What's new

Hassan Abro latest martyr of LOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote the link then. :)

By the way I am talking about August casualties only.

Its a thread in here about the parliament briefing. Look it up yourself. What you believe won't change the fact that 11 pak soldiers went to meet their maker this month.

And then you guys crib when militants attack your security forces during ramzan or Iftar.. Hypocrisy much ?

Iftar and sleeping are far two different things as far as I know. IA troops also eat lunch and dinner during duty don't they?

But sleeping at a patrol. Well don't know what to say.

Sir I have seen that times of India and Ndtv and Cnn Ibn and Zeenews and others

Sir jee probably you have misunderstand fight with militants with LOC firing. Being killed in LOC firing is different than killed while fighting with militants. Only soldier died in between was a soldier from Garhwal Regimet who died in first week of June, noone else and our media did a lot of shows and debate on that too.

Its a thread in here about the parliament briefing. Look it up yourself. What you believe won't change the fact that 11 pak soldiers went to meet their maker this month.

Post the link please. :)

RIP .. is he an officer?

It seems what Karan said is correct, all Pak soldiers died in the bunker attack. Zarvan posted the video some thread.

Its going to go down pretty simple (unless Kayani throws it out of script). Pakistan will keep announcing deaths every other day till the number reaches 6 (same as Indian soldiers killed). Hawks on both sides will have something to cheer about. Pakistanis about how they went in and killed 5 sleeping Indian soldiers.. Indians for balancing the score and destroying 5 Pakistani posts..

Things would go back to low key like before...

The no. of deaths on both sides are actually close to 20 each at this time...

Iftar and sleeping are far two different things as far as I know. IA troops also eat lunch and dinner during duty don't they?
And following one track every day that was asking that treatment should be given

The other party might take it as utter lack of determination and professionalism of your troops. :)

Giving lame excuses is not helping your cause of killing anyone, soldier or not...

See your media dishing out BS and some here say that Pakistani media is mature :lol:

Sir jee probably you have misund Perstand fight with militants with LOC firing. Being killed in LOC firing is different than killed while fighting with militants. Only soldier died in between was a soldier from Garhwal Regimet who died in first week of June, noone else and our media did a lot of shows and debate on that too.
No Sir exchange with Pakistan Army not Militants Mr I am talking about LOC by Pakistani Soldiers

Iftar and sleeping may be 2 different things.. But then if you do not expect to follow norms and conventions (by attacking during ceasefire), then you should not even expect your enemies to follow them as well (attacking during Ramzaan and Iftaar).

No quarters given.. No quarters expected..

Giving lame excuses is not helping your cause of killing anyone, soldier or not...

See your media dishing out BS and some here say that Pakistani media is mature :lol:

I am not giving any cause for any killing. So take it easy.

Just saying that if you were sleeping right next to LOC and that too during a night patrol then you should blame yourself first.

Iftar and sleeping may be 2 different things.. But then if you do not expect to follow norms and conventions (by attacking during ceasefire), then you should not even expect your enemies to follow them as well (attacking during Ramzaan and Iftaar).

No quarters given.. No quarters expected..

Not may be. They are two different things. IA soldiers weren't attacked while having lunch. So don't compare apples and oranges. :)

No Sir exchange with Pakistan Army not Militants Mr I am talking about LOC by Pakistani Soldiers

No sir you are wrong!! You are just speculating without proof for the sake of satisfaction. i never came across any other Indian casualties than I am saying on our news channels, just 1-2 civilian casualties at LOC though.

Our very own elite member did. Isn't he should be banned for posting fake news? Any rules about this on PDF?

Maybe the news is true- the picture is of another martyr-

I am not giving any cause for any killing. So take it easy.

Just saying that if you were sleeping right next to LOC and that too during a night patrol then you should blame yourself first.

Not may be. They are two different things. IA soldiers weren't attacked while having lunch. So don't compare apples and oranges. :)

Soldiers sleeping on a long patrol, during ceasefire.. Inside Indian boundary.. Maybe they were less careful, but killing in cold blood is a shame...

No sir you are wrong!! You are just speculating without proof for the sake of satisfaction. i never came across any other Indian casualties than I am saying on our news channels, just 1-2 civilian casualties at LOC though.

I am not wrong Sir these are reports by your own channels not by Pakistani channels these reports were given by news channels and they were told by your Army
581083_10152385985243029_1351702255_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom