What's new

Hasina wants to punish Bangladeshis still in "Love with Pakistan"

Nope. I hate to say this about any sovereign state but Bangladesh is our satellite state. It's a fact.
Correct, but for how long? Its too much time and money investment over there as well. As long as you keep doing it, you'll own it, else you would lose it.

Are we the only ones investing time and money? Aren't you guys investing nearly 4 times as much as we do? As long as we bleed you economically and humanly (armed forces) we're good with this. ;) For now, we can care less about the result. As long as you're being bled in Kashmir and inside India.
Recently we became world's third largest electricity producer. Please check how many hydro electricity plant's we have built and are building in kashmir. We are getting good returns on our investment. :cheers:

Correct, but for how long? Its too much time and money investment over there as well. As long as you keep doing it, you'll own it, else you would lose it.
We will keep doing it. We surely can not win 3 front war. :-)

Using Pak as a scapegoat she is taking extreme revenge on BD Muims!!! For they didn't spare even the kids and pregnant women from her family in 1975, not the Pak folks!!! BD Muslims knows it too well - much more than the Pak folks- what type of snakes these Murteds are!! So, given another opportunity, they won't let any of them off!!

Recently we became world's third largest electricity producer. Please check how may hydro electricity plant's we have built and are building in kashmir. We are getting good returns on our investment. :cheers:
Good for you if you've settled with that proposition. The people of Kashmir still despise you. They still hate you for your forced occupation of this beautiful land. By the way, this investment is really cool as Pakistan will get its hands on it very soon in sha Allah! ;)

I won't consider it a 3 front even if you lose this so called satellite state. They can't offer any resistance at the boarders. They can only scheme like coward pu$$ies and that's why they'll always be your slave. They aren't man enough to fight. They lack balls. Imagine, how much low they had descended that they asked for Indians, Hindus to help them against Muslims. Consider it the other way round and you would know what I mean to say. These were parasites on our economy. Thanks for off loading this burden we had on our economy.

Using Pak as a scapegoat she is taking extreme revenge on BD Muims!!! For they didn't spare even the kids and pregnant women from her family in 1975, not the Pak folks!!! BD Muslims knows it too well - much more than the Pak folks- what type of snakes these Murteds are!! So, given another opportunity, they won't let any of them off!!
She needs to kill people to stay in power. She knows very well what will happen the day she loses power. That's why she is cooperating with India to stay in power. She is killing those who love Bangladesh. She wants the whole nation to be slave of India. Whats the point of be independent if you were to be enslaved by Indians? That's why Bangladeshis are looked down upon. They're considered snakes. Even Indians recognize them as snakes. That's they level internationally.

Bangladeshis claim this and we trust them as they are our friends and allies.

But where is the irrefutable, reliable, honest and concrete evidence that this actually happened? I have asked many bangladeshis on pdf this EXACT same question and they have NEVER EVER been able to deliver ANY proof of their outlandish claims. This is clear evidence that it NEVER happened.

But where is the irrefutable, reliable, honest and concrete evidence that this actually happened? I have asked many bangladeshis on pdf this EXACT same question and they have NEVER EVER been able to deliver ANY proof of their outlandish claims. This is clear evidence that it NEVER happened.
These traitors got f|_|cked from both sides. Indians killed more Bangalis than did Pakistan.

poetic justice isn't it ? pakistanis hate India , bangladeshis hate pakistan. It is a political requirement in these countries to hate others. If not their very existence will be questioned.
Theoretically more the bangladesh hates pakistan more it emphasizes & solidifies that it is an independent entity with no similarities with pakistan from which it separated.

what is good for pakistan should also be good for bangladesh too as well.
lolz 1. Pakistanis do not hate India and India does not figure in our political scenario. Whereas Indian and Bangladeshi politics still brings in Pakistan one way or the other. And honestly Bangaldesh is hardly even remembered with any reference in Pakistan. If hating Pakistan solidify Bangladesh existence well we are happy to help them :)

She must be eating some bad fish on saturday. She need Kuna ghost

Every single Pakistani doesn't recognize Israel as a country. Why would they do it since its a criminal state.
An example of circular logic: Pakistani government demands Pakistanis only consider Israel a "criminal state", therefore Pakistanis like you ask why should Pakistan recognize Israel because Israel is a criminal state?

The best reason for Pakistan to recognize and establish friendly relations with Israel is to improve Pakistanis' mental health, so they aren't forced to accept such leaps of ill-logic.

An example of circular logic: Pakistani government demands Pakistanis only consider Israel a "criminal state", therefore Pakistanis like you ask why should Pakistan recognize Israel because Israel is a criminal state?

The best reason for Pakistan to recognize and establish friendly relations with Israel is to improve Pakistanis' mental health, so they aren't forced to accept such leaps of ill-logic.

We just dont see it as a legitimate state.

Recognizing may take another 70 years.

Trust me its better for Israel that we dont.

For your kind information, Jew from criminal land, we Pakistanis will f|_|uck any government official who would promote Pakistan-Israel friendship. Its not the government when it comes to relationship with Israel. You've no clue what you're talking about.
What you said is 100% correct about US and Israel. You guys feed on what your government tells you. Like, there are safe heavens in Pakistan of Talibans etc. You can't digest logic, if you could you won't have been disbelievers.

We just dont see it as a legitimate state.
You're still caught in the circular logic.

Recognizing may take another 70 years.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting a different result. To my knowledge, Pakistan's diplomats have been aware of the baselessness of Israel's "illegitimacy" for over forty years.

Trust me its better for Israel that we dont.
I don't think it's up to you or I to decided what is better for Israel. But as a Pakistani living in Pakistan, don't you feel some measure of responsibility to consider what is better for Pakistan and Pakistanis?

You're still caught in the circular logic.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting a different result. To my knowledge, Pakistan's diplomats have been aware of the baselessness of Israel's "illegitimacy" for over forty years.

I don't think it's up to you or I to decided what is better for Israel. But as a Pakistani living in Pakistan, don't you feel some measure of responsibility to consider what is better for Pakistan and Pakistanis?

I am a simple person man.

To me legitimacy of a jewish state has only one prerequiste.

Kin of David should rule it. Thats what the myth says.

Pakistanis and israelis can co exist and even co habitate. But state of israel and state of Pakistan just simply cannot.

Theres no point in forcing your beliefs on me.

For your kind information, Jew from criminal land, we Pakistanis will f|_|uck any government official who would promote Pakistan-Israel friendship.
Yeah, many know it's all a lie and they're all scared of getting their throats slit, literally or figuratively.

This situation is not unique. For example, in the U.S. of the early nineteenth century after a failed slave revolt many Southern slave states passed laws forbidding people to advocate the abolition of slavery. Very quickly, what followed was an upward spiral of extremism as competing politicians traded accusations and sought to out-do each other as to who was more pro-slavery and who should be muzzled as being an Abolitionist. The distortion of psyche expanded to promoting slavery itself and seeking its extension throughout the Union and beyond. This was a contributing factor to the U.S.-Mexico wars and eventually to the U.S. Civil War itself.

Could the baseless hate and tragic results have been avoided if more brave people had made the effort to speak up and defend the right to freedom of opinion and debate? What do you think? And do you or do you not owe it to your self, your family, and your country to try to avoid a similar fate?

Yeah, many know it's all a lie and they're all scared of getting their throats slit, literally or figuratively.

This situation is not unique. For example, in the U.S. of the early nineteenth century after a failed slave revolt many Southern slave states passed laws forbidding people to advocate the abolition of slavery. Very quickly, what followed was an upward spiral of extremism as competing politicians traded accusations and sought to out-do each other as to who was more pro-slavery and who should be muzzled as being an Abolitionist. The distortion of psyche expanded to promoting slavery itself and seeking its extension throughout the Union and beyond. This was a contributing factor to the U.S.-Mexico wars and eventually to the U.S. Civil War itself.

Could the baseless hate and tragic results have been avoided if more brave people had made the effort to speak up and defend the right to freedom of opinion and debate? What do you think? And do you or do you not owe it to your self, your family, and your country to try to avoid a similar fate?

Man nobodys slitting any throats.

Why cant you have a two state solution? Whats so appalling about that.

Nobody likes bullies

Back
Top Bottom