What's new

Hasina wants to punish Bangladeshis still in "Love with Pakistan"

Sheikh Hasina Wajid vows to punish Bangladeshis still in "Love with Pakistan"

d0ca8ae7419478f12878754298e08670.jpg

DHAKA - The prime minister of Bangladesh Sheikh Hasina Wajid hatred for Pakistan is not hidden from anyone.*BD News 24 <link>*

She has said that the people of the country need to punish those who still love Pakistan despite living in an independent nation,
“The people of Bangladesh must respond to those who have been lost in their love for Pakistan. They must be punished. We must make them forget their love for Pakistan,” Sheikh Hasina told an event on Sunday.

“If we cannot do it, we will cease to exist,” she was reported as saying at the gathering, which was organised by the ruling Awami League at the Bangabandhu International Conference Centre in Dhaka.

Hasina termed rival Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP) founder Zia ur Rehman and wife Khaleda Zia ‘lovers of Pakistan’, saying the duo had grabbed power in the country after the killing of Sheikh Mujib

Hasina scoffed at Zia, noting that the entire history of the country changed after 1975 as BNP made an effort to make people forget the events of 1971, which was evidence of their love for Pakistan.

Hasina stated that party which came into power after the assassination of Mujib did not work for the people.

“They did not want the country to progress. They were implementing the agenda of the Pakistani forces,” she alleged.

“Pakistan would be happy if Bangladesh became a failed state and they (Bangladeshi rulers after 1975) wanted to make Pakistan happy,” she added.

Hasina also mentioned HM Ershad, who came to power after Zia ur Rahman, in her speech. Ershad, the chief of a key ally of the Awami League, now serves as a special envoy of the prime minister.

https://timesofislamabad.com/26-Mar...nish-bangladeshis-still-in-love-with-pakistan
@Śakra Isn't she ugly :agree: :agree: :agree:

According to banglerdashi beauty standard, kushboo Haseena is the most beautiful person in their whole desh.
And the breaking news is banglerdash has the highest rates of myopia in the world.;).Kudos Sakra

According to banglerdashi beauty standard, kushboo Haseena is the most beautiful person in their whole desh.

U shouldn't make fun of others outlook. It's distasteful. :cheesy:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I find all Bengali girls beautiful. :smitten:

Its because those Bangladeshis know they was nothing like bangali genocide. Its all bull s$hit.
We r getting rid of all of these traitors. They don't belong to us. The sooner these traitors get hanged, the better it is for us :lol:

Try this on Facebook, it may work. You're trying it at an incorrect forum.

U r seeing things which aren't actually there. Clear ur mind lol. :lol:

We r getting rid of all of these traitors. They don't belong to us. The sooner these traitors get hanged, the better it is for us :lol:
Alhumdolilha! I can't thank Allah enough for helping us get rid of Bangalis, the born traitors lol..

U r seeing things which aren't actually there. Clear ur mind lol. :lol:
Clear your mind, its you who said I find all bengalis girls beautiful. Bengalis like you raped those beautiful chicks and then blamed on Pak army :)

I belong to two societies. I know such a revolutionery concept is beyond your closeted worldview but try to understand that. I have even posted pictures from my ancestral village with my grandmother etc. I have my share of land in the said village. Generations of my family have served in the military including that Bangla swamp in 1971. As of right now I have one relative serving in the ISI [civilian] and a recently retired colonel. I have two second cousins in UK both retired Pak military. When I go back I am one of my people. You come to Attock and tell my people I am not one of them and see the reaction. That is my Pakistan. I have no bother with your 'hood' in Karachi etc.

And I am fairly confident the branch of the family in UK has contributed far more in terms of investing/remitting money to Pakistan then at least 90% of rest of Pakistan - when we have many their doing the other way around. shifting money to the west or buying mansions in UK. We instead have built houses in Pakistan employing local workers and contributing to the local economy. So think about that before making your narrow minded posts.

As regards "isolated" you need to revisit that word again. Mashal Khan is not the first and won't be the last victim of mob justice carried away with fervour of blasphemy. Killing Hazaras is a sport in Quetta. Over 2,500 have been murdered in last ten years. This in a small community.

I have had some real hard clashes with @Solomon2 and I rarely agree with him but that does not mean I refuse to accept what is pretty well known fact. That in Pakistan we have a serious terrorism/radical problem. Ask the Pakistan Army. They will tell you how many jawans they have lost.

Mathematics and Stats do not favor your opinated thoughts. For me you are as indoctrinated as the religious zealot.

You dont have to legitimize your pakistaniyat to me as i dont have to for mine. Why cant you realize this fact? I dont need to hear to stories nor do i tell mine. Is it because being exposed to live in a country as a migrant you have a reflex like that.

Anyhow...

Mashal Khan case has social aspects along with religious. I am not denying religious aspect since the society is unjust and justice a luxury. Its shameful but not an every day occurence.

The hazara issue once again is a mix of racial disharmony fueled with sectarianism. There is no such thing as a hazara genocide and though i dont live in karachi. But hazaras are mostly flourishing and are well respected in karachi the called hood where people go for safety? So please keep your bias aside. People have died in mass numbers. The nation has gone through civil war. Hazara people contributed generously as shaheeds for pakistan. Their ethnicity nor their religious inclination play any part in this.

As far as radical islamic terrorism is concerned alhumdulilah britain has the lead nowadays. Our chickens came home roosted and we survived. Yours are only hatched just.

So you see how easy it is to write about terrorism because you can paint it in any color. So once again your negative outbursts specific to religion while ignoring the ethnic factor is baffling to say the least. Your one way of thinking is not best suited to your title.

U shouldn't make fun of others outlook. It's distasteful. :cheesy:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I find all Bengali girls beautiful. :smitten:

@Śakra what a beautiful monday gift... Well well well.... First things first...

Dibs on all @Neptune_ jokes till the snow comes back.....

Can ANYONE post a link to ANY irrefutable, reliable, honest, genuine and concrete evidence that 45,000 Pakistani soldiers massacred millions of bengalis in 1971? If not the alleged atrocities committed by the PA in 1971 is the BIGGEST lie of the 20th century.

Alhumdolilha! I can't thank Allah enough for helping us get rid of Bangalis, the born traitors lol..
Likewise bud. We wouldn't have manged to progress so rapidly if we had an unstable pak beside us. But we bengalis r soft hearted ppl, there's a reason why we spared the lives those 93k, right? But as for these traitors, they gotta pay for their treachery :agree:

Clear your mind, its you who said I find all bengalis girls beautiful. Bengalis like you raped those beautiful chicks and then blamed on Pak army :)

Ignorance is bliss my friend. Keep believing that, meanwhile let us do our jobs which is making Bangladesh free from these traitors.:wave:

Can ANYONE post a link to ANY irrefutable, reliable, honest, genuine and concrete evidence that 45,000 Pakistani soldiers massacred millions of bengalis in 1971? If not the alleged atrocities committed by the PA in 1971 is the BIGGEST lie of the 20th century.

They killed tens of thousands of civilians. it is not like anyone was counting

R=177744]@Śakra[/USER] what a beautiful monday gift... Well well well.... First things first...

Dibs on all @Neptune_ jokes till the snow comes back.....
Hello uncle jee, how's ur flag burning went last night. Did the burning smell of our flag manage to soothe ur pain :cry:

I was busy in searching for traitors so that they can be hanged. Gotta make Bangladesh clean again.

Hello uncle jee, how's ur flag burning went last night. Did the burning smell of our flag manage to soothe ur pain :cry:

I was busy in searching for traitors so that they can be hanged. Gotta make Bangladesh clean again.

Clean hahaha

Thats what everyone says before impending genocide.

Your flag when it burns smell of fish just so you know.

They killed tens of thousands of civilians. it is not like anyone was counting

So if no one was counting how do we know the PA killed anyone at all? How do we know it wasn't bengalis themselves or others doing the killing and then blaming the PA?

Also, we have now exponentially decreased from the 3 million mythological figure of bengalis killed to a few thousand, even by your own admission. At this rate we will soon be down to 3 bengalis killed by the Pakistan military in 1971.

So if no one was counting how do we know the PA killed anyone at all? How do we know it wasn't bengalis themselves or others doing the killing and then blaming the PA?

Also, we have now exponentially decreased from the 3 million mythological figure of bengalis killed to a few thousand, even by your own admission. At this rate we will soon be down to 3 bengalis killed by the Pakistan military in 1971.

cut the crap dude. 60 million plus of your citizens did not help your army resist invading Indian Army.
You were sent packing back to West Pakistan in under 2 weeks. You should try to figure out what happened

Back
Top Bottom