What's new

Hasina wants to punish Bangladeshis still in "Love with Pakistan"

She is just hanging traitors. Did I miss anything?
Who is traitor? What is wrong if someone loves another country in addition to their own? If am wrong, all Indians must be hanged till death for loving US these days. I reckon, I haven't missed anything, have I?

Who is traitor? What is wrong if someone loves another country in addition to their own? If am wrong, all Indians must be hanged till death for loving US these days. I reckon, I haven't missed anything, have I?
People who supported Pakistan during Bangladesh liberation war are traitors for Bangladeshis.
There is difference between loving another country and loving a country which killed millions of your country men. Am I right?

if someone pay me 5mn$ advance cash i will think about it just think not confirmed ok :hitwall:
sir 5 mill i wont think.

Mature? Man she is old as hell. There would be fungus all over her dirty, smelly, pitch black pu$$y. Who would f|_|ck a fungal cunt?
if i get 5 mill ill happily spend 1 mil and get her all disinfected and clear and do her!!

People who supported Pakistan during Bangladesh liberation war are traitors for Bangladeshis.
There is difference between loving another country and loving a country which killed millions of your country men. Am I right?
Millions of countrymen according to Indian media. How about this, India instigated this uprising against a sovereign country. Which means, all those who were part of this uprising were traitors, not only for Pakistan but the ones who loved Pakistan because they were loyal to their country. What do you say?

Millionssss??? BC makhiyan hain kia anyway she is free to hang all Bangladeshis as much as she want. The issue is her blabbering won't stop even if she is the last surviving human in BD.

sir 5 mill i wont think.

if i get 5 mill ill happily spend 1 mil and get her all disinfected and clear and do her!!
Hahaha or use your pet for that. I heard this kuttia loves dogs. Only if nailed brutally hard.

Hahaha or use your pet for that. I heard this kuttia loves dogs. Only if nailed brutally hard.
Dogs, pigs, donkeys all will do it for her, again, only if nailed hard. Once done, the pet can enjoy a quick nap in her fluffy cunt.

Millions of countrymen according to Indian media. How about this, India instigated this uprising against a sovereign country. Which means, all those who were part of this uprising were traitors, not only for Pakistan but the ones who loved Pakistan because they were loyal to their country. What do you say?

The only traitors were the one who prevented the Awami League from exercising their mandate

The only traitors were the one who prevented the Awami League from exercising their mandate
Correct, but down the line, they themselves became traitors. That's what I say was incorrect. There were courts, Mujib should have opted that route rather than begging enemy of the country. Imagine what a grave mistake it was. Consider what you would think of congress leaders if they seek Pakistan's help to overthrow Modi? Or something along those lines?

Correct, but down the line, they themselves became traitors. That's what I say was incorrect. There were courts, Mujib should have opted that route rather than begging enemy of the country. Imagine what a grave mistake it was. Consider what you would think of congress leaders if they seek Pakistan's help to overthrow Modi? Or something along those lines?

What courts ?? When have your courts ruled against military generals ??
The Awami League won the elections. Not only were denied the mandate.
They were faced a bloody crackdown

What courts ?? When have your courts ruled against military generals ??
The Awami League won the elections. Not only were denied the mandate.
They were faced a bloody crackdown
Hahaha! An Indian is commenting on our courts as if he knows about it inside out, what a joke. If you've forgotten, let me remind you, you are an Indian not a Pakistani, so what you said is about India, not Pakistan.
When it was between General Musharaf and Chief justice, who had won, the whole world knows it. Mujib lacked balls so opted for a pu$$y tactic. He decided to give his wife, mother and daughters to India :)

Woah make me sum sandwiches u ugly fat beech.

Back
Top Bottom