What's new

Hassan Abro latest martyr of LOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Point is what will you do about it? Not what your army. You army is not on PDF going on a textual diarrhea. You are.
You will seen soon when Indian Army would tell you how many soldiers they have lost on the border

RIP soldier. Now score sattled. 9 Pakistani soldiers and 9 Indian soldiers martyred this year. RIP to all soldiers. Now we should stop this madness.

Mr you have lost around 11 soldiers which I can remember and they are more than that Mr 7 only in last one and half month Mr 5 on that day 1 which was injured second day and on end of july you lost one and other two were seriously injured than those two which you lost the so called beheading scene and few other single soldier after every few week

It is not Indian army martyring PA soldiers. It is Nawaz Shareef and Kayani who are killing our jawans. The troops on ground would take there revenge someday but it wouldn't be COAS of PA or PM of Pakistan who ordered them to do so unlike there Indian counterparts. It would be the personal decision of the jawans.

RIP Hasan. You were a hero and died like a hero. RIP.

Mr you have lost around 11 soldiers which I can remember and they are more than that Mr 7 only in last one and half month Mr 5 on that day 1 which was injured second day and on end of july you lost one and other two were seriously injured than those two which you lost the so called beheading scene and few other single soldier after every few week

you mean to say....we should continue....abhi hisab barabar nahi hua hai

Then how come this 11 martyred figure?? Are you taking those 2 injured as killed?? They survived. 6 soldiers martyred in august. 1 in june and 2 in January. Total 9.
PS: in july Pak army lost soldier not Indian army.

558836_10151738473729130_984807309_n.jpg

Hassan Abro latest martyr of LOC don't worry brother we would take your revenge and soon lot of Indian soldiers would loose their lives @AUz @Aeronaut @Leader @WebMaster @nuclearpak @Oscar @Antibody @RazPaK @Jazzbot @RAMPAGE @F.O.X @Icarus @Xeric and others :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

this martyr is Captain Hassan Javaid Shaheed-

and he was killed in Kurram Agency-

who said he died in LoC- why are you spreading propaganda?-

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/255702-captain-hassan-javaid-shaheed-embraced-martyrdom-kurram-agency.html
@WebMaster @Awesome @Aeronaut @Zakii delete the thread-

Last edited by a moderator:
Had our Hands not be Tied by Gov Indians here wouldn't be talking this much ... that being said ... you cant hold back local commanders that long if their soldiers are getting killed & they are advised to just respond with small Arms fire .

Those indians here who are feeling Happy about this .. all i can say is .. laugh while you can . Who knows what will Happen tomorrow ... or day after that .. or the time your soldiers are sleeping .. or on a patrol .... or while they are eating ... who knows ..

PS : Today we did loose one Soldier .. but it was not Cap hassan .

Then how come this 11 martyred figure?? Are you taking those 2 injured as killed?? They survived. 6 soldiers martyred in august. 1 in june and 2 in January. Total 9.
PS: in july Pak army lost soldier not Indian army.
Beyond those months you have lost at least 4 more soldiers in different incidents I remember the very well reading about them in all of your news papers and websites as their were only soldier lost every time and after many weeks they were not given much importance

and you are getting spanked by maoists and China and in Kashmir and soon you will loose several of your soldiers and we would soon take revenge

hahahaha. Lol. Army is not in Maoist area. Which world u live in? Not a single shot fired in china border in years. U miss the kabbdai video of Indo-china army I guess. we as I said when time will come we will see. Till then keep on counting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had our Hands not be Tied by Gov Indians here wouldn't be talking this much ... that being said ... you cant hold back local commanders that long if their soldiers are getting killed & they are advised to just respond with small Arms fire .

Those indians here who are feeling Happy about this .. all i can say is .. laugh while you can . Who knows what will Happen tomorrow ... or day after that .. or the time your soldiers are sleeping .. or on a patrol .... or while they are eating ... who knows ..

PS : Today we did loose one Soldier .. but it was not Cap hassan .

Killing while sleeping is your fav I guess.. Should have balls to face the enemy in combat..

Beyond those months you have lost at least 4 more soldiers in different incidents I remember the very well reading about them in all of your news papers and websites as their were only soldier lost every time and after many weeks they were not given much importance

You guys only keeping track and get furious about soldiers killed in LoC?

Those who are dying fighting with terrorists (which is in huge numbers) are not good enough? Never see such frustration when they die in numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom