What's new

Has the American establishment finally crossed the line with Pakistan ...

I think Pak dug its own grave by antigo ising SAM and moved to Chineese.. and global anti china hated is at peak.. only Country that in love with china virus despite its citizens suffering like hell is Pakistan, mark my words they would suffer the same fate as DPRK.. China and all its big ambitions is going to shit hole sooner or later.. uncle SAM will take out the nukes one by one and all Wheather virus will stand far and watch, until India walks in and make peace with Pak.

its not as much as support as opposition.....
they have permanent seats..... you need them to do anything in UN....
it is important they dont atleast oppose your moves if not endorse them.....

watch the video it clearly says it was to make for precursors to make a fourth war happen........
also the part where Rajive was called "little boy"
I ll watch it for sure. Rajiv Gandhi, like his son was a good man. Stupid but good.

Semantics, much?
The point stands and you know what i meant.
Of course not. You either defended the city to the last man or you did not.

The US deep state is definitely in Indian camp. People here should not be under any illusion. The US supports balkanising Pakistan along ethnic lines where some territory goes to Rapistan and some to Afghanistan.

Pakistan did a very brilliant thing by geographically allying with China. It has put the Indians and Americans on the backfoot. It is highly unprecedented for the US deep state to plead Pak leadership to abandon Chinese project so openly. The US deep state is very upset.

I think recently in indian media have been so loud about capturing gilgit baltistan their plan was so obvious when they actually start showing their weather forecast with indian cities Pakistan and china knows what they up to it was calculated move by China why china didnt move its forces to other side of border..
We all know india cudnt do anything without any out side support in 71 it was russia and mumbai was with american camp. Now again its american backed plan no matter how big india think she is she is just stoog "dehati aurat" who shout and are loud thru their media.
India expose its plan badly now they lose support in afg nepal and china is on its throat and Pakistan is always their to contain her so she behave.

Lol. How is it BS if it is state department unclassified document? Is the US State Department on the payroll of Modi?
So state department that is known for lying to its teeth is somehow gospel for you? Let me put it this way so even you understand, while India was enjoying the full might and support of the soviet Union, Pakistan on the other hand was sanctioned by the very US that you want to give credit for saving us. By the very simple definition you dont sanction your ally unless you have other agenda. May i suggest to read the link i shared. US and soviets were backing India while China was backing Pakistan and threaten to intervene should India decides to attack West Pakistan. China also criticizes the approach of both Russia and US for supporting India that was supporting terrorism inside Pakistan.

You mean to say a Asshole represented 200 crore souls.... Will he be PM once again???
Isnt an Asshole representing one billion souls currently?
As for him becoming PM, well there isnt any shortage of assholes electing assholes in the Subcontinent.

The point stands, you werent able to dislodge PA despite having overwhelming numerical superiority.
The point stands that you surrendered the city without a fight. That's like saying you see Novak Djokovic across the net from you, give a walkover and then tell him - "Buddy, you didn't really beat me because I didn't hit a ball against you."

The point stands that you surrendered the city without a fight. That's like saying you see Novak Djokovic across the net from you, give a walkover and then tell him - "Buddy, you didn't really beat me because I didn't hit a ball against you."
Without a fight? Lol whatever you are smoking.

The US deep state is definitely in Indian camp. People here should not be under any illusion. The US supports balkanising Pakistan along ethnic lines where some territory goes to Rapistan and some to Afghanistan.

Pakistan did a very brilliant thing by geographically allying with China. It has put the Indians and Americans on the backfoot. It is highly unprecedented for the US deep state to plead Pak leadership to abandon Chinese project so openly. The US deep state is very upset.
Unfortunate for the US Deep State, their a$$e$ have caught fire...

The point stands, you werent able to dislodge PA despite having overwhelming numerical superiority.
So state department that is known for lying to its teeth is somehow gospel for you? Let me put it this way so even you understand, while India was enjoying the full might and support of the soviet Union, Pakistan on the other hand was sanctioned by the very US that you want to give credit for saving us. By the very simple definition you dont sanction your ally unless you have other agenda. May i suggest to read the link i shared. US and soviets were backing India while China was backing Pakistan and threaten to intervene should India decides to attack West Pakistan. China also criticizes the approach of both Russia and US for supporting India that was supporting terrorism inside Pakistan.

Isnt an Asshole representing one billion souls currently?
As for him becoming PM, well there isnt any shortage of assholes electing assholes in the Subcontinent.

I don't know what utter nonsense you've read. The Pakistanis were helping create an alliance between the US and China after the Sino Soviet split. You not only has USA in your corner, you also had the Chinese. After this, USA ensured that China got Taiwan's seat in the UN.

And those are transcripts from a conversation between Nixon and Kissinger. Too bad you don't like the fact that Nixon actually states -

Indians are expert in running from the battlefields.In 1948 when peoples from tribal areas were kicking the Indian a***s.They ran to UN for the help as well.:D
Is that why you were pushed back from near Baramulla? Lol.

Attachments

• IMG_20200608_005224.jpg
    IMG_20200608_005224.jpg
    359.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20200608_005533.jpg
    IMG_20200608_005533.jpg
    347.2 KB · Views: 20
Those who depend on united states or china for their security or russia are bound to fail.

Only we ourselves can secure ourselves. For us Allah is enough. Let them plan and come we shall see who's plan and training and Nerves succeed.

Surely we will kill maximum of them before nukes are exchanged. And both sides are obliterated.

Back
Top Bottom