What's new

Has Pakistan become the last hope for all muslims across the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is what we are saying stop selling ummah chooran and start selling goods rise your exports not tableeghi jammati and jehadis .

then you may did not read naseem hijazi's propaganda novels :rofl:
lolz, yes thats the missing piece of my life.

Pakistanis are treated as second class citizens within Pakistan itself. PM Khan has said multiple times that there are 2 different justice systems available in Pakistan, one for the rich and one for the poor.
so we don't consider our people worthy then how Muslim world can trust oversees Pakistani in respect full manner @Retired Troll

But we are treated as a second/third class citizens in all Middle Eastern countries and labeled us (Pakistan) as terrorist factory,ummah chumma theory is long gone sir @Retired Troll
its not their fault. its our own fault. if we had developed a strong , well groomed nation we wont be at their mercy. when our leaders beg them for hiding their corruption what will be the level of respect of a common pakistani in those countries.
they dont treat our armed forces personnel in the same way. they are respected there. why? because these guys are well trained and professional. they request pakistanis to train their men either in their countries or in pakistan. its the other way round in military. i have seen our pilots laughing at the professionalism of the arabs despite having state of the art equipment. do they ask such type of assistance from pak in other fields like foreign policy, police, politics etc? no . and i have already explained the reason.

7 days ago a kid namely Rehan was lynched in Karachi state of Pakistan failed to save him from animals and you are talking about saving peoples of other state from armed enemies,what a joke we have became.
Watch this photo,it's a slap on face of whole Nation but it won't feel because it has no shame.

But only for Pakistan, @Imran Khan is right all Muslim countries treated Kashmir as territorial dispute not religion war @Syed Hammad Ahmed
i have long debates with arabs on it . when i say why we support Palestine issue if you did not support kashmir they said same kashmir is territoral dispute between two countries but Palestine is muslim cause .:lol: tumhara kuta kuta mera kuta tommy .

its not their fault. its our own fault. if we had developed a strong , well groomed nation we wont be at their mercy. when our leaders beg them for hiding their corruption what will be the level of respect of a common pakistani in those countries.
they dont treat our armed forces personnel in the same way. they are respected there. why? because these guys are well trained and professional. they request pakistanis to train their men either in their countries or in pakistan. its the other way round in military. i have seen our pilots laughing at the professionalism of the arabs despite having state of the art equipment. do they ask such type of assistance from pak in other fields like foreign policy, police, politics etc? no . and i have already explained the reason.
I fully agree with you sir @litman

so we don't consider our people worthy then how Muslim world can trust oversees Pakistani in respect full manner @Retired Troll

Do you give people in Pakistan justice or you classify them under color, cast and creed before judging how much justice they deserve?

It is easy for you people to blame the concept of Ummah. It comes naturally for you as worshipers of Indus river.

7 days ago a kid namely Rehan was lynched in Karachi state of Pakistan failed to save him from animals and you are talking about saving peoples of other state from armed enemies,what a joke we have became.
Watch this photo,it's a slap on face of whole Nation but it won't feel because it has no shame.
its a drop of sea . we have problems . any muslim country visitor will visit our cities or towns will have mercy on us . we are very poor but our dream is to be a super power of muslims .can a saudi emrati qatari lebneese even malaysian live in landi karachi lahore interior or pindi ?:lol:

i dont know why our leaders are sleeping. this picture will be shown to IK, president and the CJ on the judgement day will be asked what you did when this happened under your watch? we all will be questioned about our responsibility.

Pakistani Qom yehni hum isii baat kai kabil hain kai humey baewakoof banaya jaye.

i have long debates with arabs on it . when i say why we support Palestine issue if you did not support kashmir they said same kashmir is territoral dispute between two countries but Palestine is muslim cause .:lol: tumhara kuta kuta mera kuta tommy .
Yes you're right sir but their ego has the one reason they (ARAB) thinks that they are superior to rest of the world Muslims based on only One Hadith of Prophet (Peace be upon him) @Imran Khan

the problem here is we Pakistanis have nothing else to offer so we chant brotherhood ummah bla bla bla . an egyption is egyption without Muslimhood they are proud of thier history of phorah . same an iraqi and iranian is proud of thier history . lebnon Indonesia moroco aljera sudan everyone almost did not see their existence justification in islam . but we pakistanis exist becuase of our ideology of islam . we have no choice but to beat this drum our gov feed us more such feed because otherwise we are useless to say we are a country . we need to rethink now why are we here . we need to rethink our ideology what we will do when after 200-300 years no one care about religion like west here ?
Hindu ban ja. Hume Gyan Dena chor dey

i dont know why our leaders are sleeping. this picture will be shown to IK, president and the CJ will be asked what you did when this happened under your watch? we all will be questioned about our responsibility.
They can't do anything,they don't even know about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom