What's new

Has Pakistan become the last hope for all muslims across the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is our mindset :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

69813066_10157107021410528_2625934225861246976_n.jpg

Do you give people in Pakistan justice or you classify them under color, cast and creed before judging how much justice they deserve?

It is easy for you people to blame the concept of Ummah. It comes naturally for you as worshipers of Indus river.
I am not criticizing ummah theory but they say Palestine is Muslim cause but thinks that Kashmir is territorial issue between India and Pakistan, isn't a double standard sir @Retired Troll

Han han Fedral Govt tou napunsk hai.
Sir ji as per آٸین of Pakistan it's job of Sindh government not federal government and bhutto is creator of this aiyen and Zardari is it's muhafiz

7 days ago a kid namely Rehan was lynched in Karachi state of Pakistan failed to save him from animals and you are talking about saving peoples of other state from armed enemies,what a joke we have became.
Watch this photo,it's a slap on face of whole Nation but it won't feel because it has no shame.
Bhai ispe criminal cases the

I am not criticizing ummah theory but they say Palestine is Muslim cause but thinks that Kashmir is territorial issue between India and Pakistan, isn't a double standard sir @Retired Troll

Palestine is also a territorial issue and is not a Muslim issue.

Kashmir became a nuclear flashpoint from a bilateral issue as well.

i have long debates with arabs on it . when i say why we support Palestine issue if you did not support kashmir they said same kashmir is territoral dispute between two countries but Palestine is muslim cause .:lol: tumhara kuta kuta mera kuta tommy .
Most of the arebs has totally lost it.

Sir ji as per آٸین of Pakistan it's job of Sindh government not federal government and bhutto is creator of this aiyen and Zardari is it's muhafiz
Phir kiya faida itna sena peet kar tabdeeli ka nara luganey ka?
Aam admi nai aein nahi parha un kai nazdeeq Federal Govt mai kursi par betha PM sub kuch hai.

Phir kiya faida itna sena peet kar tabdeeli ka nara luganey ka?
Tabdeeli aai zaror hai magar abhi Sindh nahi pohnchi
Next time 2/3 majority sa government banain ga tab asal tabdeeli aye gi

Tabdeeli aai zaror hai magar abhi Sindh nahi pohnchi
Next time 2/3 majority sa government banain ga tab asal tabdeeli aye gi
Yeah khawab acha hai agar moashi halat isii tarah rahey tou sarkar kai 5 saal bhe porey nahi hoan gai.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom