What's new

Hasina wants to punish Bangladeshis still in "Love with Pakistan"

...hy cant you have a two state solution? Whats so appalling about that.
Nobody likes bullies
It's not about me. It's not about Israel or a two-state solution. It's about you, Pakistan, and your willingness to tackle hatred - including the bullies promoting such.

It's not about me. It's not about Israel or a two-state solution. It's about you, Pakistan, and your willingness to tackle hatred - including the bullies promoting such.

We are tackling it just fine.

Why do you always think that our house needs order while the smoke comes from your backyard.

Have some decency man...

Whats with the obsessive nature. Israelis dont on average have positive views of pakistan but theres unspoken mutual respect of recognition.

You take that away. You take away that illusion of a beautiful world.

Last edited:
Yeah, many know it's all a lie and they're all scared of getting their throats slit, literally or figuratively.

This situation is not unique. For example, in the U.S. of the early nineteenth century after a failed slave revolt many Southern slave states passed laws forbidding people to advocate the abolition of slavery. Very quickly, what followed was an upward spiral of extremism as competing politicians traded accusations and sought to out-do each other as to who was more pro-slavery and who should be muzzled as being an Abolitionist. The distortion of psyche expanded to promoting slavery itself and seeking its extension throughout the Union and beyond. This was a contributing factor to the U.S.-Mexico wars and eventually to the U.S. Civil War itself.

Could the baseless hate and tragic results have been avoided if more brave people had made the effort to speak up and defend the right to freedom of opinion and debate? What do you think? And do you or do you not owe it to your self, your family, and your country to try to avoid a similar fate?
That was US, this is Pakistan. The whole nation is united at least on this issue. Pakistanis don't want any relations with Israel. They all hate Israel for its killings and criminal attitude towards Palestinians. You can't compare US to Pakistan. US is full of non believers whereas Pakistanis are the believers. They've been brought to light by Prophet P.B.U.H. Whereas you're lost, hitting your heads till toe in darkness. Come to the light first then we can talk more.

Yeah, many know it's all a lie and they're all scared of getting their throats slit, literally or figuratively.

This situation is not unique. For example, in the U.S. of the early nineteenth century after a failed slave revolt many Southern slave states passed laws forbidding people to advocate the abolition of slavery. Very quickly, what followed was an upward spiral of extremism as competing politicians traded accusations and sought to out-do each other as to who was more pro-slavery and who should be muzzled as being an Abolitionist. The distortion of psyche expanded to promoting slavery itself and seeking its extension throughout the Union and beyond. This was a contributing factor to the U.S.-Mexico wars and eventually to the U.S. Civil War itself.

Could the baseless hate and tragic results have been avoided if more brave people had made the effort to speak up and defend the right to freedom of opinion and debate? What do you think? And do you or do you not owe it to your self, your family, and your country to try to avoid a similar fate?

if the payoff is high enough they will recognize Israel. Or if one of their masters China or Saudi Arabia applies the screws they will accord you recognition. Right now they are sore on one of their past masters Uncle Sam. They might not be willing to grant you what you want

All other reasons are fig leaves

if the payoff is high enough they will recognize Israel. Or if one of their masters China or Saudi Arabia applies the screws they will accord you recognition. Right now they are sore on one of their past masters Uncle Sam. They might not be willing to grant you what you want
All other reasons are fig leaves
Ha Ha Ha! The enslaved one belonging to slaved nation is talking about masters. Look you've experience because you've had masters all along your history but not us. We ruled you and made you our slaves. Our blood is royal, your blood is not worth more than pee. You are slaved in the head, and that also, forever. Go lick your master uncle Sam so you get more call centers in India ha ha ha. Uncle Sam made fun of Indian accent even your PM as well. Go check it and then come back telling me who has masters lol

Not to your taste
Not to my taste

Let nature take its course. Whining does not get you anywhere.

Pakistanis are inherently moderate. An unjust society needs religion to make sense of the world.

Whining does not get you anywhere.
So stating facts is "whining" and to avoid such description from you we have to hide facts and pretend that your piffle as fact?

Let nature take its course.
Like Hazara genocide?

https://www.dawn.com/news/1365033

Pakistanis are inherently moderate.
Yeh, tell that to Mashal Khan.

Hint: Bullshat only sells if you mix it with some truth. At least try to peddle a narrative that might carry some truth.

No. Take the time to ask the Hazaras, please.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1365033

Hazaras face tribal issues compounded by sectarian rife.

They should have their own province to be really honest.

Hazaras who live in major cities are hardly ever face problems infact they are appreciated for their hardworking simple nature.

To paint the hazara issue as purely religious is an unfair analysis.

Not to your taste
Not to my taste

Let nature take its course. Whining does not get you anywhere.

Pakistanis are inherently moderate. An unjust society needs religion to make sense of the world.
You're wasting your time with an animal that feeds on funding. What country funds him, at least by now, you should know. The more you outwit him logically, the more he'll tarnish repute of our country by bringing $hitty issues tot he table. $shitty because there is no truth behind those facts.

Yeh, tell that to Mashal Khan.

Mashal pissed ultra nationalists culturally conservative yet secular people with his humanist approach. The lesson what average Pakistani learned that those in power use religion more than anyone else in the public eye.

So stating facts is "whining" and to avoid such description from you we have to hide facts and pretend that your piffle as fact?

I have answered you reasonably.

Pulling out isolated incidents to justify a generalisation is not an ideal reflection of any fact be it yours or mine.

Ha Ha Ha! The enslaved one belonging to slaved nation is talking about masters. Look you've experience because you've had masters all along your history but not us. We ruled you and made you our slaves. Our blood is royal, your blood is not worth more than pee. You are slaved in the head, and that also, forever. Go lick your master uncle Sam so you get more call centers in India ha ha ha. Uncle Sam made fun of Indian accent even your PM as well. Go check it and then come back telling me who has masters lol

talk is cheap

You're wasting your time with an animal that feeds on funding. What country funds him, at least by now, you should know. The more you outwit him logically, the more he'll tarnish repute of our country by bringing $hitty issues tot he table. $shitty because there is no truth behind those facts.

The worst i have got out from him was that i am an immigrant to Pakistan.

I enjoy my exchanges with him cause he keeps it mentally challenging.

For example i would have said Hazara genocide is the same pitch of the bengali genocide play. I would have on some level disrespect his connection to Pak Army which somehow needs mentioning even though the armed forces are the largest democratic Institution in the country as pure fact. So everyone has a good chance at that.

Why the insecure flaunting?

I answer this by saying its raddul fassad and each citizen is equal. But it never works lol

The worst i have got out from him was that i am an immigrant to Pakistan.

I enjoy my exchanges with him cause he keeps it mentally challenging.

For example i would have said Hazara genocide is the same pitch of the bengali genocide play. I would have on some level disrespect his connection to Pak Army which somehow needs mentioning even though the armed forces are the largest democratic Institution in the country as pure fact. So everyone has a good chance at that.

Why the insecure flaunting?

I answer this by saying its raddul fassad and each citizen is equal. But it never works lol
Absolutely! You're correct.

talk is cheap
So was yours. I just had a mirror in front of you.

Pulling out isolated incidents to justify a generalisation is not an ideal reflection of any fact be it yours or mine.
I belong to two societies. I know such a revolutionery concept is beyond your closeted worldview but try to understand that. I have even posted pictures from my ancestral village with my grandmother etc. I have my share of land in the said village. Generations of my family have served in the military including that Bangla swamp in 1971. As of right now I have one relative serving in the ISI [civilian] and a recently retired colonel. I have two second cousins in UK both retired Pak military. When I go back I am one of my people. You come to Attock and tell my people I am not one of them and see the reaction. That is my Pakistan. I have no bother with your 'hood' in Karachi etc.

And I am fairly confident the branch of the family in UK has contributed far more in terms of investing/remitting money to Pakistan then at least 90% of rest of Pakistan - when we have many their doing the other way around. shifting money to the west or buying mansions in UK. We instead have built houses in Pakistan employing local workers and contributing to the local economy. So think about that before making your narrow minded posts.

As regards "isolated" you need to revisit that word again. Mashal Khan is not the first and won't be the last victim of mob justice carried away with fervour of blasphemy. Killing Hazaras is a sport in Quetta. Over 2,500 have been murdered in last ten years. This in a small community.

I have had some real hard clashes with @Solomon2 and I rarely agree with him but that does not mean I refuse to accept what is pretty well known fact. That in Pakistan we have a serious terrorism/radical problem. Ask the Pakistan Army. They will tell you how many jawans they have lost.

Back
Top Bottom