What's new

Hasina wants to punish Bangladeshis still in "Love with Pakistan"

Absolutely! I see Indian poop everywhere on the PDF. The worst part is they do the cleaning as well lol...
But not on PDF. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just look at this thread and you will have to reevaluate who is $hitting all over. Looks like the mods have taken a vacation. LOL
As @Saif-ud-Din Qutuz said, Indians also got a lot experience in cleaning shits. So better start working your *** off here.

She is right. Some Bangladeshis love Pakistan despite genocide committed by Pakistan against Bangladeshis.
Yes the great genocide by Pakistan army that was fighting a guerrilla war on all fronts and indirectly against Bharat over a thousand miles away from (West) Pakistan without supply lines, had the time to commit such a genocide (!)... reminds of another one during WW II...

(Please note this is not to deny crimes were committed...by all parties, but to say it was a one sided genocide...is just the victor's unopposed propaganda...)

So if no one was counting how do we know the PA killed anyone at all? How do we know it wasn't bengalis themselves or others doing the killing and then blaming the PA?

Also, we have now exponentially decreased from the 3 million mythological figure of bengalis killed to a few thousand, even by your own admission. At this rate we will soon be down to 3 bengalis killed by the Pakistan military in 1971.
Also do not forgot those Bangladeshi who were for Pakistan were murdered and those non Bengalis living there were also murdered...even after the war...this must be raised when one comes across the one sided victor's propaganda that Pakistan army committed genocide on millions ...

Something very false about this. I seriously doubt there are any bangladeahis who are pro-Pakistani. Both the nations are too far away geographically and have nothing in common to be relevant to eachother. ".

Maybe you are right, but sir all of us now the meanings of her statement, JI bangla leaders is the reason..............

I think she is looking for ANY excuse to purge her enemies by calling them "Pro-Pakistanis

Yeah you are quite right sir, she just want to eliminate her opposition ............ but first one is also reality......... you better now than me

@Śakra Isn't she ugly :agree: :agree: :agree:
She is busy in looking tasty Biryani........... so looking well

Do you expect rose bouquets from a lady whose father , brothers , sisters ..entire family got killed planned by a for ever conspiring nation? ?

You did what you could do to her and her family loooong back...she is doing what she can do now in return.

By the way economically she progressed much ahead compares to the parent country....in last 40 years... Bangladeshi money is now 30% stronger than you. Their export is 50% higher than u. Remember you all considered BD as a basket case few years back?
If you agreed to make her father PM of your country Bhutto would have been alive... zia would not have come probably in power .. ur country would not see the aftermath painful fallout. Democracy would have been in strong foot by now.

So dont hate Hasina... you may consider to request her to rule Pakistan voluntarily till you are iut of the current mess. Hope she will surely help her ummah brothers.

Well, you may have missed that Pakistan's Higher Education Commission considers teaching anything lovable about Israel as an "activity that in any manner challenge(s) the ideology and principles of Pakistan, and/or perspective of the government of Pakistan" and that universities are to remain "vigilant" to avoid doing so and "forestall" such things - i.e., instill baseless Israel-hatred in their students. So yeah, there's already a precedent for classifying love-of-another-country as treason in Pakistan.
Yea IST's instilling great hatred of "ISRAEL" in me. Plz help me.

Pakistanis! Forgot about Bangladesh. Focus on Pakistan.
(Of course please feel free to counter the Victor's propaganda against Pakistan but stop with the insults).

Pakistanis! Forgot about Bangladesh. Focus on Pakistan.
(Of course please feel free to counter the Victor's propaganda against Pakistan but stop with the insults).

let me rephrase it

Ya Ayuhal Bakistan !! Wahadhal Bangladeshi kullu harami kullu khabeesun

lol that same country will sink in future and might be hit by a hurricane:omghaha:

Yes the great genocide by Pakistan army that was fighting a guerrilla war on all fronts and indirectly against Bharat over a thousand miles away from (West) Pakistan without supply lines, had the time to commit such a genocide (!)... reminds of another one during WW II...

(Please note this is not to deny crimes were committed...by all parties, but to say it was a one sided genocide...is just
What is happening in kashmir? One sided genocide or crimes are being committed by all parties?

Just one, you have a history of full of lies and deceptions, @saurav jha , you forget siachin, mukthi bahni and Kashmir @saurav jha :blah::blah::blah:
It was you guy's who said we can not live with evil Hindus. We were ready to live together. You guys broke our country. So are all the problems. If you guys had some sense things would have been different. But it was good thing for us. We got rid of almost 400+ Muslims.
And you guy are suffering for what you have done. Karma is a bitch.

It was you guy's who said we can not live with evil Hindus. We were ready to live together. You guys broke our country. So are all the problems. If you guys had some sense things would have been different. But it was good thing for us. We got rid of almost 400+ Muslims.
And you guy are suffering for what you have done. Karma is a bitch.
because Hindus was/is backstabbers from ancient to modern history read the whole history of Indian subcontinent @saurav jha your all history full of lies, deception/barbaric acts @saurav jha :blah::blah::blah:

Back
Top Bottom