What's new

Hate Killings & Violence in India : Updates, News & Discussion

Fine
Give Zardari his 10 percent of your annual income if you have submitted already.

That is no reason to intellectually justify genocide of Muslims on the East of Chenab

Whatever happens east of Chenab should not be of any concern to those west of Chenab when everybody east of Chenab is a Gangu anyways according to pdfspeak...

Indian forces will have to go to the mainland and abandon Kashmir, it will spread Indian military thin. I feel that eventually a lockdown will be declared over all India, it will suck Indian monetary resources and troops.

Kashmir will fall into our hands, we just have to wait for the right chance to strike. Let the animosities grow to fever pitch, lets let Indians kill each other on race, religion, caste, and language. When India splits at the seams, Pakistan can strike.

Nope in your dreams...India and its population is ready to go for Mutually Assured Destruction for the sake of Kashmir...

If Bengalis and South Indians have a problem with gangetic plains, they can annex themselves from bhayya hegemony.

Naah we will stay connected to Gangetic Plains cause ultimately a Gangetic Language dripping with Hindu grammar and Indian lexicon controls the destiny of Pakistan..

Naah we will stay connected to Gangetic Plains cause ultimately a Gangetic Language dripping with Hindu grammar and Indian lexicon controls the destiny of Pakistan..

Only a fascist believes he has full freedom of the whip.

and only a weak colonised mind like you seek comfort in your own genocide by extracting some 3rd world mind game of racial subjugation.

why don't you come out as a full RSS Nazi? it's not like this charade can be kept up

Only a fascist believes he has full freedom of the whip.

and only a weak colonised mind like you seek comfort in your own genocide by extracting some 3rd world mind game of racial subjugation.

why don't you come out as a full RSS Nazi? it's not like this charade can be kept up

Why so much vitriol for pointing out the obvious? I am an atheist first before anything else..we didnot exist before birth and won't exist after we die...SImple...Urdu uses Hindu grammar and not Arabic or Persian grammar...Till today Urdu is not mutually intelligible with Parsi,Arabic or Turkish...but is mutually intelligible with Hindu languages emanating from deep within the bowels of the Gangetic plains

Why so much vitriol for pointing out the obvious? Urdu uses Hindu grammar and anot Arabic or Persian grammar...Till today Urdu is not mutually intelligible with Parsi,Arabic or Turkish...but is mutually intelligible with Hindu languages emanating from deep within the bowels of the Gangetic plains

You are advocating for reeducation camp for Muslims based on attributing it to 'invader' history in the other thread simultaneously as you are claiming the language.

As i said just come out. the world has bigger issues to deal with.

Someone born in Bremen struggles to understand Bayerish German as well. Similarly Urdu is to Turkish, Farsi and Arabic sharing thousands of words and grammar.

You are advocating for reeducation camp for Muslims based on attributing it to 'invader' history in the other thread simultaneously as you are claiming the language.

As i said just come out. the world has bigger issues to deal with.

Someone born in Bremen struggles to understand Bayerish German as well. Similarly Urdu is to Turkish, Farsi and Arabic sharing thousands of words and grammar.
All German other than the Swiss variety is mutually intelligible ..they follow the exact same grammatical structure for the dative and accusative cases...and that's true for Swiss German as well...Urdu shares Zero Grammar with the other three languages..show me one Persian who can understand Urdu without having ever learnt it..Puhleez come on Bro, don't embarass yourself here.....show me one Iranian who can understand even half of "Mere Paas Tum Ho" without undergoing prepatory Urdu classes...there will be tens (nay Hundreds) of millions of Hindus/Indians/Gangus/Nepalis who would pick 80 percent to 90 percent of the same TV series without ever having heard a lick of Urdu earlier in their life

All German other than the Swiss variety is mutually intelligible ..they follow the exact same grammatical structure for the dative and accusative cases...and that's true for Swiss German as well

It is mutually intelligible to the point of passing the salt and not solving mathematical equations.

You are at the bare bones of fascism you know that right? Your last hope remains a war, that you want to sell as indorani versus gangus as you fail to make sense of it all as to where it went wrong for terror mata

It is mutually intelligible to the point of passing the salt and not solving mathematical equations.

You are at the bare bones of fascism you know that right? Your last hope remains a war, that you want to sell as indorani versus gangus as you fail to make sense of it all as to where it went wrong for terror mata

How is it fascism when I say that hundreds of millions of Indians can understand 90 percent (or even more) of the most famous Pak TV series in history without ever having learnt that language in the first place...? This shows I am more open to rapprochement than you are

How is it fascism when I say that hundreds of millions of Indians can understand 90 percent (or even more) of the most famous Pak TV series in history without ever having learnt that language in the first place...? This shows I am more open to rapprochement than you are

I am not interested in any soft power in India even if it's offered on a plate.

If Barbarians have learned the language, it is through their dedication and will and of no value to me.

Why are there no anti Muslim riots in Punjab?

I am not interested in any soft power in India even if it's offered on a plate.

If Barbarians have learned the language, it is through their dedication and will and of no value to me.

Why are there no anti Muslim riots in Punjab?

Muslims were completely cleared out of East Punjab during Paritition...The Punjabi Muslim is more or less non existent in India...Sad history...I hope some day we face up to the horrors of Partition whose effects heavily linger over the subcontinent

Muslims were completely cleared out of East Punjab during Paritition...The Punjabi Muslim is more or less non existent in India...Sad history...I hope some day we face up to the horrors of Partition whose effects heavily linger over the subcontinent

Do you live in 1940s? There is Muslim presence in Punjab still and quite peaceful and do not face mob violence as they face in other parts of India

Do you live in 1940s? There is Muslim presence in Punjab still and quite peaceful and do not face mob violence as they face in other parts of India

The dynamics between majority and minority change as the percentage varies..Elementary my dear Watson..The Muslims in Punjab are from Haryana,Jammu etc...There are virtually no native Punjabi speaking Muslims left..all the mosques in Punjab are supported by non-Punjabi Indian Muslims...Things are also quite okay outside of Hindi Belt

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom