What's new

Hassan Abro latest martyr of LOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beyond those months you have lost at least 4 more soldiers in different incidents I remember the very well reading about them in all of your news papers and websites as their were only soldier lost every time and after many weeks they were not given much importance

lols they were martyred fighting militants in different parts of Kashmir and not because of LOC firing.

You are trying to find logic in people who are blinded by Indophobia. :what:
You guys only keeping track and get furious about soldiers killed in LoC?

Those who are dying fighting with terrorists (which is in huge numbers) are not good enough? Never see such frustration when they die in numbers.

Do you really want another spanking by Pakistan Army? You guys are just asking for it though.

In absolute numbers the debt has been paid twice over.

For 5 Indian lives 11 pakistani lives. This is ofcourse, quite insensitive and disgusts me thoroughly to pull it out on your face. But some folks just never learn.

I am not spreading propaganda last night every channel reported sepoy Hassan Abroo from sindh died on LOC his funeral was taking place in Larkana

Shows the quality of your media and the propaganda dished out Zarvan.. See how easy it is to manipulate your weak mind?

I believe all the others also died fighting the Islamic terrorists in Pakistan..

Killing while sleeping is your fav I guess.. Should have balls to face the enemy in combat..

You should have balls to face as well instead of hiding behind your big tow artillery.

Last edited by a moderator:
lols they were martyred fighting militants in different parts of Kashmir and not because of LOC firing.

I am talking about LOC not Militants Mr if you want to talk about militants than that would make the number close to 50 and by the according to your Armed Forces militants are also trained by Pakistan Army

For 5 Indian lives 11 pakistani lives. This is ofcourse, quite insensitive and disgusts me thoroughly to pull it out on your face. But some folks just never learn.

Yes but you are posting this whole year. It's a bit sensitive to me as well but the whole time lapse more Indians bit the dust than pakistanis

As far as I know 3 confirmed deaths of PA soldiers. Not including Hasan abro since according to some members he wasn't martyred at LOC but some other old incident. This indian propaganda figure of 11 isn't valid and acceptable for us.

Wow - redefining battlefield tactics? Going back to the 12th century? No, sorry I don't want another 'Islamic' invasion.
You should have balls to face as well instead of hiding behind your big tow artillery.

I am not spreading propaganda last night every channel reported sepoy Hassan Abroo from sindh died on LOC his funeral was taking place in Larkana

Then why don't you provide some links? it is not in the news and the photo posted is on some other soldier killed in some other place in may.

Oh we know, silently occupying posts and calling it an achievement is what you guys are proud of?

Killing while sleeping and while eating, yes some balls.

lets not talk about balls here. We all what happen in 99? Ur country didn't even accepted dead bodies in first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom