What's new

Hassan Abro latest martyr of LOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but you are posting this whole year. It's a bit sensitive to me as well but the whole time lapse more Indians bit the dust than pakistanis

no hes not , have you forgotten about the civilians? our pathetic piece of **** kayani needs to give orders to take revenge , i cant wait for that sob to leave and get somebody with balls.

Dear Indians - let me make one thing absolutely clear to you - you won't be able to instill humanity in Nazis. Nazi ain't got no humanity. So please stop all this mannat and dua for people dying across the border and just live your own lives. It just amuses them. True story.

Not sure if they were sleeping. Maybe they trusted the 'friends' across the border to abide by the ceasefire. Big mistake. Fatal mistake.

Ceasefire or no ceasefire. Sleeping just 300-350 meters next to a border which is according to Indians is famous for militants and terrorists infiltrations? Don't know who to blame here.

Sir these were reported by all of your news channels Mr not our Sir you have lost 4 soldiers in between those beheading scene and that 5 soldiers

wrong!! I watch our news channels daily and I didn't see anything like that. If news channels were reporte it, it would be a great issue here like always and would not end in a day. They would have done day night shows on that and govt would have save their *** like always by statements and all. All I remember is 2-3 soldiers martyred in Handwara district and hafruda forest near LOC by fighting Militants and they killed number of militanst too.

Yes we are very proud. Atleast we kill some people which were occupying Kashmir and killing our brother and sister over there. Worse facts is that you guys claim medals over their dead bodies. Sorry to say but if you have no respect for other lives, then you shouldn't expect us to have respect for your Indian soldiers lives. They got what was coming to them. Especially after mortar firing a village with children. Just disgusting.

And if your soldiers are sleeping or off to do some potty wee for 1 hour, then it's not our fault.

Please kill those who killed 40000 of your citizens and then tell me you have respect for other lives... Till that time pare me your BS

no hes not , have you forgotten about the civilians? our pathetic piece of **** kayani needs to give orders to take revenge , i cant wait for that sob to leave and get somebody with balls.

Yes, it's quite pathetic that India cries after we retaliate. But we need to speed up the retaliation.

And I have a feeling the army is not in control of Kayani. Kayani is just there, the generals of the army control it all.

It was bro. I dont know they were sleeping in anycase. Some 'tourists' came. After that they went to eternal sleep. Thanks.
Ceasefire or no ceasefire. Sleeping just 300-350 meters next to a border which is according to Indians is famous for militants and terrorists infiltrations? Don't know who to blame here.

Please kill those whom killed 40000 of your citizens and then tell me you have respect for other lives... Till that time pare me your BS

If you can't give me a solid reply it's better off you just stick to threads where you look smart.

wrong!! I watch our news channels daily and I didn't see anything like that. If news channels were reporte it, it would be a great issue here like always and would not end in a day. They would have done day night shows on that and govt would have save their *** like always by statements and all. All I remember is 2-3 soldiers martyred in Handwara district and hafruda forest near LOC by fighting Militants and they killed number of militanst too.
Sir I have seen that times of India and Ndtv and Cnn Ibn and Zeenews and others

If you are Sleeping on a battlefield.. then its not the fault of your enemy.

And then you guys crib when militants attack your security forces during ramzan or Iftar.. Hypocrisy much ?

If you can't give me a solid reply it's better off you just stick to threads where you look smart.

I'm not a mard a momin 10:1 to give you a solid reply, please do adjust :azn:

It was bro. I dont know they were sleeping in anycase. Some 'tourists' came. After that they went to eternal sleep. Thanks.

Ceasefire doesn't stop IA troops to enter AJK and kidnap 4 civilians and kill them in fake encounters. So sleeping on duty right next to loc isn't a smart thing to do. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom