What's new

Hasina wants to punish Bangladeshis still in "Love with Pakistan"

Millionssss??? BC makhiyan hain kia anyway she is free to hang all Bangladeshis as much as she want. The issue is her blabbering won't stop even if she is the last surviving human in BD.
She has every right to blabber. She has lost millions, OK thousands of her country men. Don't you agree?

Dear one.
Why do you repeat same thing in different threads???
He asked what he might have missed that was relevant.

We had people in pak who were against partition and we never hanged them.
Links, please.

Instead of lecturing us stop killing innocent and in armed people with tanks.
If there is something left inside you ,usually called "shame"
You obviously had trouble banging this stuff out while keeping a straight face. Your conscience, I suppose. What more needs to be said?

I had mentioned COUNTRY. Has Pakistan recognized Israel as a country yet? Do some research Israeli Jew and then get back to me. Cheers!!!
Pakistan the state hasn't. So that means Pakistanis as individuals can't love Israel and must obey a state directive not to do so? Isn't that just reinforcing my point rather than supporting yours?

Well, you may have missed that Pakistan's Higher Education Commission considers teaching anything lovable about Israel as an "activity that in any manner challenge(s) the ideology and principles of Pakistan, and/or perspective of the government of Pakistan" and that universities are to remain "vigilant" to avoid doing so and "forestall" such things - i.e., instill baseless Israel-hatred in their students. So yeah, there's already a precedent for classifying love-of-another-country as treason in Pakistan.
Israel is an Apartheid state with Savage Jews as its resident
there is nothing to love

those savage Jews are even against their own kin
Third reich should have terminated all of those impure scums

Pakistan the state hasn't. So that means Pakistanis as individuals can't love Israel and must obey a state directive not to do so? Isn't that just reinforcing my point rather than supporting yours?
Every single Pakistani doesn't recognize Israel as a country. Why would they do it since its a criminal state. State built upon the blood of Muslims. Have some shame Solomon before you defend Israel.

Correct, again, what would you call India that poked its nose in what was an internal matter of Pakistan. India similarly poked its nose and occupied Kashmir. the root cause of every problem is India.
You people don't understand it is not what we wanted to do but we had to do. We had hostile borders on three sides. In 71 we neutralized eastern side.
Kashmir is strategically too important for us to give away. It's truth.

Sheikh Hasina Wajid vows to punish Bangladeshis still in "Love with Pakistan"

d0ca8ae7419478f12878754298e08670.jpg

DHAKA - The prime minister of Bangladesh Sheikh Hasina Wajid hatred for Pakistan is not hidden from anyone.*BD News 24 <link>*

She has said that the people of the country need to punish those who still love Pakistan despite living in an independent nation,
“The people of Bangladesh must respond to those who have been lost in their love for Pakistan. They must be punished. We must make them forget their love for Pakistan,” Sheikh Hasina told an event on Sunday.

“If we cannot do it, we will cease to exist,” she was reported as saying at the gathering, which was organised by the ruling Awami League at the Bangabandhu International Conference Centre in Dhaka.

Hasina termed rival Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP) founder Zia ur Rehman and wife Khaleda Zia ‘lovers of Pakistan’, saying the duo had grabbed power in the country after the killing of Sheikh Mujib

Hasina scoffed at Zia, noting that the entire history of the country changed after 1975 as BNP made an effort to make people forget the events of 1971, which was evidence of their love for Pakistan.

Hasina stated that party which came into power after the assassination of Mujib did not work for the people.

“They did not want the country to progress. They were implementing the agenda of the Pakistani forces,” she alleged.

“Pakistan would be happy if Bangladesh became a failed state and they (Bangladeshi rulers after 1975) wanted to make Pakistan happy,” she added.

Hasina also mentioned HM Ershad, who came to power after Zia ur Rahman, in her speech. Ershad, the chief of a key ally of the Awami League, now serves as a special envoy of the prime minister.

https://timesofislamabad.com/26-Mar...nish-bangladeshis-still-in-love-with-pakistan

Something very false about this. I seriously doubt there are any bangladeahis who are pro-Pakistani. Both the nations are too far away geographically and have nothing in common to be relevant to eachother. I think she is looking for ANY excuse to purge her enemies by calling them "Pro-Pakistanis".

People who supported Pakistan during Bangladesh liberation war are traitors for Bangladeshis.
There is difference between loving another country and loving a country which killed millions of your country men. Am I right?

Can you provide evidence that millions of bangladeshis were killed by 45,000 Pakistani troops?

Israel is an Apartheid state with Savage Jews as its resident
there is nothing to love

those savage Jews are even against their own kin
Third reich should have terminated all of those impure scums

As a Pakistani I don't hate Israel nor do I give a damn about the Palestinians. I care about the Palestinians/Arabs just as much as they care and give a damn about the Pakistanis/Kashmiris.

You people don't understand it is not what we wanted to do but we had to do. We had hostile borders on three sides. In 71 we neutralized eastern side.
Kashmir is strategically too important for us to give away. It's truth.
I won't comment on that. Its not relevant to the topic. Here is the thing, if what you did in 1971, was correct then what we're doing now inside India and Kashmir is correct. Its called tit for tat.

I won't comment on that. Its not relevant to the topic. Here is the thing, if what you did in 1971, was correct then what we're doing now inside India and Kashmir is correct. Its called tit for tat.
As I have already said it is all dependent on end result. History is written by winners. If you manage to take kashmir from us then sure what you are doing now is correct. Otherwise you are wasting your time and money.

Ally, as long as this bitch is ruling Bangladesh. After she is gone, you would need to review your opinion.
Nope. I hate to say this about any sovereign state but Bangladesh is our satellite state. It's a fact.

As I have already said it is all dependent on end result. History is written by winners. If you manage to take kashmir from us then sure what you are doing now is correct. Otherwise you are wasting your time and money.
Are we the only ones investing time and money? Aren't you guys investing nearly 4 times as much as we do? As long as we bleed you economically and humanly (armed forces) we're good with this. ;) For now, we can care less about the result. As long as you're being bled in Kashmir and inside India.

Millionssss??? BC makhiyan hain kia anyway she is free to hang all Bangladeshis as much as she want. The issue is her blabbering won't stop even if she is the last surviving human in BD.

poetic justice isn't it ? pakistanis hate India , bangladeshis hate pakistan. It is a political requirement in these countries to hate others. If not their very existence will be questioned.
Theoretically more the bangladesh hates pakistan more it emphasizes & solidifies that it is an independent entity with no similarities with pakistan from which it separated.

what is good for pakistan should also be good for bangladesh too as well.

Back
Top Bottom