too
I know that but try calling a Turk Arap in Turkey and see the reaction.

Yes, but now media is maligning this pogrom as a planned attack by Jihadis on Hindus. Some are even calling it a terrorist attack, LOL.

That is inadvertent and obvious. I think that, except for NDTV, most of the Indian channels and anchors, entertain intense Hindutvadi and toxic views, about Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom