What's new

Has Pakistan become the last hope for all muslims across the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMRAAM

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I'm not sure if it has already been discussed or there is a similar thread but I felt the need to discuss this topic and to see the broader perception of the senior members of the forum or what are the overall feelings on it.

As KSA and UAE have both Honored Nazi-Modi with their Civilian awards so wondering if Pakistan left alone to take care of all the Muslims across the world, may it be Palestine, Kashmir, Afghanistan or Rohingya. Even if the Govt sometime isn't that much open on this but people of Pakistan definitely feel the pain and try to do whatever they can do within their limits.

What does it will take for Israel to capture these Arab countries has there be no Pakistan?

Why the same Modi who massacre the Muslims in India and Kashmir happily meet and great the Muslims in the Arab world?

When and how OIC will be truly functional? Even if the Arabs just threaten to kick out all the Indians from their countries would be sufficient to bring the Modi Govt on his knees.

I'm not sure if it has already been discussed or there is a similar thread but I felt the need to discuss this topic and to see the broader perception of the senior members of the forum or what are the overall feelings on it.

As KSA and UAE have both Honored Nazi-Modi with their Civilian awards so wondering if Pakistan left alone to take care of all the Muslims across the world, may it be Palestine, Kashmir, Afghanistan or Rohingya. Even if the Govt sometime isn't that much open on this but people of Pakistan definitely feel the pain and try to do whatever they can do within their limits.

What does it will take for Israel to capture these Arab countries has there be no Pakistan?

Why the same Modi who massacre the Muslims in India and Kashmir happily meet and great the Muslims in the Arab world?

When and how OIC will be truly functional? Even if the Arabs just threaten to kick out all the Indians from their countries would be sufficient to bring the Modi Govt on his knees.
Last hope of Xinjiang's Muslims?

WE are not tehkedar/policeman of all of muslim world , the ummah theory is long gone @AMRAAM

They will, once the economy is in better shape.
In last 74 years i have never see some 25bn in pakistani pocket .in fact ummah is dead since 74 years but pakistanis carrying its deadbody on sholders since that time because poor pakistanis have nothing else to offer.

WE are not tehkedar/policeman of all of muslim world , the ummah theory is long gone @AMRAAM
While we can not hold even ourself these days we need help .

Go ask anyone in west africa they dont know go ask gulf they know pakistani workees .you people gone total mad in ummah syndrome

ok! There shouldn't be any OIC, right?

No body give flying f to pakistan . Pakistan became total mad these days in ummah sickness

That is a blatant lie.

Concept of Ummah is not a sickness. You are only trying to superimpose your religious beliefs on others during this period of trial for the great Nation.

Go ask anyone in west africa they dont know go ask gulf they know pakistani workees .you people gone total mad in ummah syndrome

From Brunei to Algeria, Pakistanis are known for being Muslims and are welcomed by all spheres of the society.

Please take out your religious bias against Pakistan and understand the greater picture of the human suffering across the globe.

Thanks.

Seriously

we have lost relevance doing serving other countries national interests, about time we become selfish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom